Remember when I had the giveaway for an undershirt from Blush? I'm sorry there was only one winner of that great giveaway, because Blush has some great undershirts! They are topless, so you don't have the extra bulk where you don't want it; only giving you coverage to create that layered look. Well, it's the holiday season...which means holiday shopping...which means you need ideas for the perfect gifts for the people on your list. Particularly the women on your list, because you know WE are hard to shop for! Well, why not buy all the women on your list an undershirt from Blush? After all, it is a gift that is so versatile. Blush sent me one in chocolate brown and it's perfect, because I love to wear colors in the warm spectrum. Being that this is the holiday feature and Blush carries the perfect holiday gift...one lucky winner is going to win an undershirt of choice! How fun is that to be able to pick what you want if you are the winner?

There are so many to choose from, so when you order some for the women on your holiday list you might just have to get one for yourself! :)
There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell us who on your list would love a undershirt from Blush.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=any of my sister-in-laws
Entry #4: Tell us which undershirt you would pick if you are the winner. Comment example, Dandy Smith=chocolate with lace
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow (12/3) to see if you won and also to see what the next giveaway is!
Crystal - either of my daughters would love those tops!
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= My cute sister would love one of these!
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= My sister would love the neon color and I would love the black swril.
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert, my sister and myself!
ReplyDeleteI would get the lace one, but maybe in a fun color like blue or green. :)
ReplyDeleteAubree Larsen blog follower
ReplyDeleteAubree Larsen- ME!
ReplyDeleteI would choose maybe the swirl but probably the white because I would wear it the most.I'll have to think about it.
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens= blog follower
ReplyDeleteTerri Roberts = I would choose the black with swirl !
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens= My sister would love one of these shirts
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens= Mysister would like the black swirl and I would love the neon.
ReplyDeleteTerri Roberts = this would be a great shirt for my sister or my mother!
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett -Blog follower
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett - All my (4) sisters and all my(5) sister in laws...maybe a few neighbors.
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett- I'm having a hard time choosing between the Neon or the Swirl.
ReplyDeletejennifer nichole johnson
ReplyDeletejennifer nichole johnson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica Green= me most especially!
ReplyDeleteErica Green= the one with the lace
ReplyDeleteErica Green
ReplyDeletePick me, i love this! corinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletei follow your blog! corinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I follow u.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I would keep it for me :) probably
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I would keep it for me :) probably
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I like the plain balck.
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = My sister-in-laws would love these too!!
ReplyDeleteTara Farnsworth:
ReplyDeleteTara Farnsworth: my sister or brothers wife would love this!
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = I love the lace probably in black or white.
ReplyDeleteTara Farnsworth: the black and white swirl
ReplyDeleteTara Farnsworth: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: My mom would love one
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: I love the black and white swirly!
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, chocolate with lace
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips (so glad you're doing another giveaway of these, I LOVE them!)
ReplyDeleteAmber PHillips: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmber PHillips: My sister would LOVE one of these undershirts!
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I would REALLY REALLY love the ivory and black undershirt!
ReplyDeleteKristen McFarren
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = my sister Krystal
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = any lace one
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: any of my friends would LOVE something like this!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: i love any of the lace ones!
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: My litter sister wants one
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Black with lace, yummy!
ReplyDeleteAnji Kirkwood
ReplyDeleteAnji Kirkwood my daughter would love one.
ReplyDeleteAnji Kirkwood= I would love the black & white swirl one.. so many ways to wear that one!
ReplyDeleteLaura hintze-my friend Melissa
ReplyDeletelaura hintze-white with lace
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: my sister
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: swirl
ReplyDeleteMegan=my sisters or sister in laws would love these
ReplyDeleteMegan=I love the black swirl.
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = I'm a blog follower! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = my sister would love it.
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = I would pick the white maternity one. Can't ever go wrong with that!
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-any of my 4 girls would love one!
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-chocolate lace
ReplyDeletekatie taylor- i would love to give one to my sister for christmas!
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-black and white swirl undershirt is really cute:)
ReplyDeleteErica B.
ReplyDeleteiamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
ERica Bybee: follower
ReplyDeleteErica Bybee_ my little sister!
ReplyDeleteERica B. chocolate brown
ReplyDeleteEdith Dunn
ReplyDeleteEdith Dunn:blog follower
ReplyDeleteEdith Dunn: My mother in law
ReplyDeleteEdith Dunn: chocolate brown
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa Robertson--follower
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--my sisters
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--I would pick the black and white swirl
ReplyDeleteLiz ANson: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLIz ANson: ANy of my sister in laws or friends would love one
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: THe black swirl one
ReplyDeleteSarah = my sister would like one
ReplyDeleteSarah = I would pick the black with lace
ReplyDeleteRich
ReplyDeleteRich = blog follower
ReplyDeleteRich = my wife would like one
ReplyDeletePatty-Jean St Hilaire - I'm thinking of my sister, who just had a baby!
ReplyDeleteFollowing Now!
ReplyDeleteticvaah@gmail.com (patty-jean)
ReplyDeletethe black with the swirls!
ReplyDeletethanks for the great giveaway!
Ashley Elaine = These look awesome.
ReplyDeleteAshley Elaine= my future sister in laws would love these.
ReplyDelete