Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 Little Hooligans ***ENDED***

The shop 2 Little Hooligans is giving away one fabulous holiday item...winner's choice! That's right, the winner will be able to choose one item from the Christmas section of the shop!

You might choose a holiday pillowcase dress:



Or a cute holiday bib:



There are several holiday items to choose from for the winner, so have a look around!

And while you are looking you can see all the other great item that are available at 2 Little Hooligans.

Like this baby gift set:


Or this cute play blanket:

There are 4 chances to win a holiday item from 2 Little Hooligans. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the 2 Little Hooligans blog or if you are already a follower of 2 Little Hooligans.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= 2 Little Hooligans blog follower

Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends

Entry #4: Tell us the one holiday related item you would pick if you are the winner!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Modern Christmas Pillowcase Dress is too cute!


This giveaway will end today (12/2) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow (12/3) to see if you won and also to enter the next giveaway!

65 comments:

  1. Charity Mouck = follower of 2 little hooligans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity Mouck = I really like the modern Christmas bibs and would probably pick one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne Rodabough= I emailed all of my family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne Rodabough= I think I would love the snowman peasant dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aubree Larsen- modern Christmas bib! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allison Hinman- I would pick the cute pillowcase dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edith Dunn: I love all the bibs, too hard to choose one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tara Farnsworth: follower of 2 little HOOligans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tara Farnsworth: LOVE the PLAY blanket, thats what I would get for sure

    ReplyDelete
  10. pick me corinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i follow your blog corinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tiffany Cottam: 2 little hooligans blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tiffany Cottam: I would pick the way cute Modern Christmas Dress

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tiffany Cottam: emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  15. amy pugmire; I follow 2 little hooligans blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. amy pugmire: i love the Snowman Peasant Dress

    ReplyDelete
  17. amy pugmire: i told my friend and family about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Charlyn Heitritter: I love love love the modern pillowcase dress

    ReplyDelete
  19. mandee wheelus: follower of 2 little hooligans

    ReplyDelete
  20. mandee wheelus; emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  21. shayne ostrowski- blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  22. mandee wheelus: i love the modern christmas bibs!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. shayne ostrowski- emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  24. shayne ostrowski- love the modern christmas bibs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sarah Hughes, kuparstwn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sarah Hughes, follower of 2 Little Hooligans
    kuparstwn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sarah Hughes = I would choose the snowman peasant dress!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kati Spencer: I love the modern Christmas Baby Bib

    ReplyDelete
  29. Megan=I love the Christmas Pillowcase apron and the baby bibs

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tricia Little: e-mailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tricia Little: I want bibs. Yay baby accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jen Kindrick = 2 Little Hooligans follower!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jen Kindrick = I don't know if this will count, but I'd choose the Heather Bailey Diaper and Wipes Bag. It doesn't look Christmas, but I've got a bambino coming and we've got bibs covered! That Diaper/Wipes bag is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  34. tracey braithwaite

    ReplyDelete
  35. tracey braithwaite-christmas bibs

    ReplyDelete
  36. Erica Bybee: followr of 2 little hooligans

    ReplyDelete
  37. Erica Bybee: pillowcase dress for my little girl

    ReplyDelete
  38. Crissa Robertson---I would choose the snowman peasant dress

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. liz Anson: holiday pillowcase dress is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sarah = I like the Christmas bibs

    ReplyDelete
  42. Misty Lambert: Pillowcase dress.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Leslie Gosney: Follower of 2 little hooligans

    ReplyDelete
  44. Leslie Gosney: Modern Christmas Pillowcase dress, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete