Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Blvd ***ENDED***

I love all things cuteness. You know what I mean... Frilly things. Girly things. Handmade cute things. I'm currently outnumbered in my home by the masculine population, so I'm naturally going to be drawn to things that will make me feel cute! Or things that I can buy for others to make them feel cute. Well, it's ever so much fun when there is a shop that carries items for my age of cuteness and the baby age of cuteness! At Baby Blvd you will be able to find items that fill all areas of cuteness. So many cute hairclips and baby headbands to choose from. You will even have access to Accessory Ave where you can find one of my all time favorite accessories...the CUTE tote bag! Jen at Baby Blvd/Accessory Ave sent me the most adorably fun tote bag and matching planner. It in the great pink and brown colors that are oh so popular right now.

Here are just some of the things found at Baby Blvd that would make me and my little friends in the female population feel cute:

How would you ever decide what to buy at Baby Blvd? Well, start deciding, because the winner of this giveaway will have $20 to spend! *This giveaway is open to Continental U.S. residents only*
There are 7 chances to win the $20 gift certificate from Baby Blvd. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 7 chances then leave 7 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Baby Blvd blog or if you are already a follower of Baby Blvd.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Baby Blvd blog follower

Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about the Baby Blvd giveaway on Dandy Giveaway. Be sure and include the link so they can enter to win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends

Entry #4: Go to Baby Blvd and have a look around. Come back and tell us your favorite item! Comment example, Dandy Smith=became a fan
Entry #5, 6, and 7: Make a purchase from Baby Blvd or Accessory Ave. Be sure and leave 3 separate comments for those 3 extra entries!
Comment example #5, Dandy Smith=made a purchase
Comment example #6, Dandy Smith=made a purchase
Comment example #7, Dandy Smith=made a purchase
This giveaway will be open for entries until Sunday, January 10th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and come back on Monday, January 11th to see if you won and to enter the next giveaway!

113 comments:

  1. Amanda Bryant, amanda_bryant@snet.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy pugmire; baby blvd blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy pugmire: love the Kufi Beanies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela - follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the wrist corsage and flower clip. The orange tote is my next choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia Little: The ribbon flower headbands are so cute, but I love the totes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda Stephens= I love the hair clips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann Smith - i just love the ribbon flower headbands for my girls - the only problem is choosing which ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Misty Lambert: kufi beanies. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon Hudson sehudson2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheri Easton: baby blvd blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheri Easton: I like the kids half apron, and the cute scripture totes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah Allred = SHEER FLOWER CLIP and Headband. RED POLKA DOTS

    ReplyDelete
  14. westernwarmth@gmail.com

    Baby blvd follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. westernwarmth@gmail.com
    Love the scripture quad covers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anne Molino Baby Blvd blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anne Molino My favorite is the Sheer Flower Headband PINK and BROWN FLOWERS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lindsay Call-love all the hair clips

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brittany Hansen: I follow Baby Blvd.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brittany Hansen: chocolate and turqoise flower headband and matching corsage.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Edith: I love the scripture covers, hard to choose just one fabric though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Molly Jorgensen
    molomatic(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nicole Heiney - love the scripture covers

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sarah Hughes - Baby Blvd. Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sarah Hughes - I love (LOVE) the fabric bug clips. I'd buy them in every color.

    ReplyDelete
  27. laura hintze=the brown and pink scripture cover is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amber Phillips: love the pleated brown tote!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sarita Rogers = Pleated Tote BROWN AND TURQUOISE

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nichole SEiler
    mommy.n.girls@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Megan=SHEER FLOWER CLIP and Headband. RED POLKA DOTS

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lisa Bradford = I LOVE the Orange Pleated Tote Bag!!

    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Kim Brooks - every single polka-dotted item. :D

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lacey Irish=love the scripture covers and totes

    ReplyDelete
  35. Laura - I love the butterfly clips :o)

    ReplyDelete
  36. kristi yeager, love the brown & turquoise tote!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Alena Telford, telfordfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Alena Telford = love the flower headbands

    ReplyDelete
  39. tracey braithwaite, the totes are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Erica Bybee: Baby blvd blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  41. Erica Bybee: emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  42. Erica Bybee; I love the scripture covers

    ReplyDelete
  43. Melissa Nunley
    I like the ruffle headband

    ReplyDelete
  44. Leslie Ashby
    lesashby at gmail dot com

    I have one of scripture covers and LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Brooke Buchanan: LOVE the reversible headbands and Kufi Beanies

    ReplyDelete
  46. Charity Mouck = I like the totes and the book covers!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Tiffany Angus = Baby Blvd blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  48. sarah mann: blog follower for baby blvd

    ReplyDelete
  49. Carly Braithwaite = Baby Blvd blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  50. Carly Braithwaite=emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  51. Carly Braithwaite= love the scripture covers!

    ReplyDelete
  52. mandee wheelus: babu blvd follower

    ReplyDelete
  53. jana poulsen - emailed some friends and fam!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Jen Kindrick = became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Jen Kindrick = I like the Standard Size QUAD cover in hot pink! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Jes Jackson, I love the fabric bug clips, so cute for pigtails

    ReplyDelete
  57. Nola Bird: Baby Blvd. Follower

    ReplyDelete
  58. Nola Bird: I love the ribbon flowers and butterfly clips.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Lecia Swallow loves the bug and butterfly clips!

    ReplyDelete
  60. nicole lindsay: follower
    fivepenniesplus1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. fantastic issues altogether, you just gained a emblem new reader.

    What might you suggest about your publish that you just
    made a few days in the past? Any certain?

    My web page - http://edhaiti.net/wiki/index.php?title=Utilisateur:MeganWUHW

    ReplyDelete