Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ally's Attic Crafts ***ENDED***

You know I LOVE holiday decor, so of course I LOVE Ally's Attic Crafts. Alison is going to be giving away this fabulous set of seasonal blocks! Isn't it too wintry looking with the cute snowman? Each block varies in size, but the entire set together measures out to be around 20 inches in length. All have been sanded, stained, and decoupaged with great selections of scrapbook paper. This is one great giveaway for winter decorating!
But what else can you find at Ally's Attic Crafts? Decor for every season, that's what!
There are decorations for Spring:













There are 4 chances to win the Winter Snowman. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Place a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog button

Entry #3: Change your Facebook status to mention the holiday features on Dandy Giveaway! Be sure and include the link so all your Facebook buddies can enter to win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=facebook status

Entry #4: Tell us one of your favorite items at Ally's Attic Crafts.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Prim Nativity Christmas Star Manger

91 comments:

  1. Charity Mouck = i really like both of the children's room items, but especially the baby blocks wall art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz Anson: I love them all and would be happy with any of them. But if I did have to choose I would choose the Fall or Autumn or Harvest one becuase I don't have many fall decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne Rodabough= I LOVE every thing that she has!!! But I would love the winter and joy sayings for this holiday season. I hope that I am the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty Lambert: I like the winter letters, all cut out and with glitter. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aubree Larsen- I love them all! I like the safari baby blocks! I also like the fall blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda Stephens= I love the winter blocks, but spring would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri Roberts = I LOVE the Angel Sitters at Ally's Attic Crafts !!! So colorful and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheri Easton: My favorite is the winter blocks and snowman, so I hope I win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nola Bird: I really like the "Winter Letters Snowman Glitter Decoupage Snow Snowflake"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenette Buentiempo = Facebook Status

    ReplyDelete
  11. jennifer nichole johnson: blog button

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Erica Green = I don't think that I can pick just one. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Edith Dunn: button on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Edith Dunn: I love the Prim Nativity Christmas Star Manger! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. amy pugmire: I love the spring blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. amy pugmire: I have your blog button.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tara Farnsworth: Love the Safari Baby Blocks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Taya Somes = Santa letters are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tonya Riggs - Blog Button

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tonya Riggs - Facebook status

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tonya Riggs -
    Winter Letters Snowman Glitter Decoupage Snow Snowflake is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amber Phillips: Baby Blocks Wall Art Custom Room Decor (so cute!!)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jamie Austin @ jamie.austin@Hotmail.com

    Love Ally, and love her crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. mandee wheelus: i LOVE the Prim Nativity christmas manger set!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kim Brooks - love the Home letter set with interchangeable O's

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tricia Little: I love the winter letters snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anji Kirkwood

    Spring seasonal blocks are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kati Spencer: I love the safari baby blocks

    ReplyDelete
  30. MEGAN=meggreen82@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Megan=I love the different seasons blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kristi Stroud: I am in love with the JOY letters with the jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Raquel Engle - Fave item - home interchangable set - pretty cool!
    arikay2000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. tracey braithwaite

    ReplyDelete
  35. tracey braithwaite-large JOY letters

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amy Bench= favorite thing of Ally's Attic is Ally... she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sarah Mann-I love the Thanksgiving Pilgrims.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Erica Bybee
    iamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lisa Bradford = I also love the Santa Letters, so cute!!

    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sarah = Baby Blocks Wall Art Custom Room Decor

    ReplyDelete
  41. Rich = Spring Letters Flower Glitter Decoupage

    ReplyDelete
  42. lakefma007@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Can I be the winner pretty please! i LOVE everything ally does! tonia Nielsen

    ReplyDelete
  44. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34472124 is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Leslie Gosney: Blog button

    rantsravesandpetpeeves dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Leslie Gosney: Prim Nativity Christmas Star Manger is so cute, and also the Joy letters Ornament

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love it all!...I can hang with the Winter Snowman! Refreshing.
    roxanne.myers@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  48. OK...will try this again...entry #4...The Winter Snowman...too cute!

    ReplyDelete