Blush is giving the winner of this giveaway one of their topless undershirts. What's more...it's winner's choice! Do you want a solid color, with lace, or a fun pattern? The decision is all up to you!
There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell us your favorite item at Blush.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=undershirt in chocolate
Entry #4: Blog about Dandy Giveaway and be sure and include the link, so others can join in on all the fun! Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged about Dandy Giveaway
This giveaway will end today at 11:30pm EST, so enter before the time runs out! Be sure and check back tomorrow morning to see if you are the winner, so you can claim your prize.
Good luck!




tara gruwell
ReplyDeletetara gruwell: blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Undershirt in black swirl is super cute!
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Black goes with everything. :-)
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Blog
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite- black undershirt
ReplyDeleteAmanda Baker: follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Baker: I need a maternity one. Black, Hot pink or White.
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens=Blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens=I would love the neon undershirt!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - i like the swirl pattern
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa Robertson--I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--I like the swirl pattern!
ReplyDeletelaura hintze: blog follower
ReplyDeletelaura hintze--white maternity with lace
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips
ReplyDeleteI love these, so so cute!! ΓΌ
Amber Phillips: Blog follower
ReplyDeletecaiti summerhays
ReplyDeletecaiti summerhays: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Ivory & Black pattern undershirt!!
ReplyDeletecaiti summerhays: love just the plain 'ol white. fantastic idea!
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor=blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor= undershirt in white
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - undershirt in black
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette- follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette: I am loving that neon! Way cute for a splash of color.
ReplyDeleteCori Drozdowski
ReplyDeletecdroz116@comcast.net
Cori Drozdowski = Blog follower
ReplyDeleteCori Drozdowski-I really like the swirl with its black and white pattern the most
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: blog follower
ReplyDeletecreationsbycori@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: black maternity
ReplyDeleteCori=blog follower
ReplyDeleteCori-Love Swirls, the black and white pattern is pretty
ReplyDeleteAmy Pugmire: I love the original white undershirt.
ReplyDeleteJennifer_Krumm@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteJennifer_Krumm@yahoo.com = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer_Krumm@yahoo.com - It's a tie between Black with Lace and Ivory with Black Lace.
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter = swirl undershirt is my favorite
ReplyDeleteJennifer_Krumm@yahoo.com - I blogged about this giveaway! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://the-craft-house.blogspot.com/2009/11/blush-topless-undershirt-giveaway.html
Alida Bowles : blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles : black undershirt
ReplyDeletekristi yeager - undershirt in chocolate
ReplyDeletekristi stroud
ReplyDeletekristi stroud: follower
ReplyDeletekristi stroud: what a great idea....but how will i ever decide. black swirl is so cute but I would wear the white one ALL the time!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: the black swirl is really cute!
ReplyDeleteEdith: chocolate undershirt
ReplyDeleteedith: blog follower
ReplyDeleteEdith
ReplyDeleteKendal Hall
ReplyDeleteKendal Hall - Follower
ReplyDeleteKendal Hall - white goes with everything too!
ReplyDeleteI've reposted your giveaway on my blog, fb and twitter!
ReplyDeletehttp://thekendalcompanies.blogspot.com
Sheri Easton: undershirt in chocolate or blue, I can't decide!
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes - I love the Black with Lace, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletelisa bass
ReplyDeletecorinne purnell purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like anything with the lace, corinne purnell purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteKimberly Taylor
ReplyDeleteKimberly Taylor: blog follower
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert : undershirt in swirl pattern.
ReplyDeleteallredroy@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteallredroy@yahoo.com = blog follower
ReplyDeletelakefam007@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteUtah Fan-meggreen82@msn.com
ReplyDeleteUtah fan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlina Noot
ReplyDeletewesternwarmth@gmail.com
ReplyDeletewesternwarmth@gmail.com Blog follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski= blog follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski= undershirt in chocolate
ReplyDeleteAndrea Bidwell
ReplyDeleteAndrea Bidwell - blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarrie Roberts
ReplyDeleteCarrie Roberts-blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarrie Roberts--undershirt in white
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: Undershirt in Navy Blue
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: Facebooked about Dandy Giveaway
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: Undershirt in Navy Blue
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: Facebooked about Dandy Giveaway
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Undershirt in White
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Facebooked about Dandy Giveaway
ReplyDeleteChantele Cross
ReplyDeleteChantele Cross: I love the black with lace
ReplyDeleteChantele Cross blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: the neon undershirt would be fun
ReplyDeleteAshley Watson
ReplyDeleteI'm now a follower!
ReplyDeleteAshley Watson
Ashley Watson - I think my favorite item is the ivory with black lace :)
ReplyDelete