
This pillow was created by the owner of Mady Sunshine for the specific purpose of being featured on Dandy Giveaway! Don't you just LOVE it? At Mady Sunshine you will also find other spectacular pillows on both Etsy and the Mady Sunshine website.

You will also find....
Darling stitched signs:


Even some really cool antique drawers!
Remember that Valentine's pillow from the very beginning? Well, Mady Sunshine is giving the winner of this giveaway that very one! Yep it was created to be featured on Dandy Giveaway, but most importantly created especially to be given to the winner! ***This giveaway is only open to those living in the Continental U.S.***
There are 4 chances to win that fabulous pillow. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell us your favorite item at Mady Sunshine.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=small and simple things quote
Entry #4: Become a follower of the owner of Mady Sunshine, Marci's blog or if you are already a follower of her blog. Comment example, Dandy Smith=follower of Marci's blog
This giveaway will end on Sunday at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and come back on Monday to see if you won!
Maura Joyce - blog follower. :)
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = now following their blog
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I like the Flowers sign!!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: blog follower
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: I adore the "He Loves me--He loves me not" pillow, perfect for Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: following Macy Sunshine Blog!
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb = I love the Soft Pink Delight pillow.
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler: Dandy Follower
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler: I would love the valentine pillow
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: follower of mady sunshine
ReplyDeleteJennilyn Proulx=Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteJennilyn Proulx= Marcy Follower!
ReplyDeleteJennilyn Proulx LOVES Marcy's Aprons! Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= follower of Marci's blog
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= Cheer Bag
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-live simple frame
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-follower of Madi sunshine
ReplyDeleteBrandy King- follower of yours
ReplyDeleteBrandy king- Follow her blog
ReplyDeleteBrandy King- Favorite things: happiness is hearts that love.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.madysunshine.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=69
brandy king
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: marci's blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I like the "happiness is being married to your best friend" sign
ReplyDeleteLeslie Gosney: Live Simply stitch
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I love the Apron Girls~Recipe Holder
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I am following her blog now.
ReplyDeletemandee wheeelus: blog follower
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: i love the Be Happy stitched sign
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = Love the Love Story framed quote thing.
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = love story stitched sign
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
Lisa Bradford - blog follower!
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
Tammy Rasmussen
ReplyDeleteTammy Rasmussen
ReplyDeleteTammy Rasmussen = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford - I love the #256 Quilt Pillow! She is very talented - I love all of her things!!
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
edith
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer: I like the Loves me not pillow
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer: Following Macy Sunshine Blog
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - dandy giveaway follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - now I am a follower of Marci's blog
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - my favorite is the stitched sign "in his strength" - love it!
ReplyDeleteJessica Jackson
ReplyDeleteJessica Jackson =i follow
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-love the antique drawers
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow loves the "good friends" sign!
ReplyDeleteTerry-tlbunker@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteMelissa Nunley
ReplyDeleteFollower
Melissa Nunley
ReplyDeleteI like th established plaque
Samantha Cleys
ReplyDeletedmb161 (at) aol (dot) com
Samantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeletedmb161 (at) aol (dot) com
sarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i love the family motto
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Actually I LOVE the pillow that was made especially for this give away :)
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I like the Raspberry pincushion
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes = follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes = #238 The Bell Still Rings...
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes = follower of Marci's blog
ReplyDeletecupcake mama
ReplyDeletecupcake mama: blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteannemolino at hotmail dot com
Anne Molino: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I love the #179 Christmas the Old Fashion Way
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino Follower of Mady sunshine
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - Mady Sunshine blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I really like the Love Story stitched sign :)
ReplyDeleteRachel Doran
ReplyDeleteRachel Doran = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish
ReplyDeletelacey irish=blog follower
ReplyDeleteJessica Ribble
ReplyDeleteJessica ribble - Follower
ReplyDeleteJessica Ribble - Mady sunshine follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista - loved you once sign
ReplyDeletejacki hunter
ReplyDeletejacki hunter = blog follower
ReplyDeletejacki hunter - love the "LOVE STORY" stitchery!
ReplyDeletefollower = mady sunshine
ReplyDelete