And even quite the selection of Zoobie Pets that can go from animal to pillow to blanket! 
Soooooo many things at Little Angel Baby! And one lucky winner will be receiving a $20 gift certificate to buy whatever their heart desires!

Soooooo many things at Little Angel Baby! And one lucky winner will be receiving a $20 gift certificate to buy whatever their heart desires!
There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite item or items from Little Angel Baby.
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite item or items from Little Angel Baby.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I know my son would love all the Zoobie Pets!
***This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow (12/4) to see if you won and also to enter the next giveaway!





katie.terpstra@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteKatie Terpstra = follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Terpstra = I would love to order Zoobies for my girls for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - i love the tortoise zoobie, the colors match my daughter's room!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck=blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = emailed friends
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = the zoobies are super cute, or one of the baby blankets!
ReplyDeleteStephanie Palmer
ReplyDeletegiveawayjunky(at)yahoo(dot)com
Stephanie Palmer - Follower
ReplyDeletegiveawayjunky(at)yahoo(dot)com
Stephanie Palmer - I LOVE her carseat covers!
ReplyDeletegiveawayjunky(at)yahoo(dot)com
Brooke Miller
ReplyDeleteBrooke Miller: My son LOVES the zoobie pets and he does want more. He currently has the elephant and is wanting the croc and the giraffe!
ReplyDeleteI want a shirt though.... HHHMMMM?
Aubree Larsen follower
ReplyDeleteAubree Larsen- I love the zoobies (even if they have the same name as a crazy BYU student ha ha) and the pink and brown car seat covers. So cute!
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = LOVE the zoobies. I think I like the ladybug one the best.
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I love the Blue & Brown Stripe Monogrammed Wipe Case and my son would love the Blue Elephant Zoobie!!
ReplyDeleteShuffine@aol.com
ReplyDeleteShuffine@aol.com = I love the ladybug wallet and soccer ball watch bought just last week:)
ReplyDeleteShuffine@aol.com = emailed friends
ReplyDeleteRachel Maurer
ReplyDeleteRachel Maurer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: I love the brown lime twist toddler seat cover
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-car seat cover
ReplyDeleteRachel Maurer = I am expecting a baby in May/June and would love to have the baby sling or one of the diaper bags.
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite---car seat cover
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa Robertson--follower
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--I like the isabella, emilia, biancea, daniella,and gabriella maternity shirts!
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = e-mailed my friends
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = I really like the sherbet nursing cover
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = I emailed 2 of my friends
ReplyDeletelaura hintze--I would love the baby sling!
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt:follower
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt: the Zoombies
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: love the sling, would love one for my next little baby!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter: Follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: zoobie pets, I thing the blue elephant is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the zoobies. I think they would make a great present for my son or nephew for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= I am a blog follower!
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= I emailed all my family and friends!
ReplyDeleterichardpbaker@cox.net
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter - blog follower
ReplyDeleteJackie Baker=new follower
ReplyDeleteWe love the Zoobies!
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = love the 2 Dandie Dot Christmas Stockings, so cute!!
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= First off I would love to win the Peppermit stripe stocking, the Knit cotton beanie & flower, the Chrysanthemum tie dress so cute! Also the pink & black monogrammed handbag and checkbook cover. Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the zoobie pets.
ReplyDeleteEdith Dunn
ReplyDeleteEdith Dunn: The bee zoobie is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Blog Follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Loving the reversible ring sling- but there are SO MANY awesome things! Also love the toddler seat covers and the child's sling- too fun!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLaurasfrog@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: i love the Pink & Brown Stripes Unpadded Shopping Cart Cover
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell= Follower,/m
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell= emailed 2 friends
ReplyDeleteI emailed 2 friends!
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up as a follower
ReplyDeleteK.kettmann@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteK.kettmann@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteKait Kettmann - now following this blog!
ReplyDeleteKait Kettmann - has been eying those Zoobie pets for my daughters for weeks!
ReplyDeleteTara Farnsworth:I would get Elema the Elephant Zoobie Pet
ReplyDeleteTara Farnsworth: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - i like the car seat covers, the and the diaper bag are way cute!
ReplyDeletepick me corinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletei love the sling, corinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletei follow your blog, corinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, chocolate lace undershirt
ReplyDeleteLinsey Gines: linzjo18@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteLinsey Gines: my favorite item is the Reversible Ring Sling. linzjo18@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSheila Jensen
ReplyDeletec0pper_t0p@hotmail.com
Sheila Jensen
ReplyDeletec0pper_t0p@hotmail.com
I love the girl's dresses!
Nola Bird-follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird-Brown & Pink Polka Dot Girls Skirt
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: emailed friends of course!!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: i love any of the toddler carseat covers for girls or the ladybug zoobie pet!
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish- emailed friends
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish- so many things I love but I will say the black and white damask nursing cover
ReplyDeleteSarah = My daughter would love a zoobie pet
ReplyDeleteallredroy@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteRich = blog follower
ReplyDeleteRich = the moose or buffalo zoobie pet
ReplyDeleteKathy K - wearehappy(at)comcast(dot)net
ReplyDeleteKathy K - I would love to get these Merry Christmas Onesie & Diaper Cover Set.
ReplyDeletewearehappy(at)comcast(dot)net
Megan=meggreen82@msn.com
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan= I like the Zoobie Pets
ReplyDeleteTrina Grant = Follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAllison Hinman
ReplyDeleteAllison Hinman- I love the diaper bag!
ReplyDeleteMelissa Nunley
ReplyDeleteeod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com
Melissa Nunley
ReplyDeleteFollower
The 'gator Zoobie stuffed animal is too cute!
ReplyDelete