Friday, October 23, 2009

Surprise! ***ENDED***

Aren't surprises the best? So here's one for ya...an early giveaway! That's right this one is just going to dazzle you, so I couldn't wait until the 26th. I'm so excited to feature this jewelry company, because it's just so different and fun. generously giving away enough items for there to be 4 winners! Dazzle & Chunk is the place to find everything from unique charms to simply dazzling necklaces. You are even given the opportunity to create your very own artistic pieces. First you pick the bracelet, then add some charms or spacers and viola you have something that is truly your own! And if you choose to design something for someone else at Dazzle & Chunk they won't be disappointed. Dazzle & Chunk is generously giving away enough items for there to be 4 winners! They are giving away 3 of these adorable cupcake necklaces:

And 1 sentimental photo necklace:

Isn't Dazzle & Chunk just so amazing?! So enter to win. Tell your friends to enter to win. Have your friends tell their friends to enter to win. It's a fun giveaway for all!




There are 4 chances to win for each blogger. Be sure and leave separate comments on this posting to enter. So if you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments.




Entry #1: Leave your email address in a comment.


comment example, dandygiveaway@gmail.com




Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar. Once you have become a follower then you can leave a second comment with your email address and that you became a follower.


comment example, dandygiveaway@gmail.com blog follower




Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway. Once you have emailed those friends then you get a third entry by leaving a comment with your email address and that you emailed your friends.


comment example, dandygiveaway@gmail.com emailed my friends




Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook. Once you have become a fan then you qualify for that fourth entry. So leave a comment with your email address and that you became a fan.


comment example, dandygiveaway@gmail.com became a fan




The giveaway will end on Saturday, Oct. 24th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday morning, Oct. 26th (the BIG launch day) to see if you are one of the 4 winners! Good luck and have a fabulous weekend!

99 comments:

  1. mandee wheelus: tannedtexasgirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mandee wheelus: tannedtexasgirl@hotmail.com FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete
  3. mandee wheelus: tannedtexasgirl@hotmail.com FAN

    ReplyDelete
  4. mandee wheelus: tannedtexasgirl@hotmail.com emailed friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. deadbug18 @yahoo.com
    blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. heather_yamagata@yahoo.com FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alida Bowles
    bowlesfamily6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alida Bowles
    bowlesfamily6@hotmail.com

    I'm a Follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alida Bowles
    bowlesfamily6@hotmail.com

    I'm your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alida Bowles
    bowlesfamily6@hotmail.com

    Emailed a bunch of friends...
    P.S. I need that CUPCAKE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brittany Hansen: brittanyann.hansen@gmail.com. I'm SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brittany Hansen: Brittanyann.hansen@gmail.com, follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Piper Marquette
    6marquettes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Piper Marquette
    6marquettes@gmail.com follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tara Gruwell: follower
    :rileyspencertories@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tara Gruwell: emailed friends
    :rileyspencertories@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tara Gruwell: follower
    :rileyspencertories@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tara Gruwell: facebook fan
    :rileyspencertories@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. sl.allred17@gmail.com emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stacie VZ:
    Stacievz@hotmail.com
    Follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stacie VZ:
    Stacievz@hotmail.com
    Emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ann Smith - annsmith@thebluezone.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. annsmith@thebluezone.net
    follower!

    ReplyDelete
  24. annsmith@thebluezone.net

    facebook Fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ann Smith
    annsmith@thebluezone.net

    emailed 5 people to share the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. planetassilem@gmail.com - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  27. heather dance: heatheratbyu (@) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Heather Dance: e-mailed some friends.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Michelle Fitzwater
    michelle@connect-comm.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Michelle Fitzwater
    I am your FAN!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Michelle Fitzwater
    michelle@connect-comm.com
    I e-mailed even more than 3 friends... Good Luck to me, cute blog. Do you have a button?

    ReplyDelete
  32. audrey

    audreyscountrycrafts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. following!
    audreyscountrycrafts

    audreyscountrycrafts at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. -Jennifer, blog follower
    Nluvwgreenday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. -Jennifer, I e-mailed several of my friends about this giveaway!
    Nluvwgreenday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Raigon Hoyt
    hoyts_r@hotmail.com
    Follower

    ReplyDelete
  37. hoyts_r@hotmail.com
    Emailed 2 friends

    Raigon Hoyt

    ReplyDelete
  38. mariahb123@yahoo.com
    blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  39. mariahb123@yahoo.com
    facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  40. Heather Allen: heatherlabarre@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. heatherlabarre@yahoo.com became a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog

    ReplyDelete
  42. Heather Allen has become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Heatherlabarre@yahoo.com has e-mailed her friends.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Aubree Larsen
    aubreelarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Aubree Larsen follower
    aubreelarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I LOVE IT! My dear hubby got me a darling necklace like this for Mothers day and I have lost it. I am so sad! Love this though!
    andrewenglish@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. andrewenglish@hotmail.com
    blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  48. Jenn: lawvermrs@yahoo.com follower

    ReplyDelete
  49. Jenn: lawvermrs@yahoo.com emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  50. and I just love your blog!
    guero_nikki@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. Jamie Younker: anythingbutordinary_0735@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Jamie Younker: Facebook Fan anythingbutordinary_0735@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Jamie Younker: emailed friends anythingbutordinary_0735@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Jamie Younker: FAN
    anythingbutordinary_0735@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. madebymeegz@gmail.com
    follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  56. madebymeegz@gmail.com
    emailed several friends:)

    ReplyDelete