Monday, November 9, 2009

Laken & Lila ***ENDED***

Do you have a little girl? Or do you just know someone who does? What's not to love about dressing them up in cute clothing? We all know the cute, little outfits with ruffles and lots of pink...especially skirts that twirl! Laken & Lila has a HUGE selection of the CUTEST girl's skirts at great prices. Her website is also so beautiful with the professional photography being done by Christy Pacanowksi and Suymey Benson. There are so many patterns and colors to choose from. I'm a big fan of designer fabric and uniqueness, so you know that I just love when I find a shop who combines those. Laken & Lila is just that kind of shop!

Here are some fabric options to drool over:



I think this skirt in Alexander Henry fabric is too fun!



Now I don't have a little girl, but when I do you know that she will be wearing a twirly skirt. Aren't these so adorable?







And Laken & Lila doesn't forget about the little boys in your lives.



And you will find so much more at Laken & Lila! The winner of this giveaway is going to win one of their cute skirts and...it's winner's choice! How cool is that?

There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Change your Facebook status to mention Dandy Giveaway. Be sure and include the link! http://dandygiveaway.blogspot.com/
Comment example, Dandy Smith=facebook status

Entry #4: Visit Laken and Lila, look at all their items, and leave a comment with your favorite. Comment example, Dandy Smith=Birdie Applique long sleeved

73 comments:

  1. mandee wheelus: i love all the skirts! i can't decide which fabric just yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia Little: Pears and Polkadots! I heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nichole Seiler: the butterfly and flower scroll skirt is cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily Miller- emilymiller_20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily Miller- emilymiller_20@yahoo.com- follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily Miller- emilymiller_20@yahoo.com- I love the fall apple & the lemon skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda Stephens= i would love to get the floral dot and striped dress for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikki Kelly- I love the Owl and fall leaves skirt, and the pears !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheri Easton: I love the smocked sundress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Misty Lambert: any twirly skirt will do, thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sl.allred17@gmail.com = nautical stripe beach skirt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alida Bowles: I love the Kelly Green skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liz Anson: I love all of the little skirts! They are too cute and I know Rachel would LOVE them even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. kristi yeager - boys birdie outfit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stephanie Blad: love the matching skirt and shirts. to die for

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kristyn loves the brown ribbon floral smocked dress

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Birdie Outfit, what cute clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. shayne ostrowski: love the apple and lemon skirt

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim Brooks - love the Patchwork Twirl Skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  20. amy pugmire: i love the Fall Twirl Skirt.....Amy Butler Lacework fabric in Brown, Lotus collection

    ReplyDelete
  21. Grace Hiscox: Green Floral and Polka Dots Dress

    ReplyDelete
  22. David Hiscox: Green Floral and Polka Dots Dress

    ReplyDelete
  23. Emily Wood: Green Floral and Polka Dots Dress

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the Fall Twirl Skirt made with Alexander Henry's Mocha Fabric.
    Alina Noot

    ReplyDelete
  25. Piper Marquette- Patchwork Skirt

    ReplyDelete
  26. Carrie Roberts-I love the Amy Butler brown fall twirl skirt--too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beth Ervie - erviefamily(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete