Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Robeez ***ENDED***

For those of you who have been following for a while you know how much I'm a fan of Robeez. They are amazing shoes for babies and children alike. Robeez are both durable and trendy looking, so they aren't the typical looking "little" shoe! They pride themselves on being good for the feet as they are approved by podiatrists. Robeez carries 3 different stages of shoes: Soft Sole for newborn to 24 months, Mini Shoez for shoe sizes 2-5, and Tredz for shoe sizes 3-7. So there is something for every stage! With the holiday season fast approaching, they even have shoes that will complete your little ones look in holiday wear.


Aren't these in patent leather too adorable?





How about these in sparkly pink?


I'm thinking my little guy would look way snazzy in these loafers!





And aren't these just darling for either a baby boy or girl?

See what I mean? Great looking shoes! The winner of the giveaway for today is going to be one lucky winner. Robeez is giving away 1 pair of shoes from their holiday line to the winner...and the winner gets to pick which pair! Great shoes and a great giveaway!

All this talk of the holidays is making me feel in the spirit of giving, so I guess I'll let you all have 5 chances to win again today! :) As always be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Email at least 2 new friends (ones you haven't emailed yet about Dandy Giveaway) about the Robeez giveaway. Be sure and include the link!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends

Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or you are already a fan. Comment example, Dandy Smith=became a fan

Entry #5: Blog about this great giveaway. Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged

This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won. Also, you will definitely want to be entering again tomorrow for another great giveaway!

134 comments:

  1. Am I first? Count me in!

    ltenhage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a follower!

    ltenhage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan on Facebook!

    ltenhage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaycee {at} Prissy Miss Boutique (dot) Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Follower - Kaycee {at} Prissy Miss Boutique {DOT} COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emailed my friends - Kaycee {at} Prissy Miss Boutique {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaycee {at} Prissy Miss Boutique {sot} com = Became a fan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giulia, gcampanella23@yahoo.com - entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  9. tracey braithwaite--I am a follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. tracey braithwaite-emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog- entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  12. oops that last comment didn't have my name. I'm a new follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog. - Entry 2 for gcampanella23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. gcampanella23@yahoo.com = entry 3 for referring friends ( I was able to find 3 that didn't know about Dandy Giveaway ... joys of facebook) - gcampanella23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ann Smith - I am a facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Giulia Campanella = facebook fan (a couple people joined the page after I posted it up)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ann Smith - emailed Natalee, Becky and Jami

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aimee Jongejan - follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aimee Jongejan - emailed

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aimee Jongejan - Facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  20. sl.allred17@gmail.com = follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. sl.allred17@gmail.com = emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amanda Nederveen became a fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amanda Nederveen
    email amandatoet@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Deanna Underwood

    deannaunderwood[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Michelle Nyenhuis
    mnmomoftwo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Michelle Nyenhuis
    emailed friends!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Michelle Nyenhuis
    became a FB fan!

    ReplyDelete
  29. oops, just realized that my first attempt worked (with just putting my name) and now my name is in on here twice

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a wonderful giveaway! Thanks so much!

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a follower (furygirl3132)

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  32. guelphstamper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. guelphstamper@gmail.com - follower

    ReplyDelete
  34. Kristi Yeager, I'm a facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  35. Alida Bowles - emailed 2 new friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Stephanie Palmer -follower
    giveawayjunky(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Stephanie Palmer - Facebook Fan
    giveawayjunky(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. chump1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Alina Noot
    became a follower of this blog

    ReplyDelete
  41. allredroy@yahoo.com = follower

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wendy Patterson

    youngybungey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. i want these so badly for andrew!
    gatekeeperwithjoy@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. follower
    gatekeeperwithjoy@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. tami lewis- became a FB fan

    ReplyDelete
  46. Amy Pugmire: amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Heather Dance - follower of Dandy giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  48. Jessica Hard- I subscribe via bloglines

    ReplyDelete
  49. oooh I LOVE these!! Amber Phillips: ambersphillips@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Amber Phillips= blog follower
    ambersphillips@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amber Phillips = facebook fan!
    ambersphillips@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Barbara Henderson
    bambilip@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Barbara Henderson: Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  54. Barbara Henderson : Facebook Fan.
    bambilip@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Terica English
    I am a little confused...or dumb:)!
    Do you leave just your name if you have already left it saying you were a follower and fb fan the first time you entered another giveaway? That makes no sense at all I know!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Liz Novak- I am a follower! I love this giveaway!! I have never seen the older shoes they make. LOVE the boy loafers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Utah Fan-meggreen82@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Utah Fan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  59. Grace Hiscox: Facebooked (I don't have a blog set up)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Emily Wood: Facebooked (I don't have a blog account set up)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Allyson Mack, allycat738@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete