Friday, January 29, 2010

Gigi's Apparel ***ENDED***

You know that song "Thank Heaven For Little Girls"? Hmmm...I'm not even sure who it's by, because I'm really bad at remembering things like that. But as I browse through the shop Gigi's Apparel that song just plays in my head! Gigi's Apparel has soooo many cute things for the little girls! Seriously I'm totally in heaven! One day I will have a little girl and when that day comes I will have too much fun shopping for her, so I'm glad that I found out about Gigi's Apparel extra early. :) You are going to be glad that I found out about Gigi's Apparel, too...because if I hadn't then I wouldn't be sharing with you about Gigi's right this very second!!! Are you ready to see some cute, girly things? Here you go!


Gigi's Apparel has:



Adorable Headbands and Hair Clips

So many CUTE things at Gigi's Apparel!
The winner will be receiving a $50 gift certificate to Gigi's Apparel. This giveaway is open to anyone anywhere!

There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Create an account with Gigi's Apparel, so you can be a part of their newsletter!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Gigi's account

Entry #4: Blog about this ENTIRE week of giveaways and be sure and include the link to Dandy Giveaway so your blogging friends can enter too!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blogged

This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 7th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and come back on Monday, February 8th to see if you won!

107 comments:

  1. Susan Williams= Gigi's account

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia Little: Follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen Kindrick - Dandy follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela Pak - follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda Heitritter - Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle/Nature Manipulated

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle/Nature Manipulated = blog follower

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne Molino blogged the week! http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-dandy.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicole Hatch
    Coleeol42784@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa Bradford = Blog Follower
    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chacoy Aguayo
    chacoyaguayo@____yahoo{dot}com

    Adorable stuff;}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chacoy Aguayo
    Following Dandy Giveaway;}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chacoy Aguayo
    Signed up for Gigi's Apparel Newsletter;}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anastasia Borisyuk
    ecoblogz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lecia Swallow - Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nancy Crump
    spackattak7 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com - Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com - Gigi's account

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jeanine
    SamneneD@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ember
    thepaintedchair@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ember=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable stuff. Since I don't have a girl of my own, I would use the gift card to spoil my friends' girls.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Darci Washausen = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  27. Darci Washausen = Gigi's account

    ReplyDelete
  28. Angela Polenz
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. april.tutucute{at}yahoo{dot}com
    april m.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Cheers!

    My site - http://www.residenteparoissien.com.ar/index.php?do=/blog/156202/assisting-your-weight-loss-but-also-effectively-using-a-weight-loss-supplem/

    ReplyDelete