I'm too excited to start decorating my home for the holidays! In fact I've been meaning to order this advent calendar for some time now. I think I'll order one as soon as I'm finished with this feature! Can you tell that I put things off until the last minute? Isn't it so festively fun looking? This great Do It Yourself Kit comes with all the instructions and fabric to make this quality holiday decoration. You can find it at Scarlet Fig. And the winner of this giveaway is going to receive their very own advent calendar kit!At Scarlet Fig you can also so many different modern, unique fabrics that are designed by the owner, Laurie Wisbrun. You all know how I feel about fabrics and I think she is soooo talented!
Aren't these original fabric designs fabulous?


And some other fun DIY kits like this eye pillow:
The winner of that awesome advent calendar is going to be one envied winner in my book!There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Look at all the holiday fabric at Scarlet Fig and tell us your favorite one.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= love the ornaments fabric!
Entry #3: Email at least 4 friends you haven't emailed yet about Dandy Giveaway. Be sure and give them the link! :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Become a follower of the Scarlet Fig blog or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=follower of Scarlet Fig
This giveaway will end tonight (11/26) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and enter to win before then! And come back tomorrow to see if you won and to enter another fabulous giveaway! :)


mandee wheelus
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: i love the holiday trees or stripes fabric
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa Robertson--I like the avian therapy fabric
ReplyDeleteAubree Larsen
ReplyDeleteAubree Larsen- I love the yellowbird fabric because my Etsy shop is called Yellowblackbird. I should get some!!
ReplyDeleteLeslie Gosney: I like the Stripes Fat Quarters fabric.
ReplyDeleteChantele Cross
ReplyDeleteChantele Cross: Emailed friends
ReplyDeleteChantele Cross: I love this fabric http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33637488
ReplyDeleteI want a big xmas table cloth from this!
Jennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I love the ornaments fabric
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: i emailed some of my family
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: i follow scarlet figs blog
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter - blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter - love the Christmas ornaments fabric
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt
ReplyDeleteI like the stripes fabric!
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt
Sarah = I like the holiday trees
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck - so many cute fabrics, but I like the Birdies on Chairs Red - Fat Quarter
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck - emailed friends!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck - followed blog!
ReplyDeleteMegan=meggreen82@msn.com
ReplyDeleteMegan=holiday trees
ReplyDeletesarah mann-i love the holiday joy fabric
ReplyDeletesarah mann-follower of scarlet fig
ReplyDeleteEdith: Itty Bitty Chairs Red
ReplyDeleteEdith
ReplyDeleteEdith: follower of scarlet fig blog
ReplyDeleteSusan Cahill
ReplyDeleteSusan Cahill: Holiday Joy
ReplyDeleteSusan Cahill: blog follower
ReplyDeleteHolly Stock
ReplyDeletetrinidadlove555@live.com
Holly Stock
ReplyDeleteIm a follower of the scarlet fig ;)
I love the pillow cover "birdies on chairs" very cute
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - we liked the HOliday collection of fabrics
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough
ReplyDeletecaitilin summerhays
ReplyDeletecaitilin summerhays: lovin' the holiday trees & stripes fabrics
ReplyDeletecaitilin summerhays: emailed 4 friends
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= I like the Holiday Joy one.
ReplyDeleteNola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: I like the holiday stripe fabric.
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I like the Holiday Joy fabric - very retro!
ReplyDeletekatie taylor
ReplyDelete