
In honor of Valentine's Day coming up...The Crafty Moms will be giving the winner of this giveaway this Valentine Korker Bow with matching Kufi Cap in red!
Now that is a GREAT Valentine's item that I know you are all excited to win! This giveaway is open to anyone living in the U.S. or Canada.
There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Place a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog button
Entry #3: Email, call, or text at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway. Be sure and give them the link for Dandy Giveaway! :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Become a follower of The Crafty Moms blog or if you are already a follower. Comment example, Dandy Smith=follow The Crafty Moms
This giveaway is open for entries until tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!


Amanda Bryant, amanda_bryant@snet.net
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant, I have your button!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = emailed some peeps!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = became a follower
ReplyDeleteBeverly Atkins
ReplyDeletebevwalks@aol.com
Beverly Atkins = follower of Crafty Moms blog
ReplyDeletebevwalks@aol.com
Samantha Cleys
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
Brittany Hansen
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog button
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: crafty moms blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngela - follower
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: amypugmire@live.com
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I have your button.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: text some family and friends
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I follow the crafty moms blog
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog button! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = follow The Crafty Moms! Very cool stuff!
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: Have a blog Button
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: Told some friends.
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I have your button
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Crafty mom follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Baker
ReplyDeleteSarah Baker - Blog button
ReplyDeleteSarah Baker - Follow the Crafty Mom
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill = emailed my friends!
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog button
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = follow the Crafty Moms
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I have your button
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I follow the crafty moms blog!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: i have your button!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: emailed!
ReplyDeleteAlida B
ReplyDeleteAlida B - button
ReplyDeleteAlida B. - emailed
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeletelapoulsen@juno.com
Lindsay Call-blog button
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed some
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog button
ReplyDeletesarah mann: emailed friends
ReplyDeletesarah mann: crafty moms follower
ReplyDeleteCrystal Porter- cporter2@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog button
ReplyDeleteJana Poulsen
ReplyDeleteJana Poulsen- emailed some friends
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer-follow the Crafty Moms
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: emailed friends
ReplyDelete