
Isn't it sooooo unique?!
With Erin Markland as your personal stylist you can shop online for yourself or a gift for someone else...and you can even book to host a trunk show!! Here's just a sampling of a few of the things that I've been eyeing at Stella & Dot.
Here's some of that enamel jewelry I've been raving about:
Doesn't the black enamel on this ring just look stunning?

I love how this red bead necklace is accented with just the right amount of enamel to really set it off. Can someone please tell my husband about this one? 



And who can forget about gorgeous earrings?

Now that you are all fans of Stella & Dot like I am...
One VERY lucky winner of this giveaway is going to receive this amazing pair of earrings!
These are the Garden Party Chandelier Earrings and are a $54 value!
These are the Garden Party Chandelier Earrings and are a $54 value!Since it's the holidays and this giveaway is open for entries until 12/27 at 11:30pm EST...I'm going to give you another present. Lots of possible chances to enter to win!!!! But be sure and help pass along the word about Dandy Giveaway this holiday season, because more followers will equal more great giveaways in the new year! :)
Stella & Dot also has a great discount for the remainder of the month of December!!! For 20% OFF any one item use code HOLIDAY09 at checkout. You can also share the love with a friend!She gets 20% OFF any one item when she uses code SHARE09 at checkout!
There are TEN chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 10 chances then leave 10 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 5 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite item at Stella & Dot.
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 5 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite item at Stella & Dot.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Bloom Flower Necklace in Red
Entry #5: Contact Erin Markland about hosting a trunk show!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=trunk show
Entry #6: Blog about this giveaway and be sure and include the link in your posting so you friends can enter to win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #7: If you haven't won yet on Dandy Giveaway yet then leave a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=haven't won yet!
Entry #8: Change your status on Twitter about this giveaway and include the link so your friends know where to enter to win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=tweet
Entry #9: Put a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blog button
Entry #10: If you have a friend who has an online shop then tell them about Dandy Giveaway. Wouldn't that be too exciting to see your friend advertised here??? :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith=told my business minded friends
And here is a delayed decision on extra entries... if you go to Stella & Dot and make a purchase from Erin Markland then you will get an additional FIVE extra entries!!! That's right FIVE extra entries! That's a grand total of 15 total possible entries if you make a purchase from Erin.
Just be sure and leave 5 separate comments like this:
Comment example, Dandy Smith=bought something
Then just leave that same comment x5! Happy Holidays!
As I mentioned before this giveaway will be open for entries until 11:30pm EST on Sunday, December 27th. Be sure and check back on Monday, December 28th to see if you won and also to enter the next great giveaway! Have a good time with your loved ones the remainder of the week! :)
amy pugmire: follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I love the pearl drop earings.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: i have your button
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6963710767
Christa = emailed friends
ReplyDeleteChrista = I love the mom charm on Stella&Dot
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog button
ReplyDeleteBrooke Malko
ReplyDeletebrooke.malko@gmail.com
Desiree Allen
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: follower
ReplyDeleteDesiree Allen: I have been coveting the Bloom Flower Ring-Black/Silver (shown on this webpage) for a long time!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: I adore the Gabrielle citrine necklace, stunning!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: I have your button!
ReplyDeleteAngela Bailey abailey_crace@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteTweeted giveaway. http://twitter.com/theladya/status/6967197057. abailey_crace@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Clark
ReplyDeleteBeth Clark: follower
ReplyDeleteBeth Clark: Sofia Cluster Bracelet
ReplyDeleteBeth Clark: Haven't won yet
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite, follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite. I would love the bracelet with charms
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite, have not won YET! :(
ReplyDeletemisty Lambert: follower
ReplyDeleteKeren Argaman
ReplyDeleteKeren Argaman - blog follower
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert : I Like the black flower ring.
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert : I STILL haven't won yet. :(
ReplyDeleteKeren Argaman - 30" Circle Link Chain Necklace- Gold
ReplyDeleteKeren Argaman - haven't won yet!
ReplyDeleteAnna Roberts
ReplyDeleteAnna Roberts= Follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Blog Follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Haven't won yet
ReplyDeleteAnna Roberts= emailed my friends
ReplyDeleteAnna Roberts= Do I ever Love the LA COCO BROOCH NECKLACE in Silver!
ReplyDeleteAnna Roberts: Blog Button!
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill: Follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette I am also IN LOVE with that Bloom Flower Red Necklace. Can you please tell MY hubby?!?
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill: Ribbon Wrapped Deco Ring!!
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- black flower ring
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- haven't won yet
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens= Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens= I love the black enamel flower ring!
ReplyDeleteI have Dandy on my blog!
ReplyDeleteChanged my facebook status!
ReplyDeleteChanged my facebook status!
ReplyDeleteI emailed my friends and let them know about this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = Grace Pearl Earrings - Ivory/ Gold
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = haven't won yet
ReplyDeletekatie taylor- i really like the black flower ring that you have posted. It is just adorable!
ReplyDeletekatie taylor- I haven't won yet, but I feel my time is coming soon:)
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter = Blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter = I haven't won anything yet.
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter = I love the La coco Brooch necklace in silver
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter = Blog button
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, follower
