Monday, January 4, 2010

Soda Stream ***ENDED***

Have you ever wondered how fun it would be to make your own soda? Well, with Soda Stream you can do just that! Soda Stream sent me the starter kit recently and I was really interested in how the soda would turn out. I mean...I've never made my very own soda before! My family got together for New Year's Eve and I figured it was the perfect time to make some soda. The system was really easy to use. You use tap water, carbonate it with the Soda Stream system, and then add the flavoring. At first we were hesitant thinking that we wouldn't know when it was fully carbonated and didn't know what exactly to listen for to know when the process was complete. The instructions say there will be a buzzing sound, but the system doesn't use any batteries or electrical power. No worries...you definitely know when the "buzzing sound" occurs! It made me jump! :) There are over lots of different flavors of soda to be made with the Soda Stream.We found out that the soda tasted just like that bought in the store. The lemon-lime flavor compares to a leading brand of lemon-lime soda and we found this out through a blind taste test! The Soda Stream didn't just make a good tasting drink, but was fun for a party. Can you imagine what fun it will be to make our own rootbeer for floats? Our son is going to love that family activity! But Soda Stream is more than just fun. It can be used daily instead of waiting for a party. Also, Soda Stream is eco friendly; virtually eliminating the pile up of soda bottle and cans!

One very lucky winner is going to be very happy, because that winner will be receiving a Fountain Jet Soda Starter Kit from Soda Stream!
This will include all that you see here...PLUS a Variety 9 pack of Sodamix! Yep that's over a $100 value!


So enter to win! Tell you friends and family to enter to win, because this is a great giveaway!
*This giveaway is only open to those living in the Continental United States*

There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Tell a friend or family member to enter to win, so you can double your chances of winning! :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith=told my husband to enter

Entry #4: Check out the Sodamix Flavors and your favorite flavor.


Comment example, Dandy Smith=the Pink Grapefruit sounds refreshing!


This giveaway will be open for entries until Sunday, January 10th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, January 11th to see if you won and also to enter the next giveaway!

148 comments:

  1. Amanda Bryant, amanda_bryant@snet.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Bryant, The Cranberry Raspberry sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy pugmire: told my sisters to enter

    ReplyDelete
  4. amy pugmire: cream soda sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela - follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orange Soda - my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda Stephens= emailed my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda Stephens= I would love the cream soda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ann Smith - I"d try the diet cola caffeine free and the diet cream soda - yummy and no extra calories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy V, told my husband to enter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy V, the orange mango flavor sounds super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Misty Lambert, told my hubby to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paula Kerr, blogfollower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paula Kerr, told my sister in law, Carol about this offer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the diet choices, especially the diet cranberry/raspberry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brittany Hansen: Orange Mango sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amber Levinson tricityty@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amber Levinson I would have to try the cola flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lisa D, a toss up between Cola and Cream Soda!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lisa D, told my friend to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Andrea Vickers
    vickers at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. told my mom to enter
    andrea vickers

    ReplyDelete
  23. Would love the diet fountain mist
    andrea vickers

    ReplyDelete
  24. Molly Jorgensen = Root Beer is my favorite flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nicole Heiney: told my husband to enter

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nicole Heiney: Diet cream soda looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anne Molino :I told my husband to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anne Molino the Cranberry Raspberry
    flavor sounds excellent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Modesty L.
    Please enter me.
    littleladyintraining(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favorite flavor is Pete's Choice.
    littleladyintraining(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kelsey weredidyougo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kristen Perschon- blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  33. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  34. Jennilyn Proulx loves ginger ale! Would be nice to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Susan Pett- told my sister to enter

    ReplyDelete
  36. Susan Pett- my favorite is Cream soda mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  37. Mindy Hunter - Blog Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. stacey whittington
    stacey(at)ellebellebaby(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. stacey whittington=love love cream soda!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sharon O.

    sharonjo(at)gwtc(dot)net

    Great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow on google friend connect. sharonjo

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sharon O.

    I'd love to try the Diet Cranberry Raspberry...or maybe the Pink Grapefruit. Hard to choose just one!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lisa Bradford
    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lisa Bradford - Blog follower
    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lisa Bradford - The Cream Soda sounds yummy!!

    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. jen- jgerwigdively at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm a big fan of gingerale so that would be my first try.

    ReplyDelete
  48. kristi yeager, i love cream soda!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wendi P
    parodi821 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wendi P

    following you on google friend yay!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wendi P loves the root beer flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Jennifer Stewart: cran raspberry sounds yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Carly Braithwaite= Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  54. Carly Braithwaite=Told my roommate

    ReplyDelete
  55. Carly Braithwaite=root beer sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am already a follower of Dandy give away! What a FUN site!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Since all my friends and family access me through facebook...a post there was a quick and easy way to share this (and all of the cool giveaways!) with EVERYONE on my list! Mind you I really hope I am the one to win this amazing soda giveaway! lol

    ReplyDelete
  58. For flavors I am torn on the diet rootbeer or the diet cranberry raspberry. (win and I can try BOTH of them! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Carrie Hoener, would love to try the Energy Drink!

    ReplyDelete
  60. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Kim Brooks - told my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Jen Kindrick = told my husband to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Jen Kindrick = I think the variety pack is awesome! Something for everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Jes Jackson, orange mango bummer it's sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Nola Bird: Hum...cranberry rasberry, Rootbeer or pink grapefruit look great! I would like to try them all.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Lecia Swallow - The "Orange Mango" sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Kerrie Gregory
    kerriekg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Kerrie Gregory= Follower!
    kerriekg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Kerrie Gregory= told my mom to enter
    kerriekg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Kerrie Gregory= Root Beer!! Yummy!!
    kerriekg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. tiffany angus = peach mango sounds really good

    ReplyDelete
  72. Ann Nowak amerskine@hotmail.com
    *Love this giveaway....

    ReplyDelete
  73. Ann... Follower! :D
    amerskine@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Fountain Mist!! Yummmm!
    (Ann) amerskine@hotmail.com

    Thanks for the GREAT giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Anne Jolly
    ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Anne Jolly - blog follower

    ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Anne Jolly - told my mom to enter

    ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Anne Jolly - I'm boring, diet cola would be my favorite flavor. The kids vote for rootbeer.

    ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. april brooks = told my dad to enter

    ReplyDelete
  80. Melissa Nechitilo, mommanech@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  81. Melissa Nechitilo = told my hubby to enter too!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Melissa Nechitilo - Diet Peach Iced Tea sounds YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Nicole Hatch

    Coleeol42784@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow!
    Coleeol42784

    Thanks
    Nicole
    Coleeol42784

    ReplyDelete
  85. I told my sister to enter!

    Thanks
    Nicole
    Coleeol42784@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would love to try Pete's choice and the Energy soda!

    Thanks
    Nicole
    Coleeol42784@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Great product! I purchased it over a year ago and it has never been easier to prepare a homemade soda. My children especially love the fact that there are plenty of soda flavored syrups to choose from.

    ReplyDelete