Great Strollers:
Fun Puzzles:
Even musical toys!
Check out this "Green" Dollhouse:
So neat looking, right?
Oompa also has some other great eco-friendly toys. Like this great recycle truck that is made out of recycled milk jugs.
***This giveaway is open to all of the U.S.***
There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends who you haven't told yet about Dandy Giveaway. Be sure and include the link so your friends can enter to win a recycle truck!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite toy or toys at Oompa.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=recycle truck, but also think the banjo is too cool!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and come back tomorrow to see if you won!

Mandy Merrill - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - Chimboo Monkey
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = Organic Rabbit, large from Foundlings and all the other Foundlings!
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = Eco-Friendly Cats 'n' Dogs Lunch Bag from Mimi the Sardine
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Oh I LOVE the master carpenter workbench
ReplyDeleteAmber PHillips: I think the different discovery balls are really cool, my 16 month old would love it!
ReplyDeleteEco-Friendly Tea Set
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = emailed peeps
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I am in LOVE with the green dollhouse!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen-follw you
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen-flexible ball track
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite, follower
ReplyDeletethe banjo
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell
ReplyDeleteKortnai goodsell=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMeganastor@live.com
ReplyDeleteMegan- blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan- emailed friends!!
ReplyDeleteMegan- Love all the jellycat stuffed animals...can I have then all?!?
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Emailed Friends
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - This is a hard one. I really like all of the wooden toys. It's great to watch my son try and make the sounds instead of the toy.
ReplyDeletekatie taylor
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-the doll house is really neat
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick blog follow
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell - blog follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell - truck
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the green doll house.
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, I love that doll house
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeletetraci smith-emailed friends
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = love the dollhouse! So fun!
ReplyDeletei like the Dream Meadow Playmat
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = my daughter would love a Doll Pram Natural to push her dolls around in.
ReplyDeleteRich Allred
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the gourmet chef kitchen
ReplyDeleteRich - classic wooden airplane
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley - I am a follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley - told 2 friends about Dandy giveaway!
ReplyDeleteJen Tabish
ReplyDeleteJen Tabish - Follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= blog follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley - Dino Explorer
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - love the Gourmet Chef Kitchen!
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: three layer frog puzzle
ReplyDeleteEdith
ReplyDeleteEdith:follower
ReplyDeleteEdith: emailed 2 friends
ReplyDeleteEdith: I love the green recycle truck. The art work is amazing too, all the big machinery is loved here.
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: follower
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: e-mailed friends
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: Ball Track Roll 'N Roll 'N Roll!! How cool. My son loves to watch balls roll.
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, blog follower
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, love the recycled truck and so would my son!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: emailed friends
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I love the Discovery blocks
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: Love the recycled truck!!
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford = Blog Follower!
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford - I also like the Gourmet Chef Kitchen!
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
Nola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird-I love the truck, but I am also excited about the lace up toys!
ReplyDeleteMolly Jorgensen = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngela DeVincenzo, devincenzoam@aol.com or angela4pc@aol.com
ReplyDeleteAngela DeVincenzo - Blogger Follower
ReplyDeleteAngela DeVincenzo - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteAngela DeVincenzo - I love the stuffed animals
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = favorite toy would have to be the puzzles
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen - Recycle Truck
ReplyDeleteNikki Kelly
ReplyDeleteBirdie Skolfield birdson@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeleteBirdie Skolfield = blog follower birdson@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeleteBirdie Skolfield = email friends birdson@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeleteBirdie Skolfield = Sakrada Building Blocks birdson@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeletepolly keintz
ReplyDeletecherubpk@aol.com
Liz Novak
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak-blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak-discovery blocks
ReplyDeleteMichelle S.
ReplyDeletenaturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com
Michelle S. = Bongo drums, and ALL the trucks are really cool.
ReplyDeletenaturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com
Michelle S. = Blog follower
ReplyDeletenaturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com
Leslie B.
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys: follower
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
Misty Lambert
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: follower
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt- follower
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-I would love a stuffed animal. My daughter loves them!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Nixon
ReplyDeleteJana Poulsen
ReplyDeleteJana Poulsen-emailed friends
ReplyDeleteJana Poulsen - loving the Chimboo Monkey
ReplyDeleteLindsay call- emailed 6 friends
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-love the master carpenter work bench!
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I loved the Go Green Fold n' Ride Frog Trike
ReplyDeleteKristi Stroud
ReplyDeleteKristi Stroud"blog follower
ReplyDeleteKristi Stroud: the puzzles are fab!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete