Friday, January 29, 2010

JP Style-Jenny Present Custom Jewelry ***ENDED***

There is just something about stamped jewelry! It can be simple, but intricate at the same time. Stamped jewelry is also unique, since most of the time it's custom made for its wearer. Working with a jewelry designer to create that custom piece is also enjoyable, because you can decide on what you want the piece to "say"...from a simple letter, initials, full name, or more. The possibilities are endless with custom stamped jewelry! Jenny Present in a local jewelry designer here in St. Louis and she not only creates stamped jewelry, but ready to own pieces as well. At Jenny Present Custom Jewelry you will find the various options for custom pieces.




Then over at JP Style you will find more beautiful jewelry!

Earrings



Necklaces:


And more!


The winner of this giveaway will be receiving a single The "Tiffany" Necklace ($48 value) that will be custom stamped for the winner!(Two necklaces are shown on the model, but keep in mind that this giveaway is only for ONE necklace.)

Here are some closeups of the single necklace:

***This giveaway is open to those living in the Continental U.S. only***

There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Tell us your favorite item at JP Style.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I LOVE the Julia Necklace! So pretty!

Entry #4: Become a follower of Jenny Present on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following Jenny Present on Twitter

This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 7th at 11:30pm. Be sure and check back on Monday, February 8th to see if you won!

115 comments:

  1. Amanda Bryant, amanda_bryant@snet.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Bryant, I am loving the Proud Mama Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia Little: I heart the Alexis necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucinda Douglas = I love the Autumn Gold Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha Cleys=definitely love the Proud Mama Necklace
    dmb161@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen Kindrick - I like the hand stamped Proud Mama Necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber Phillips: I LOVE the Proud Mama Rectangle Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amber Phillips: Following Jenny on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. westernwarmth@gmail.com
    Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela Pak - follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela Pak - I love the Samantha Necklace in silver.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clare Gourley - love the Tiffany & all the hand stamped necklaces for that matter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katie Taylor- stamped Tiffany necklace is really cute;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rachael Sherwood - I LOVE the "proud mama" necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  16. amy pugmire: follow jenny present on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sheri Easton: iridescent moonstone and gold earrings

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sheri Easton: following Jenny Present on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amanda Heitritter - the Chandelier earrings

    ReplyDelete
  20. mandy merrill=LOVE the chandelier earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  21. edith: I love the Gossip Girl Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sarah Allred = the Sarah necklace of course

    ReplyDelete
  23. Leslie Gosney: I like the...
    hand stamped initial necklace dangles from tourmaline chain - Julie Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sarita Rogers = following Jenny Present on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sarita Rogers =
    labradorite and sterling silver rose - Julia Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  26. Crissa Robertson--I like the proud mama necklace that is square with the crystal and pearl charms

    ReplyDelete
  27. Katrina Southwic I love the Proud Mama Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Missy Smith - I totally love the Alexis Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  30. Megan-the Sarah Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ann Smith - lovin the Chandelier Earrings with White Swarovski Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  32. Joseph Oliver - Blog Follower. OMG I totally love the Lilly Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sharon Olivier
    sharonjo at gwtc dot net

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sharon Olivier--blog follower
    sharonjo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sharon Olivier--TK Necklace!! Unique and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sharon Olivier--follow Jenny Present on twitter @sharonjo2

    ReplyDelete
  37. traci smith, i love the silver layered necklace

    ReplyDelete
  38. Julie Campbell, juliebcampbell@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Julie Campbell says, "I am a follower"!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Julie Campbell = I LOVE the square 'Proud Mama' and the 'Tiffany'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anne Molino my favorite is the multi color necklace with tiny dove and peace sign pendant - Lilly Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anne Molino I follow JennyPresent on twitter amolino

    ReplyDelete
  43. Abby

    talesandtrials@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Kati Spencer: I like the Vibrant purple amethyst faceted pear drop with pearl and semiprecious vermeil chain

    ReplyDelete
  45. Celeste Wilcox = I love the Gossip Girl necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Lisa Bradford = Blog Follower
    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lisa Bradford = I LOVE the Swarovski Crystal Flower Earrings, very pretty!!
    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. melissa nunley
    i like the preppy necklace

    ReplyDelete
  49. Jen Gerwig-Dively: I follow you

    ReplyDelete
  50. Jen Gerwig-Dively: I really like the Custom hand stamped Proud Mama Necklace and how customizable it is! So many variations of charms and hand-stamped pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lecia Swallow - really likes the Tiffany necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lecia Swallow - follower

    ReplyDelete
  53. dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com - My favorite is the Custom Hand Stamped Proud Mama Necklace. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  55. dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com - following Jenny Present on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  56. dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com - follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  57. Kelly Wilcox- love the simplicity of these necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  58. sarah mann: i love the proud mama necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  59. Charity Mouck = I like the silver dog pendant LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Kim Brooks - I like the Lilly necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Stephanie Blad: prod mama necklace

    ReplyDelete
  62. Shayne Ostrowski- LOVE the vibrant amethyst necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Angela Polenz: great jewelry!
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Angela Polenz=following Jenny Present on Twitter under ChildrensNook.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Sandra Taylor - the aqumarine crystal earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Anne Jolly - I like the silver bird earrings with semiprecious peach moonstone drops

    ReplyDelete
  67. Anne Jolly - I follow Jenny present on twitter

    ReplyDelete