
And there are great clothing for girls and BOYS at BitsyBit Designs! :)
Aren't these shirts so fun?!

And of course lots of cuteness in these girl's outfits!

Speaking of cute outfits for girls... The winner of this giveaway will be receiving this Precious Pink Bird shirt and skirt set from BitsyBit Designs:
It's available in size 2T, 3T, & 4T. So the winner of this giveaway will just have to decide which size they would like this cute, cute set in!
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Put a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's alreayd there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blog button
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite item at BitsyBit Designs. Comment example, Dandy Smith=Boys Long Sleeve White Shirt with Appliqued Whale
Entry #5: Change your status on Facebook to mention this giveaway and be sure to include the link so your friends can enter! Comment example, Dandy Smith=facebook status
This giveaway will be open for entries until tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant, amanda_bryant@snet.net
Amanda Bryant, blog follower!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant - the green polka dot skirt is adorable!
ReplyDeleteChrista Reinhart
ReplyDeleteChrista Reinhart - blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista Reinhart - oh, they are all so cute, I like them all.
ReplyDeletegreat giveaway!
ReplyDeleteKeren Argaman
Keren Argaman -
ReplyDeleteBoys Long Sleeve White Shirt with Appliqued Whale Size 2T
Anna Roberts
ReplyDeleteAnna Roberts: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAfter the precious pink bird shift I'd have to say my fav. is the Green and Blue Flower twirl skirt! Everything is too cute!
ReplyDeleteperfectbluemoon[at]gmail.com
Nichole Seiler: they have cute stuff
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: blog follower
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I like the Precious Pink Bird outfit.
ReplyDeleteCHarity Mouck = I like the Christmas Tree applique shirt and skirt set
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite...follower
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: Blog follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite- the long sleeve white shirt with the whale is pretty fun for a boy!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: I love the set of three star onesies.
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles - button
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles - I absolutely love the little boys appliqued shirts
ReplyDeleteSo precious!
ReplyDeletemaurajoyce@gmail.com
Melissa Maxwell--the blue boy's shirt with the truck.
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt=blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog button
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I like the navy blue shirt with the saw, and the navy blue with the car.
ReplyDeleteLaura Hintze
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis = I love them all, but if I had to pick the green and blue flower twirl skirt with matching flower shirt...but the precious pink bird set is pretty cute too :)
ReplyDeleteKristi Stroud
ReplyDeleteKristi Stroud: I like the blue shirt with the car...the wheels make me think of Oreos!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = precious pink bird shirt and skirt set
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog button! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = Boys Long Sleeve White Shirt with Appliqued Whale Size 2T :)
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - I love any of the out fits they are adorable:)
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter - blog follower
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter - LOVE the reindeer shirt!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I have your button
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I love the Green and Blue Flower twirl skirt and matching applique shirt
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Adorable Christmas tree applique shirt and skirt set
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteTiffany Cottam: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAdorable outfits!!! Just love the designs and creativeness :)
ReplyDeletemk.breukelman@gmail.com
Kerry = blog follower
ReplyDeleteKerry = boys long sleeve blue shirt with car applique!
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = blog follower
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = Blog Button
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = love the blue shirt with car for boy.
ReplyDeleteJessica Jensen
ReplyDeleteJessica Jensen=follower
ReplyDeletecute! corinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletei follow your blog, corinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteJessica Jensen = blog button
ReplyDeleteI like the shirt with the whale so cute! corinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteJessica Jensen= It's hard to pick a favorite. With 3 kids, I can easily find something for all of them. For the girls, the red/white polka dot skirt and Christmas tree shirt set. For my son, definitely the car onesie.
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter = I love the blue long sleeve with the saw. It's so cute. But there are lots of others too. Like the reindeer, and the whale, and the car.
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteStephanie Palmer
ReplyDeleteStephanie Palmer = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteStephanie Palmer = Button
ReplyDeletegiveawayjunky.blogspot.com
Stephanie Palmer: I love the boys blue long sleeved onsie with car applique.
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes
ReplyDeletekuparstwn at gmail dot com
Sarah Hughes, blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes = My favorite is actually the one up for grabs in the giveaway but a close second is the Girls Christmas Tree set (blue).
ReplyDeleteKimberly Shuck
ReplyDeleteKimberly Shuck Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=green and blue flower skirt
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough jasvon5@rapidwave.net
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= blog follower
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= blog button
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= I would love anything but love the green and blue flower twirl skirt!
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson tricityty@hotmail.com Very cute set!!
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson- Love the Christmas tree aplique shirt and skirt set, sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account
ReplyDeleteit. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?
Here is my website: please click the up coming website page