Monday, January 18, 2010

Lassie Girl ***ENDED***

Bold print, designer fabrics are great, aren't they? So many things can be made out of them. But I think that they are the best for darling little girl's clothing. Lassie Girl is a boutique especially for little girls where the great fabrics I mentioned are used. That's right...with an outfit from Lassie Girl, your little girl will look stylish and modern, but still be a little girl! The selection of fabrics and even placement when multiple fabrics are used are fantastic at Lassie Girl. Here are just a few of the things that make my heart melt:



Aren't these skirts ADORABLE?










Are you in need of some awesome fabric scraps? Yep, you can find those at Lassie Girl, too!






And so many reversible pinafores to choose from...really need I say more?





I'm so excited about this giveaway, because Lassie Girl is giving the winner this reversible......Hot Dot........ PINAFORE!
(both sides of pinafore are shown in the pictures below)
The colors in this pinafore are PERFECT for Heart's Day! :) This giveaway is open to those living anywhere and everywhere!

There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Send out a tweet on Twitter about this pinafore giveaway. Be sure a give your Twitter buddies the link to Dandy Giveaway so they can enter to win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=tweet

Entry #4: Tell us your favorite item at Lassie Girl.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Lillie A-Line Skirt
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Come back tomorrow to see if you won and also to enter the next giveaway!

104 comments:

  1. Love that pinafore! It would look so cute on my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel favorite item = apple blossom pinafore. I've always loved that apple print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha Cleys=follower
    dmb161@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha Cleys=fave item is the apple blossom pinafore!
    dmb161@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri Easton: Piccadilly and pop garden pinafores, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Apple Blossom pinafore (Do they make them for mommys too?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amy pugmire: i love the limeberry

    ReplyDelete
  8. amy pugmire; tweeted
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/7909690126

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan Pett - I liked the Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen Kindrick = I like the Poppy, plus the Hot Dot. And the Lacie. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie Blad: wonderland pinafore

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nola Bird: I love the Lillie pinafore!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susana Pereira = Wonderland pinafore

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amber Levinson, I love the wonderland pinafore! Great fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jessica Miller
    driven873@hotmail.com
    driven873(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica Miller=follower
    driven873@hotmail.com
    driven873(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Congratulations, Jessica Miller
    You are now following Dandy Giveaway
    Invite your friends - View Blogger Dashboard

    ReplyDelete
  17. jessica miller= tweet
    twitter user name Jessicamiller87
    driven873@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amanda Heitritter - Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amanda Heitritter - I love the Eva Pinafore. It is so cute. But I'm always looking at fabric scraps for projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carrie Dallhoff - favorite item is the skirt you have pictured first on your post...which is sadly no longer available on the Lassie Girl site :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nicole-As Many As Given is my blog, my email is on my profile. :) Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tiffany Angus = The flower shower skirt is definitely my fav, but all are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. great post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you learn that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anne Molino
    annemolino at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this. My lil girl would look so cute in one of these.

    Christy
    m.chphotography@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Christy favorite item = Limeberry
    Such bright colors love it

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anne Molino tweet http://twitter.com/amolino/status/7916344892

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tweeted the giveaway!!

    m.chphotography@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anne Molino I love the Mirabelle pinafore too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. shayne ostrowski- I love Pop Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  31. mandee wheelus: love all the pinafores! or the flower shower skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Alida B. - Favorite Item: Lillie Pinafore

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the bright colors! Sarah Scott

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite is the scrappy skirt. Sarah Scott

    ReplyDelete
  35. Chelle Garza

    leoandchelle at yahoo dot com

    Seriously adorable--my daughter would LOVE this! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Chelle Garza = blog follower

    leoandchelle at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Chelle Garza = Lucy Pinafore

    leoandchelle at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Chelle Garza = tweet {http://twitter.com/winey_mommy/status/7923241425}

    leoandchelle at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lindsay Call- love the hot dot pinafore

    ReplyDelete
  40. melissa nunley
    i like the peep eyes and lucy pinafores

    ReplyDelete
  41. Christa, My daughter would love anything pink!

    ReplyDelete
  42. alison harris - my fav is the scrappy skirt for sure. it is
    A D O R A B L E...

    ReplyDelete
  43. Jana Poulsen- favorite item apple blossom pinafore

    ReplyDelete
  44. And my favorite -- ironically, has always been Hot Dot! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  45. Kati Spencer: Piccadilly pinafore

    ReplyDelete