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, red bead necklace!
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, haven't won yet
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=Grace Pearl Earrings - Ivory/ Gold
ReplyDeleteMegan=haven't won yet
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes = Sophia Cluster Ring Silver/Black
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes = haven't won yet!
ReplyDeleteChristina Hawkins - facebook
ReplyDeleteChristina hawkins follower- I Love the black flower ring!!! tutusandmore@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteChristina HAwkins
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson-- crissa17@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson: I love the Grace Pearl Bauble Bracelet!! How stunning!
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson:I haven;t won before and would LOVE to win this!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnji Kirkwood blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnji Kirkwood I love love love the sliver bracelet WITH charms... so cute!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeletejill hunt
ReplyDeleteSarah Bee
ReplyDeleteSarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
Sarah Bee: Turquoise Sea Necklace
ReplyDeleteSarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
Sarah Bee: haven't won yet :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
Tammy Banks
ReplyDeleteTammy Banks=blog follower
ReplyDeleteTammy Banks=Glint Flower CZ Necklace
ReplyDeleteTammy Banks=haven't won yet!
ReplyDeleteMaria Miller
ReplyDeleteMaria Miller = follower
ReplyDeleteMaria Miller = love the pearl drop earrings
ReplyDeleteMaria Miller = haven't won yet
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = Button on my Blog! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = I like the Gilda Links Earrings
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeletedkbsharma@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletedkbsharma@yahoo.com = I love the Devi Bangles -Gold
ReplyDeletedkbsharma@yahoo.com = have not won yet
ReplyDeletebunny b
ReplyDeletebunnybx at gmail . com
bunny b = blog follower
ReplyDeletebunny b =emailed my friends
ReplyDeletebunny b =
ReplyDeleteLa Coco Brooch Necklace -Gold and
Happy Flower Necklace
bunny b =blogged: http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/2009/12/eve-giveaways.html
ReplyDeletebunny b =haven't won yet!
ReplyDeletebunny b =tweet: http://twitter.com/bunnyb/status/6997193460
ReplyDeletebunny b =blog button: http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteAik Chien
ReplyDeleteAik Chien : Follower
ReplyDeleteAik Chien : E-mailed my friends
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAik Chien : Love the Heirloom Deco Bracelet
ReplyDeleteAik Chien : haven't won yet!
ReplyDeleteAik Chien : Blogged
ReplyDeletehttp://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/2009/08/list-of-worldwide-giveaways.html
Anne Molino
ReplyDeleteannemolino at hotmail dot com
Anne Molino: follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino: I love the Jenna Teardrop Earrings
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino: haven't won yet :)
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/amolino/status/7002621249
Anne Molino I have your button
ReplyDeletehttp://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/
T.J. Eich
ReplyDeleteEllen Balzer
ReplyDeleteEllen Balzer-blog follower
ReplyDeleteEllen Balzer-I LOVE the Penelope necklace-gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteEllen Balzer-emailed a lot of my friends and family!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing pieces Stella & Dot has! I would lvoe to win any one of them! ~Diana Soucy
ReplyDeleteDiana Soucy = Blog Follower!
ReplyDeleteDiana Soucy = I've NEVER won before! Fingers crossed...
ReplyDeleteDiana Soucy = So many of these pieces are truly stunning, but I especially loved the Kelly Necklace with Ivory Pearls & the Gilda Necklace in gold.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Frame
ReplyDeletemframe00@yahoo.com
google follower
ReplyDeletemframe00@yahoo.com
Michelle Frame- Haven't won yet
ReplyDeletemframe00@yahoo.com
Michelle Frame- I love the Deco Squares Ribbon Necklace.
ReplyDeletemframe00@yahoo.com
Vickie Riddle vickers_73460(at)yahoo(dot)com
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: follower
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: I have your button!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: emailed friends!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: told my business friend!!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: i LOVE the silver la coco brooch necklace!
ReplyDeleteAmy H.
ReplyDeletelaprochaine@gmail.com
I follow
ReplyDeletelaprochaine@gmail.com
I love the Garden Party Necklace
ReplyDeletelaprochaine@gmail.com
I haven't won yet :(
ReplyDeletelaprochaine@gmail.com
Ann Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - Kelly Necklace - Ivory Pearl
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Artemus Stone Necklace
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: haven't won yet
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Nyenhuis = don't know if I can pick a favourite one but I really like the Burnished links bracelet, Adrienne Mixed chain necklace and the Rachel necklace
ReplyDeleteAnne Gustke
ReplyDeleteajolly1456 at gmail dot com
Anne Gustke : blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Gustke : Treasure Trio Necklace
ReplyDeleteAnne Gustke : haven't won yet
ReplyDeleteAnne Gustke : tweeted http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/7077469461
ReplyDeleteAlisa Openshaw
ReplyDeleteAlisa Openshaw: i haven't won yet!
ReplyDeleteAlisa Openshaw: black ring
ReplyDeleteAlisa Openshaw : follower
ReplyDeleteCrystal Warren
ReplyDeletekessandcrystal@aol.com
Crystal Warren = my favorite item at Stella & Dot is the Lulu Vintage Glass Necklace
ReplyDeletekessandcrystal@aol.com
Crystal Warren = follower on gfc
ReplyDeletekessandcrystal@aol.com
Crystal Warren= haven't won yet
ReplyDeletekessandcrystal@aol.com
Crystal Warren = tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/happyenchilada2/status/7086744925
kessandcrystal@aol.com
Kim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - twitter
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blogged
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog button
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - told one of my etsy seller friends :)
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - love the Deco Squares Ribbon Necklace
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this. Very pretty!
ReplyDeletemnewton1985(at)aol(dot)com
I love the starfish necklace.
ReplyDeletemnewton1985(at)aol(dot)com
Hope Evarts = Lulu Vintage Glass Necklace
ReplyDeletehevarts@yahoo.com
Hope Evarts
ReplyDeletehevarts@yahoo.com
hope evarts = follower
ReplyDeletehevarts@yahoo.com
Carrie Coffey
ReplyDeleteCarrie Coffey- Follower!
ReplyDeleteCarrie Coffey- I love the Garden Party necklace!
ReplyDeletecarrie.coffey@gmail.com
Nikki Kelly
ReplyDelete