I just love it! It's unique, stylish, and fun. Well, the handbag is from Just Be... Their motto is, "There is beauty in individuality, Just be...." and they leave it open for you to finish the sentence! Do you want to be fun? Fabulous? Unique? Giving? You get to decide just how you want to be at Just Be...There are so many things that I love in the Just Be... shop that it was really difficult for me to decide which items to share with you! So be sure and take a gander of EVERYTHING they have to offer for yourself.
How fabulous and unique is this bag? And its size allows it to work great as a diaper bag, too!

These bags are gorgeous!

Isn't this bag soooo fun? I know a few girls who would love to own it!
Ok are you ready for a great surprise? Just Be... doesn't just create handbags. They also have some CUTE twirl skirts for the young girls.

See what I mean? Too CUTE!!

What's more to love about Just Be... ? They believe in giving back and they do this in so many ways. One is making items for shelters out of the leftover scraps of material that most would just throw away. I think that this particularly touched me, because I tend to be very wasteful with things; including with material at the end of a project. Thank you Suzi, Jeni, Gaye, and everyone else at Just Be... for recognizing what is truly important and using your talents for the benefit of others.
Now that you are in love with this shop like I am...
The owner of Just Be... is generously giving away a $30 gift certificate to be use in her online shop! It's times like these that I wish that I could enter!
There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Leave a comment telling us what your favorite Just Be... item is.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= black and white velvet makeup bag
Entry #3: Email at least 2 new friends (ones you haven't emailed yet) about the Just Be... giveaway. Be sure and include the link so they can enter!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends about Just Be...
Entry #4: Become a fan of Just Be... on Facebook or if you are already a fan. Comment example, Dandy Smith=became a fan of Just Be...
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Leave a comment telling us what your favorite Just Be... item is.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= black and white velvet makeup bag
Entry #3: Email at least 2 new friends (ones you haven't emailed yet) about the Just Be... giveaway. Be sure and include the link so they can enter!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends about Just Be...
Entry #4: Become a fan of Just Be... on Facebook or if you are already a fan. Comment example, Dandy Smith=became a fan of Just Be...
Remember to come back tomorrow to see if you are the winner!
taragruwell
ReplyDeleteAimee Jongejan
ReplyDeleteAimee Jongejan facebook fan
ReplyDeleteAimee Jongejan: I love that climbing roses bag - only in the black and white and red like on her facebook photos :)
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor: facebook fan
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like all the bags. I'm partial to anything with black and red.
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: What don't I love? How about I love the asian tiger purse the best
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis
ReplyDeleteStephanie Palmer - I love the Peacock Twirl Skirt!
ReplyDeletegiveawayjunky(at)yahoo(dot)com
Stephanie Palmer - Facebook Fan
ReplyDeletegiveawayjunky(at)yahoo(dot)com
Nichole SEiler: FAn
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis = I love it all, the twirly skirts and handbags, but I think my favourite would be the Circus hobo bag
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I would love a twirl skirt for my girl
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis = emailed 2 friends
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis = facebook fan
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the Orange with pink daisy's twirly skirt. Such vibrant colors!! Perfect for my daughter.
Piper Marquette Facebook Fan of Just Be...
ReplyDeleteMichelle Fitzwater
ReplyDeletepick me
Michelle Fitzwater
ReplyDeleteI am a fan (on facebook to)
Michelle Fitzwater
ReplyDeleteThe twirly skirts are to die for...
Michelle Fitzwater
ReplyDeleteI am running out of friends to e-mail, but I e-mailed them again anyway...
Sarita Rogers = pink with bird hobo purse
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = became a fan of just be
ReplyDeleteTonya Riggs
ReplyDeleteTonya Riggs ~ green paisley with owl purse
ReplyDeleteTonya Riggs ~ Became a fan of Just Be on Facebook
ReplyDeleteBarbara Henderson
ReplyDeletebambilip@yahoo.com
Barbara Henderson: Circlse hobo bag
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I like the polka dot skirt that is shown on their blog
ReplyDeleteann smith
ReplyDeleteNikki Kelly
ReplyDeleteAfton Lovell
ReplyDeleteAfton Lovell: I love the black and white hand bag.
ReplyDeleteAmanda Baker: fan
ReplyDeleteAfton Lovell: fan on FB
ReplyDeletewesternwarmth@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMarlissa Nyenhuis
ReplyDeleteMarlissa Nyenhuis
ReplyDeleteI love the vintage brown velvet purse and the twirly skirts!
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I love the green owl bag.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: facebook fan
ReplyDeleteMarlissa emailed 2 friends
ReplyDeleteMarlissa became a facebook fan
