Monday, January 25, 2010

E.L.F. Cosmetics ***ENDED***


I really need to be better about wearing makeup! Am I the only one with this problem? So, I'm constantly asking people for advice on which makeup to use, etc. Last November I heard about this great company called E.L.F. Cosmetics. My teenaged nieces love E.L.F. and their makeup always looks so good! I was especially shocked when they told me that many of the products at E.L.F. are only $1. That's why they love it...looks great and is way affordable! E.L.F. stands for: Eyes, Lips, Face. Due to the companies name you know you are going to find just about EVERY type of beauty product at E.L.F. You can also find E.L.F. products at Target and Zellers in Canada. Recently E.L.F. sent me some of their products to try. Ok two words: Mineral Makeup! I love the stuff! It provides the right amount of coverage, but still looks really natural.





Here are just a few the great buys for only a $1 each:








Not surprisingly, the winner of this giveaway is going to win something from E.L.F. Cosmetics!!! The winner will be receiving this Mini Makeup Collection:


A $27 value!


***This giveaway is open to anyone living anywhere!***
There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Email, call, text, or whatever at least 5 friends about this makeup giveaway on Dandy Giveaway. Be sure and give them the link, so they can enter to win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, and texted my friends

Entry #4: Become a follower of E.L.F. on Twitter or if you already follow E.L.F. there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following E.L.F.
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won. Oh and tomorrow there will be another giveaway to enter, too! :)

77 comments:

  1. Hi, what a great giveaway
    Enter me please
    shaim ,sh.11175@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam a follower already
    shaim

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed E.L.F. on Twitter already shaimapassion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan Williams = following E.L.F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tracisme@gmail.com , emailed 5 family members about this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. tracey braithwaite - texted five peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brittany Hansen, and no, you're not the only the only with that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol - E.L.F. follower on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne Jolly - emailed 5 friends

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne Jolly - I follow ELF on twitter, lunaj1456

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alicia Sheffield...emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alicia Sheffield...bowsochic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ann Smith - following ELF on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  14. amy pugmire: text some friends and family

    ReplyDelete
  15. amy pugmire: follow elf on twitter. 1amypugmire

    ReplyDelete
  16. Danetta Young = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Danetta Young = following E.L.F.
    (talonsmom731)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a follower. Thanks for the Dandy giveaway. Kelli hansen kdmak5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Julia Whitmer
    turkeylipsw83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julia Whitmer called or texted 5 friends.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jen Gerwig-Dively: I'm a blog follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anne Molino
    annemolino at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anne Molino I called my friends

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anne Molino following elf on twitter amolino

    ReplyDelete
  26. lindsay call- emailed ad texted friends

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  28. following ELF on twitter
    jenouellette
    burningbelief@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. following you on google friend connect.
    Jen Ouellette
    burningbelief@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jen Ouellette
    burningbelief@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sharon Olivier

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm following ELF on twitter @sharonjo2

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this! Nice giveaway...paulasue39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. nicole lindsay: fivepenniesplus1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete