Monday, January 4, 2010

Bright Feet Lighted Slippers ***ENDED***

Have you ever stumbled out of bed late at night? Isn't it soooo fun when the first part of your body to run into a piece of furniture or corner of the wall is your big toe? How about going in to check on a sleeping child and since it's dark in there, you trip over a toy that was left out in the middle of the room...proceeding to wake up the sleeping child! Maybe it's just me, but I have horrible night vision! Well, there is a help for this problem and I'm too excited to get my pair of Bright Feet Lighted Slippers in the mail! They are sending me a pair of these beauties:

Bright Feet Lighted Slippers have a LED light on the end that is activated by your foot compressing the weight sensor in the slipper as you take a step.
Bright Feet Lighted Slippers come in a variety of colors in addition to the striped pair I will be the proud owner of!
Here are the other choices available:



And 2 lucky winners...that's right 2 lucky winners...will be receiving a pair of slippers from Bright Feet Lighted Slippers!!!!! *This giveaway is only open to residents of the Continental U.S.*
There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: If you haven't won yet on Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=haven't won yet

Entry #4: Put a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blog button
This giveaway will be open for entries until Sunday, January 10th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won and also to enter the next great giveaway!
2 winners

125 comments:

  1. amy pugmire: i have your button

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela - follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon Hudson sehudson2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty Lambert, religious follower, and haven't won yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah Allred = haven't won yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy Horton
    laprochaine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy Horton = Hasn't Won Yet
    laprochaine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula Kerr= follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula Kerr- I have never won

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula Kerr - I have your button on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jennifer Nichole Johnson: follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jennifer Nichole Johnson: have not won yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. shayne ostrowski- follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. shayne ostrowski- havent won yet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Danetta Young
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Danetta Young = blog follower
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Danetta Young = haven't won yet
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Danetta Young = blog button - http://goyay.blogspot.com/
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anne Molino I have your button

    ReplyDelete
  20. kimberly taylor- haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kristen Perschon- haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lisa Bradford - Blog follower
    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lisa Bradford - haven't won yet :)

    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Madwoman-doing-cartwheelsJanuary 5, 2010 at 3:12 AM

    Ally M.

    rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Madwoman-doing-cartwheelsJanuary 5, 2010 at 3:12 AM

    Ally M --follower

    rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Madwoman-doing-cartwheelsJanuary 5, 2010 at 3:13 AM

    Ally M--has not won yet

    rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cool slippers,they would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  28. kristi yeager, haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  29. telfordfamily at yahoo.com = haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  30. tracey braithwaite - haven't won....yet!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Brooke Buchanan: haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  32. Carly Braithwaite=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  33. Carly Braithwaite=haven't won yet!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Jane Petersons = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great idea for entries!
    Tanya@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. added the giveaway to my brand new blog...it was my very first one thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Since I am new, I have not won anything yet (but I hope to!)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jen Kindrick = blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nola Bird: I haven't won yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lecia Swallow - haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  41. Faythe @GMT

    gramousetails atgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Faythe @GMT = follower

    gramousetails atgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Faythe @GMT

    I have not won yet ...!

    gramousetails atgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Kerrie Gregory
    kerriekg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Kerrie Gregory= follower!
    kerriekg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Kerrie Gregory= I have not won yet!
    kerriekg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jennifer Blanton= have not won yet

    ReplyDelete
  48. Megan=haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete