Friday, December 4, 2009

Variety Pack Soda ***ENDED***


The winner of this giveaway will be receiving a Variety Pack of soda delivered to them! How fun, because you don't have to be a local to get this great prize! The Variety Pack contains two bottles each of Root Beer, Cream, Orange,Grape, Orange Cream and Ginger Ale.
Since it's the weekend then there is going to be yet again 7 chances to win the Variety Pack of soda! Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 7 chances then leave 7 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog or if you are already a follower of the blog.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Email any of your friends in the St. Louis area to let them know about this great giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my St. Louis friends

Entry #4: Tell us your favorite flavor of soda that Fitz's makes.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Cream soda!
Entry #5: Blog about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blogged
Entry #6: Change your status on Facebook to mention this great giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=facebook status
Entry #7: Tell us what you are doing this weekend.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Still having fun in Utah with family!
This giveaway will be open for entries until 11:30pm EST on SATURDAY (12/5). Be sure and check back on Monday (12/7) to see if you are the winner and also to check out the next giveaway!

137 comments:

  1. Tricia Little: I've never had Fitz, but I Loooooove rootbeer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia Little: I will by lying around the house with Daddy and Baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa Reinhart: I'd probably love them all once I tried them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christa Reinhart: Sleeping in late while the kids watch a movie. This has become a winter time Saturday tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tracey braithwaite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah Taylor - I love the rootbeer and the ginger ale the most but i really do like all of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura Hintze--ward Christmas breakfast, baking Christmas treats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarita Rogers = cream soda is my all-time fav.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarita Rogers = spending time with my little boy getting our house ready for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. tracey braithwaite-follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. tracey braithwaite- never tried this soda, but the flavors sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. tracey braithwaite- I will be trying to put up the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandra Taylor - I've never tired Fitz before but I like orange soda and rootbeer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Misty Lambert : Cream Soda, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Misty Lambert: We are going to a community winter festival with hot cocoa, chilli, and fireworks! WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hilary Seiter - Eggnog French Toast on Sat. morning!!! Then Stake Baptisms, Church on Sunday & cleaning in between!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sheri Easton: I love the classic root beer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sheri Easton: I was hoping to see a movie with my husband, but he has a test to study for and take, so it probably won't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Edith Dunn: follower

    ReplyDelete
  20. Edith Dunn: I've never tried this brand either, but I know my husband would love the cream soda.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Edith Dunn: I'm going to relax and shop at The Children's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Leslie Gosney=Watching my husband play in a 3on3 basketball tournament and church Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nichole SEiler: I love cream soda

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kim Brooks - emailed my StL friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kim Brooks - I'm a huge fan of orange cream.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nikki Kelly: Straight up root beer!! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kim Brooks - finishing the last of the shopping and taking my baby girl to see Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  28. mandee wheelus: I LOVE ROOTBEER!

    ReplyDelete
  29. mandee wheelus: i will be celebrating my son's 6th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Charlyn Heitritter: Never tried it but I love Root Beer!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Charlyn Heitritter: This weekend I'm attempting to get all my decorating done!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sarah Allred = I am sure I would all of them except ginger ale

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sarah Allred = I will be watching all the good football games this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Breakfast at church and sending Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Jamie Newman: I have a family Christmas party this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jamie Newman: I have never had Fitz but I love Rootbeer and orange sodas

    ReplyDelete
  37. Megan=I am going to go shopping for Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Megan=I love Rootbeer so I will have to pick rootbeer flavored.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ann Smith - the rootbeer is fantastic - we had it when we visited St. Louis many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ann Smith - this weekend we will be having a farewell party with our out of town relatives before they fly away again - sniff, sob!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Karen Crapo= Christmas shopping this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  42. Piper MArquette: I would LOVE to try their Ginger Ale. Nothing could be better than a good ginger ale. Except maybe a good cream soda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Piper Marquette: I have a pack meeting tonight for my son the cub scout, planting in our front yard tomorrow morning and a Christmas Party tomorrow night. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. April Brooks=Going on a tour of all of the Art Deco in downtown Tulsa!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Maria Miller = going shopping at Patina Market!
    212 South Main Street in Pleasant Grove, UT
    www.patinamarket.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. kristi yeager, this weekend I'm going to our church Christmas party

    ReplyDelete
  47. kimberly taylor- i will be hanging out with you before you have to leave and go back :(

    ReplyDelete
  48. Deb Klein~Putting up the Christmas Tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Charity Mouck = faves are either orange cream or cream soda

    ReplyDelete
  50. Charity Mouck = this weekend we went to a Christmas party, going to the symphony Christmas concert and a blue grass concert as well!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Angie Lilly = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  52. Angie Lilly = Grape

    ReplyDelete
  53. Angie Lilly = decorating outside for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  54. Scott Lilly = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  55. Scott Lilly = Ginger ale

    ReplyDelete
  56. Scott Lilly = putting up the Solstice Tree

    ReplyDelete
  57. Angela Polenz
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Angela Polenz: cream soda
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Aubree Larsen- staying home sick : (

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the bottles and of course the rootbeer is awesome.nikimh@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Rich = My favorite would be rootbeer and cream soda

    ReplyDelete
  62. Rich = I am working this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  63. lakefam007@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. chump1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Jaime G - I'm a sucker for a good cream soda although my husband would argue that ginger ale is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Jaime G - I was hoping to set up the Christmas tree this weekend but had some setbacks so now it's on to the Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Grace Hiscox: Working on church lesson

    ReplyDelete
  68. Nola Bird: I would probably love rootbeer.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Nola Bird: Took the kids to see Santa (2 year old still scared of him).

    ReplyDelete
  70. I probably would like the Orange.

    Jill Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  71. We had a family Christmas party this weekend.

    Jill Hunt

    ReplyDelete