Friday, November 20, 2009

Initial Designs ***ENDED***

There is just something about art that draws me in. I love going to art museums and just walking around in awe. I love all the colors artists use and put together. I love displaying artwork in my home. Art on canvas is so beautiful in my opinion. Sadly, I'm not an artist, but I'm glad that there are talented people out there who can make up for my lack of artistic abilities! Melissa at Initial Designs is sending me my very own custom work of art in exchange for this feature. I'm too excited! I think she has so many cute designs that she has created for her clients. These pieces can be viewed on her blog.


I think the detail on these are amazing!



What rooms in your home are you in need of decorating with unique artwork?

Kids rooms?
Family room?



Even holiday decor is available at Initial Designs! You all know how much I love the holidays! :)

There is a look that I have been wanting for a wall in my home for a while now and I was ecstatic to find that Initial Designs could create it for me! I envisioned having our last name initial surrounded by our first names hanging on my living room wall. How fun that Melissa is going to put that image on a circular canvas for me!
And one lucky winner is going to receive a custom piece from Initial Designs. Now aren't you too excited? The winner of this giveaway will receive a 12x16 inch painting on canvas featuring the design of their choice. A painting like this would typically run between $35-$40 in the Initial Designs shop, so this is an awesome giveaway!
Well, it's Friday again and that means that this giveaway will be open until Saturday, Nov. 21st at 11:30pm EST. Remember how many chances to win you had last Fri/Sat? :)
Yet again there will be 7 chances to win! Gotta love that the weekend is here!
Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 7 chances then leave 7 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of Initial Designs blog or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Initial Designs blog follower
Entry #3: Email, text, or call at least 4 friends about the artwork featured today on Dandy Giveaway. Be sure and give them the link so they can enter before the end of Saturday!Comment example, Dandy Smith=texted and emailed my friends
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite piece or pieces of artwork at Initial Designs.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Peace, Love, and Joy.
Entry #5: Become of follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=follower of Dandy.
Entry #6: Blog about this great artsy giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blogged about Initial Designs
Entry #7: Tell us what you are going to be doing this weekend.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Family picture time! Then I'll be stressing about the holiday cards...

This giveaway will end on Saturday, Nov. 20th at 11:30pm EST. So you have until then to enter! Be sure to come back on Monday to see if you are the winner and also to find out what's the next giveaway.

122 comments:

  1. Tricia Little: I need my family name in pink on the livingroom wall. DO it Initial designs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia Little: I have papers to write this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie Lilly = Initial Designs blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie Lilly = Emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie Lilly = bird on branch at this website: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CZP_ostPg8A/SmDhy7Xj6qI/AAAAAAAAAn4/RR6zJrKe22g/s1600-h/bree%27s+painting,+ainsley+for+linda,+love+birds,+isabella+almost+001.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie Lilly = follower of Dandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie Lilly = going to multiple stores to cash in freebie coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scott Lilly = Initial Designs blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scott Lilly = emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scott Lilly = no name given on it but the picture is a blue bird in a tree branch with red bits

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scott Lilly = =follower of Dandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scott Lilly = hopefully seeing my parents for a bit while they are in town visiting my sister

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sheri Easton: Initial Design blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sheri Easton: The Christmas ones. I love Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sheri Easton: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sheri Easton: I'm Christmas shopping with my mom this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amber Phillips
    favorite piece of artwork: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CZP_ostPg8A/SmDmY3TtrWI/AAAAAAAAAog/UdaUV1HB-y8/s1600-h/IMG_2211.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kim Brooks - Initial Designs blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. This weekend I am going to see New Moon and taking family pictures- yay!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kim Brooks - cleaning and taking care of a congested baby. :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kim Brooks - I like the Timeless line for me and hubby, or the Tailored line for my daughter. Another hard choice.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sarah = this weekend I will be resting

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yvonne Rodabough= daddy blog follower and so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yvonne Rodabough+ emailed and texted ALL of her friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sarah = the set of three floral paintings inspired by Don Li-Legar

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yvonne Rodabough= Also loved the peace, love, joy. And all of her other designs! Love the girly canvases!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yvonne Rodabough= All ready a follower of Dandy

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yvonne Rodabough= Blogged about initial Designs

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yvonne Rodabough= Will be celebrating her 37th birthday on Saturday and going to see the ever popular New Moon! Can't wait! Hope I win!!! To top off some birthday cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  32. amy pugmire: i love the peace joy and love xmas paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  33. amy pugmire: emailed some of my family

    ReplyDelete
  34. amy pugmire: super saturday crafts tomorrow and new moon tonight hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  35. amy pugmire: i follow intial designs blog.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Piper Marquette: I am loving the Caleb Jordan R. with the alphabet on the bottom. Way cute- yet sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Piper Marquette: Making s'mores in our firepit out back this weekend- the only request of our kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. lakefam007@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Taya Somes = birds on tree branch

    ReplyDelete
  40. Taya Somes = Building Shelves with hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Megan=meggreen82@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  43. Megan=For the weekend I am going to watch the Utah vs. San Diego State football game.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Megan=I love the Christmas decorations peace, love, joy.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Sarita Rogers: I'll be heading to the Christmas show!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Tiffany Angus = Initial Designs blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  47. Cherylene McDermott
    simpledinners@pocketinet.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cherylene McDermott
    simpledinners@pocketinet.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Nichole Seiler: Peace, LOve, Joy sign

    ReplyDelete
  50. Katie Taylor=Initial Design Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  51. Katie Taylor=Dandy Giveaway Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  52. Katie Taylor=seeing New Moon with my sisters and Mom then going to the BYU football game!

    ReplyDelete
  53. chump1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Kristi Stroud: enjoying a brunch for Sunday school teachers at church!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hannah Herrick - texted (but I only have three friends).

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hannah Herrick - I love, love, love the turtle fan!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hannah Herrick - am now a follower (of both sites).

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hannah Herrick - going to the mall (ugh) to replace my shoes that were destroyed during Voodoo Fest on Halloween. So, totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Deb Klein

    deb55106{at}gmail{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Deb K~Initial Designs blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  61. Deb K~I love the Christmas Ones~Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Deb K~I am not doing anything this week~end except clean.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Grace Hiscox: Initial Designs blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  64. Grace Hiscox: peace, love and joy

    ReplyDelete
  65. Grace Hiscox: facebooked about it

    ReplyDelete
  66. Grace Hiscox: seeing new moon with my sister in law!

    ReplyDelete
  67. David Hiscox: initial designs blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  68. RICH = THE CURSIVE E WITH POLKA DOTS

    ReplyDelete
  69. David Hiscox: peace, love, and joy

    ReplyDelete
  70. David Hiscox: facebooked about it

    ReplyDelete
  71. Emily Wood: initial designs blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  72. Emily Wood: Peace, Love, and Joy

    ReplyDelete
  73. Emily Wood: Facebooked about it

    ReplyDelete
  74. Emily Wood: Taking kids to see Santa

    ReplyDelete
  75. Amanda Stephens= Initial Designs blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  76. Amanda Stephens=emailed my friends about Initial Designs giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  77. Amanda Stephens= I love the traditions line

    ReplyDelete
  78. Sandra Taylor - going to "New Moon" with my daughters and baking and watching football

    ReplyDelete