ReplyDeleteBecky Lodes
ReplyDeleteBecky Lodes - favorite item - pink, green paisley purse
ReplyDeleteBecky Lodes - just became a FB fan
ReplyDeleteBecky Lodes - just emailed 2 friends!
ReplyDeletesl.allred17@gmail.com = orange with pink daisies twirly skirt
ReplyDeletelakefam007@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful giveaway. Count me in. Dottie Baltz
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to pick a favorite from their shop, but I'd have to say the one titled Fabulous Gold and Black.
ReplyDeleteI just e-mailed two friends. Dottie Baltz
ReplyDeleteI am now a fan on Facebook. Dottie Baltz
ReplyDeletePatti Mitchell
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the climbing rose in black!
ReplyDeleteE-mailed 2 friends!
ReplyDeleteAfton Alder
ReplyDeleteRea Atwood
ReplyDeletestephanie Blad
ReplyDeleteRea Atwood - orange lily skirt.
ReplyDeleteStephanie Blad: any of the twirlly skirts, especially the hop scotch
ReplyDeletestephanie blad: email 2 friends about dandy and just be
ReplyDeleteAfton Alder. brown climb ing roses with pink flowers
ReplyDeletefton Alder emaild 3 friends about Just Be...
ReplyDeleteAfton Alder facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor: I love the Fabulous Gold bag!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Fabulous gold and black bag
ReplyDeleteBeth Miller
ReplyDeleteBeth Miller Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteBeth Miller Pink Green Paisley on Brown
ReplyDeleteKristyn Mekal - I love the Circles Hobo bag!
ReplyDeleteBeth Miller emailed 2 friends
ReplyDeleteDonna abbysmom1977@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI became a fan on Facebook; I love the Just Be bag with the blue flower!
ReplyDeleteI love the just be bag with the brown flower background with pink flowers
ReplyDeleteI emailed two friends about Dandy Giveaways!
ReplyDeleteKristi Yeager, fav: vintage brown floral velvet purse
ReplyDeleteAmy Pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: i love the Purple Hop Scotch skirt
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: facebook fan.
ReplyDeleteCreek Bed Threads
ReplyDelete(creekbedthreads@gmail.com)
I really love this bag
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33764539
everything is so unique and adorable! great shop!
Alina Noot
ReplyDeleteFB fan
Alina Noot
ReplyDeleteLove the circles hobo handbag!!
ReplyDeleteAlina Noot
Alicia, jimbear14@aol.com
ReplyDeletealicia, This is my FAVORITE
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33764539
at least for today...could change tomorrow with my mood :)
Jessica Winger
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles email friends
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles: I love the Vintage Brown Floral Purse & the twirly skirts are just darling my 4 year old would love, love, love one!!
ReplyDeleteCaiti Summerhays
ReplyDeleteCaiti Summerhays: brown velvet w/roses bag is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletecaiti summerhays: emailed 6 friends!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell: emailed lots of people (more than 2) about Just Be and Dandy giveaways.
ReplyDeleteKristi Stroud: L-O-V-E the Pink & Green Paisley on Brown but the owlie is oh so cute as well!
ReplyDeleteKristi Stroud - emailed some buddies!
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: black and white velvet makeup bag
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: Became a Fan of Just Be...
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: black and white velvet makeup bag
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: Emailed Friends
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: Became a Fan of Just Be...
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: black and white velvet makeup bag
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Emailed Friends
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Became a Fan of Just Be...
ReplyDeleteAmanda Myler
ReplyDeleteAmanda Myler: black and white velvet makeup bag
ReplyDeleteAmanda Myler: Emailed Friends
ReplyDeleteAmanda Myler: Became a Fan of Just Be...
ReplyDeleteI like the Purple Peacock on Tapestrey
ReplyDeleteKendal Hall
ReplyDeleteallison hinman
ReplyDeleteAllison Hinman- I love the vintage brown with flowers and the climbing roses.
ReplyDeleteAllison Hinman- just emailed 2 friends!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens= I love the circles hobo purse
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens= Became a fan of Just Be...
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens= Emailed 12 of my family and friends about the Just Be... give away.
ReplyDeleteNever seen these before and I think they are cute....
ReplyDeleteAngela DeVincenzo
Sarah Taylor
ReplyDeletesarah taylor i like the bag that is brown and gold with the blue flower on it.
ReplyDeleteAshlee Perkins
ReplyDeleteAshlee Perkins-facebook fan
ReplyDeleteAshlee Perkins - circle hobo bag. SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteAshlee Perkins = told 2+ friends. :)
ReplyDeleteMaryle Jenson
ReplyDeleteMaryle Jenson- I love the climbing roses bag.
ReplyDeleteMaryle Jenson- just became a Fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteMindy Tippetts
ReplyDeletematippetts@yahoo.com
Mindy Tippetts
ReplyDeleteI love the "Elephants, Peacocks and Horses Hobo Purse"
matippetts@yahoo.com
Mindy Tippetts
ReplyDeleteJust became a facebook fan :)
matippetts@yahoo.com