

Aren't those awesome! Too exciting! Of course I did end up spending more than was on my certificate....shhhh, don't tell my husband! :) Just thought that I'd let you know the "Keep Calm" quote is going in my sewing room, birds (in dark red) for the kitchen, and flower (in white) for the dining room. It was so fun picking out these great designs from Dali Decals!Ready to see some of the other designs at Dali Decals that I think are unique and fun?


Family names look amazing in living rooms:
And finally...this adds simplicity, but style to any staircase:
Of course all of the above designs from Dali Decals can be used in many other areas and rooms of a home. It's all up to you to decide! At Dali Decals everyone can be involved in the creating process by deciding where the wall vinyl will look best. Also, if you haven't noticed in the discount section yet...Dali Decals has a special for all of the followers of Dandy Giveaway! Use coupon code 'dandy2010' at checkout for $5 off! This offer is valid until February 6th.
I really enjoyed using my gift certificate, so I'm sure that the winner is going to enjoy this as well... :) The winner of this giveaway is going to receive a $25 gift certificate to Dali Decals!
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you already follow.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway and be sure to include the link so your friends can enter to win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Become a follower of Dali Decals on Twitter or if you are already. Comment example, Dandy Smith= following Dali Decals on Twitter
Entry #5: Send out a Tweet on Twitter about this giveaway. Include the link so your friends can enter to win! :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith= tweet
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and come back tomorrow to see if you won and..... you won't want to miss the GIVEAWAYS (yep more that just one) starting tomorrow! :)
Christa
ReplyDeleteChrista = blog follower
ReplyDeleteI would love this!! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteTiffany
amomentcherished(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you already. Does that count??
ReplyDeleteTiffany
amomentcherished(at)gmail(dot)com
SewLindaAnn loves these!
ReplyDeleteI am a dedicated follower!
ReplyDeleteann smith
ReplyDeleteMaura Joyce
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower :)
maurajoyce@gmail.com
I love the decals! The Keep Calm And Carry On is one I've been wanting for my livingroom. Carol
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteCarol
I'm following Dali Decals on Twitter!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Ann SMith - blog follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite, follower
ReplyDeleteSarah B
ReplyDeleteSarah B - Blog Follower
ReplyDeletemisty Lambert: follower
ReplyDeleteMichele M.
ReplyDeleteBlog follower!
ReplyDeleteTwitter follower!
ReplyDeleteTweeted. :)
ReplyDeleteAmy
ReplyDeleteAmy, blog follower
ReplyDeletekatie taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb
ReplyDeleteapril_vereb@yahoo.com
Nicole Heiney
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney - blog follower
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb = Follower of Dali Decals
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteLeslie G
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteJenna :)
ReplyDeleteJenna= blog follower
ReplyDeleteJenna= tweet tweet
ReplyDeleteMiss Prickly - Follower
ReplyDeletecorinne p.
ReplyDeletei follow your blog, corinne p
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: follow dali decals on twitter. 1amypugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/7754182987
Susan Pett-blogged about it.
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: following Dali Decals on twitter
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: tweeted
ReplyDeleteJessica
ReplyDeleteJessica = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJessica = blogged
ReplyDeletethanks!
Sarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = following Dali Decals on Twitter
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = tweet
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteannemolino at hotmail dot com
I follow DaliDecals on twitter amolino
ReplyDeletejengd- jgerwigdively at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeletejengd- I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- blog follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay - blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennilyn Proulx= Blog follower
ReplyDeleteEntry #1: kerriekg@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteEntry #2: Kerrie= Follower
ReplyDeletekerriekg@yahoo.com
Entry #4: Kerrie= = following Dali Decals on Twitter
ReplyDeleteuser name @36momma
kerriekg@yahoo.com
Samantha cleys
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=Follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-blogged
ReplyDeleteFun stuff! Suzanne
ReplyDeleteguibord_leblanc(At)hotmail(dot)com
MANDY MERRILL= BLOG FOLLOWER!!!!!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: follower!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus
ReplyDeleteThanks for a chance at winning. I love those decals
ReplyDeleteBeverly Atkins
bevwalks(at)aol(dot)com
Beverly Atkins = follower
ReplyDeletebevwalksataoldotcom
Rachel Doran
ReplyDeleteRachel Doran = blog follower
ReplyDeleteedith
ReplyDeleteedith: follower
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteSuper fun!
ReplyDeleteheatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com
Kati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteChantele
ReplyDeletedaisydayz25 at googlemail dot com
I follow you!!
ReplyDeletedaisydayz15 at googlemail dot com
Kim Brooks - blogged
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - twitter follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - tweet
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! I would love this! B Smith
ReplyDeleteSharon
ReplyDeletesharonjo at gwtc dot net
I'd love the "Music To My Eyes" decal! It's be perfect above my piano!!
I follow on google friend connect. sharonjo
ReplyDeleteI follow Dali Decals on twitter @sharonjo2
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/sharonjo2/status/7776146717
SO AWESOME! :)
ReplyDeleteChristie D
savingforhome at gmail dot com
I love these! - Lecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteThis beautiful wall art is a visual expression of the owner's soul.
ReplyDelete