Friday, January 29, 2010

Eden's Bouquet ***ENDED***

There is just something about things that are vintage. I had a roommate and good friend in college who was able to pull off wearing vintage clothing very well! That is if one would consider clothing from the 70's to be truly vintage! In my mind she was very fashion forward and still is. It's simply the look of vintage things that always makes me stop and pause. As if the item has this hidden story to tell. Plus, right now vintage is sooo in and I think that children wearing vintage looks are adorable. But let's face it...it's really difficult to dress the kids in actual vintage clothing, because it has already been worn in. Children need to start off in new clothes and we all know it's true! Otherwise the clothing just won't last. Fortunately, at Eden's Bouquet you can find brand new children's clothing that is vintage inspired. Of course the clothing at Eden's Bouquet is way more vintage looking than that of the 70's. :) Each piece at Eden's Bouquet definitely takes you on a journey to a different time. So let's go on that journey, shall we?


I simply LOVE linen and Eden's Bouquet has so many pieces of linen attire!









and....


At Eden's Bouquet you will also find the cutest dresses, shirts, and pants.



The owner of Eden's Bouquet is sending me something for my son and I love surprises! Are you in love with vintage inspired clothing from Eden's Bouquet like I am now?

Well, the winner of this giveaway will be receiving a $75 gift certificate to Eden's Bouquet!
***This giveaway is open for entries worldwide***

There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Put a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=button

Entry #4: Sign up for the Eden's Bouquet Newsletter or if you already have.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=newsletter


This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 7th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure to come back on Monday, February 8th to see if you won!

119 comments:

  1. Tricia Little: Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen Kindrick = Dandy follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen Kindrick - Dandy blog button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela Pak - Loyal follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela Pak - button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amy pugmire: I have your button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie Gosney: button, rantsravesandpetpeeves dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle/Nature Manipulated

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle/Nature Manipulated = blog follower.

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chacoy Aguayo
    chacoyaguayo@_____yahoo{dot}com
    L-O-V-E Edens Bouquet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chacoy Aguayo: Following Dandy Giveaway;}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chacoy Aguayo: I have the Dandy Giveaway button here:
    http://ma21cuteboy.blogspot.com/
    (scroll down to buttons/banners, they are in alphabetical order)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chacoy Aguayo
    I subssribe to Eden's Bouquet Newsletter;}


    Thank you for the opprotunity!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anastasia Borisyuk
    ecoblogz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jen Gerwig-Dively: Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lecia Swallow - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonnie Mousley = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  19. dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com - follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com - Eden's Bouquet subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jeanine

    SamneneD@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Eden's Bouquet and I have for years!
    Ember

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ember=Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  25. Darci Washausen = Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  26. Elsie Bee

    pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Angela Polenz
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete