
Or this:
Okay, okay this one makes my heart melt!
What's more...the owner of Cranberry Crate is just such a very talented artist, because she is now making BEAUTIFUL decor for one's hair! Take a look at these pretties:

So at Cranberry Crate you will find decor for your home and person! :) One very lucky winner is going to have a special decoration created for them for this Valentine's, but also to display all year round:
It will be customized with your name of choice and the frame is included...all from Cranberry Crate! A $30 value!! ***This giveaway is only open to those living in the U.S.***
There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this Valentine's giveaway and include the link, so your friends can enter to win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite item at Cranberry Crate. Comment example, Dandy Smith=EVERYTHING...ok the poppies :)
This giveaway will end on Sunday, January 24th at 11:30pm EST. Come back on Monday to see if you won!
tara gruwell
ReplyDeletetara gruwell: follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant, amanda_bryant@snet.net
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant, Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant, My little girl has been talking about her 'happily ever after' (can you tell she loves princesses?!) a lot lately so the Forver Family print with the castle of course made me go AWWW!
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, everything is so cute
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I like the journey picture. It's so sweet.
ReplyDeleteCHarity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I like all of them LOL, but the Stand as a Witness one is a fave!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen-blog follower
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen-my favorite has to be the dull pink poppy, so cute!
ReplyDeleteSusan Williams
ReplyDeleteSusan Williams = wow, tough to pick a favorite... the Frog Prince and Father's Wallet are awesome!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: I would get something to hang on my wall... I liked the hand-stitched picture that said FAITH... very cute!
ReplyDeleteLeslie Gosney: I like the I Am A Child of God Pillows, and Ordinary Fairytale stitch.
ReplyDeleteJenifer Hall
ReplyDeletejeniferhall21@hotmail.com
Jenifer Hall:Blog follower
ReplyDeleteJenifer Hall: Love the "Love you still" design
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler: love the "popsicle kisses"
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - I like the Scrubbily Bubbily-8x10
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow-Follower
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow-Families Can Be Together Forever
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - follower
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower of the awesomest blog ever!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = the poppies are cute. My fav though is the frame with the Dad's wallet quote.
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blogged
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I like Genuine Princess!
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: "love is spoken here" sign
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like the "Stand as a Witness" and the "Blessing on this House"
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens: follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens: My favorite is the poppy
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: follower
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I love the Real love stories never end sign. It is so darling.
ReplyDeleteAngela Polenz
ReplyDeleteveniceangel@hotmail.com
Angela Polenz = Scrubbily Bubbily
ReplyDeleteveniceangel@hotmail.com
katie taylor-'a blessing on this house' wall art
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I LOVE the hair poppies! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert=follower
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert, I Love the "Real love stories have no endings". SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThe Forever Family pattern is so cute!
ReplyDeleteBrooke Buchanan
ReplyDeletechick_a_dee117@hotmail.com
Brooke Buchanan, follower
ReplyDeleteBrooke Buchanan: It was all really cute but I loved the one I want to live to be a hundred minus one day. So true!
ReplyDeletekatrina southwick
ReplyDeletekatrina southwick follower
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney -- follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: love the grow old picture
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-I like the hair poppies.
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney - Grow old with me the best is yet to be...
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = Simply Love-8x10
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = Scrubbily Bubbily-8x10
ReplyDeletePiper MArquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Follower
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=follower
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
Samantha Cleys=the Frog Prince is cute!
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
amy pugmire: follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the dark pink hair poppy
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - popsicle kisses and Love story, both cute
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
Lisa Bradford = Blog follower!
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
Lucinda Douglas = my favorite item is the Father plaque about photos where the money used to be
ReplyDeleteJes Jackson - I follow
ReplyDeleteJes Jackson, I love the daddy frame, so true:)
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-blogged
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-loving the poppies!!
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I liked the Stand As a Witness-8x10 frame
ReplyDeleteCindi Hoppes
ReplyDeleteCindi Hoppes=Follower
ReplyDeleteCindi Hoppes=The Faith Stitchery!
ReplyDeletejchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Love those pictures...and the poppies!
ReplyDeletecindirose67@yahoo.com
Just became a follower.
ReplyDeleteCindi Rose
Went to Cranberry Crate and fellin love with Ordinary Fairytale.
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - I love the one that says, "real love stories never have endings" but i love all the rest of them too:)
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford = I love the Simply Love Picture!!
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
kimberly taylor
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica Bybee
ReplyDeleteiamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
ERica; blog follower
ReplyDeleteiamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
ERica; the poppies!!
ReplyDeleteiamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
Jen Moyer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer: I love the frog framed saying
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: the "Popsicle Kisses"
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley = Follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley = Blogged
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley = Daddy's Wallet!
ReplyDeletecupcake mama
ReplyDeletecupcake mama: how can I pick just one!?!
ReplyDeleteClaire V.
ReplyDeleteNikki Kelly
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: "Love is spoken here" sign
ReplyDeleteTricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little- Follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: how do you choose? It's all so cute!
ReplyDeleteKatie Sommers sstweety@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteKatie sommers sstweety@yahoo.com follower
ReplyDeletecris walston
ReplyDeletecris walston = follower
ReplyDeletelove the poppies
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: follower
ReplyDeletePam Pedrick
ReplyDeletePam Pedrick - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAllyson Jensen: follower
ReplyDeleteI like everything there! I can't decide :-)
ReplyDeletePam Pedrick - just came across your blog today, so I haven't had much time to really look through it...what I have seen I've loved though!!! So my answer to this will be "everything" :o)
ReplyDeleteLynn Capps
ReplyDeleteLynn Capps = follower
ReplyDeleteLynn Capps - blogged here http://scrapityanne.blogspot.com/2010/01/dandy-giveaway-cranberry-crate.html
ReplyDeleteLynn capps - went to Cranberry Crate and LOVE the Ordinary Fairytale stitchery. So beautiful!
ReplyDeletemelissa nunley
ReplyDeleteblog follower
melissa nunley
ReplyDeletei like the journey sign and eht grow old with me pillow
Alicia Sheffield-follower
ReplyDeleteAlicia Sheffield...poppies!
ReplyDeleteAlicia Sheffield
ReplyDeletebowsochic@gmail.com
Alicia Sheffield...emailed friends!
ReplyDelete