You can find little tops:

and even little hair clips!
See what I mean? There are so many things for the little girls. But My Little Sister does have custom tote bags that can be created for little boys, too! So, something for every child! The winner of this giveaway will be receiving a custom tote that will look something like this one:

It will be personalized with your name of choice and custom created with fabric for the gender you specify. Everyone likes things that are personalized, unique, and custom...so this is such a fun giveaway!
There are 4 chances to win this cute tote bag. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this great giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Leave a comment with your favorite item from My Little Sister.
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this great giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Leave a comment with your favorite item from My Little Sister.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=vintage flower hairpins
This giveaway will end tonight (11/23) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow (11/24) to see if you are the winner!


Brandi Kavanaugh
ReplyDeleteBrandi Kavanaugh = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = garden party tote
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = my favorite tote
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler- I love the pretty please dress
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I am in love with the green goddess dress.
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blogged on LJ!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens= blog follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: I'd wear the daylight headband, never mind giving it to someone's kid. :-)
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = I like the pop garden smock.
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles - follower
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles - Evelyn Smock
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: pop garden smock
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I love the felted wool flowers - I'd get them in several different colors for my little girls!
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - hair flower clips and custom totes
ReplyDeleteKristyn Mekal
ReplyDeleteKristyn Mekal = Follower
ReplyDeleteI love all the hair clips and the daydream dress.
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: I love the daydream dress (although I pretty much love all the clothes it would be hard to choose).
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett - Mia Dress
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteyvonne Rodabough= Blogged!
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= My daughter would look so darling in the Pretty please dress, all day dress, pop garden smock, amelia top, and I would love the my favorite tote!
ReplyDeletesarah = blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah = pretty please dress
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I love the evelyn smock
ReplyDeleteAmanda Merrill
ReplyDeleteAmanda Merrill=Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteamanda Merrill=pretty please dress
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson : Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: THe everyday skirt is adorable
ReplyDeletePiper MArquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette: Blog follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette: Amelia Top
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: follower
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: linen and felted wool flower hair clip
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips:
ReplyDeletelinen and felted wool flower hair clip & my favorite tote
Michelle Nyenhuis
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis = evelyn smock
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- eden headband
ReplyDeleteMegan=meggreen82@msn.com
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=pretty please dress
ReplyDeleteAllison hinman
ReplyDeleteallison hinman- love the llittle dress and flower hair thingy
ReplyDeletebrandie mansfield @ dreamcustomartwork.blogpsot.com
ReplyDeletebrandie mansfield = ruffle pants
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: Facebooked
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: vintage flower hairpins
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: Facebooked
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: vintage flower hairpins
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Facebooked
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: vintage flower hairpins
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = Pop Garden Smock
ReplyDeleteHas the winner been announced for this? I havent seen a post come up yet.. or maybe I just can't see it :(
ReplyDeletenice article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
ReplyDelete