Friday, February 26, 2010

Babble Tees ***ENDED***

When a person owns and wears a unique t-shirt it's maintained as part of their individuality. The shirt makes that person stand out in a crowd. That's definitely why I'm a fan of unique t-shirts! Wearing them allows you to set your own trends. Plus, you can never go wrong with a t-shirt, because they are just so comfortable and can be worn in a variety of settings. There is a shop where you can find the unique of unique in terms of t-shirts and that's a place called Babble Tees. At Babble Tees you will find great talent in the designs that have been created. This is all for your benefit! Babble Tees also operates 3 different shops on Etsy: Isotope, Nonfiction Tees, and Critter Jitters. All of the shops carry some of the same, similar, or all together different t-shirts! So be sure and have a look around at all of the shops.
Here are just a few of the really neat tees you can find...
I had to smile when I saw these shirts since I had worked in a hospital ER for so long. Wouldn't they be perfect for your favorite medical student?










Or how about these cute nature friendly shirts?





How stylish is this?







And this one totally takes me back to my very first bicycle. Admit it...you all had a banana seat, too!LOVE it!

So many fun shirts at Babble Tees! The winner of this giveaway is going to be receiving the Jellyfish tee from Babble Tees. It's actually a print of a vintage drawing done by scientist Ernst Haeckel. Cool, right? Definitely a conversation piece!
It's available in men's or women's size S-XXL. ***The giveaway is open for entries worldwide***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Place a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog button

Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends

Entry #4: Visit Isotope and tell us your favorite shirt design.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Tree of Life
Entry #5: Sign-up for the Babble Tees Newsletter (at the bottom of the website).
Comment example, Dandy Smith=newsetter

This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 28th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won!

117 comments:

  1. Tanya Neary
    crystallball137@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shirt design is the caffeine molecule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is womens' Bird in a Tree
    Tanya Neary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christa, I like the 'bikes are better than cars' shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charity Mouck = the tree of life is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brittany Hansen: I love the organs medical illustration diagram, it's pretty much awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer = Evolution of Humans Darwin illustration T-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz Anson: I like any of the nature shirts. I really like the Tree of Life shirt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Signed-up for the Babble Tees Newsletter

    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lena N. = Darwin's Finches Bird T-shirt Evolution Science

    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lyudmila Sizova= Leo Constellation Star Astronomy Graphic UNISEX American Apparel ROYAL Tee

    ReplyDelete
  12. happymomc = emailed 2 of my friends
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah Allred = I like the caffeine molecule shirt

    ReplyDelete
  14. happymomc = I like the Polar Bear Vintage Graphic Global Warming T-shirt
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. happymomc =newsletter
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Betsabè
    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32225078

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  18. newsletter

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Izzy
    izzy(dot)handmade(dot)creations(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Izzy: e - mailed 4 of my silly friends!
    izzy(dot)handmade(dot)creations(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Izzy: I like the Korg Audio Synthesizer Routing Diagram, so cool!

    izzy(dot)handmade(dot)creations(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amanda Heitritter - I love the Darwin's finches T-Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  23. amy pugmire: love the Flower Power Photographic Hippie Graphic Tee Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  24. kimberly taylor- my favorite shirt is birds on a power line

    ReplyDelete
  25. My son would love that tshiert!
    Carol Harlow
    songberries@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Carol Harlow/blog button
    http://songberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sarah-Paige Copeland

    monkeychild92(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sarah-Paige Copeland
    have your button here
    http://inner-star-thoughts.blogspot.com

    monkeychild92(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Patricia
    Have your button
    http://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sarah-Paige Copeland
    Fave Isotope T is Rain Cloud Water Droplets Flower Garden Spring Colorful Cool Graphic LADIES T-shirt.

    monkeychild92(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Patricia - emailed my friend & blogging&twitting about this

    http://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/dandy-giveaway_26.html

    http://twitter.com/patacraft/status/9690800072

    ReplyDelete
  32. Crissa Robertson: I like the WOMENS Abstract Organic Geometric Growth Collage Graphic Ladies T-shirt and the yellow giraffe t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gene Corbito = Caffeine Molecule

    ReplyDelete
  34. My name is Agnes :)
    Email: sweetfantasystar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I emailed 2 friends about the Dandy Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. My favourite shirt design is: WOMENS European Countries Colorful Geography Map Unique Graphic LADIES T-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  37. Holly Schroeder
    southcitystudio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Damla K.
    annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Damla K.
    annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

    You're the button 47 on the right on http://sweepstakelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Damla K.
    annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

    I like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27510961

    ReplyDelete
  41. Damla K.
    annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

    Signed up for the Babble Tees Newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Rachael Sherwood - the caffeine molecule shirt would be perfect for my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Cathy Horner
    cathyhorner at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Favorite shirt design is Sheet Music Funny Sayings
    cathyhorner at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Jolynn
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like the Gray Wolf t-Shirt
    Jolynn Rood

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Deserae Fiedler: emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anne Molino I love the Leo Constellation Star Astronomy Graphic WOMENS American Apparel EGGPLANT Tee S,M,L,XL,XXL

    ReplyDelete
  51. wilma villena
    greenpating@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. wilma villena - blog button
    greenpating@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. wilma villena - WOMENS Birds in a Tree
    greenpating@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. wilma villena -newsletter
    greenpating@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like Tree of Life Species Phylum Vintage Science Diagram Illustration Graphic T-shirt LADIES

    ReplyDelete
  56. Yuliya Ryabuhina = Tree of Life Species Phylum Vintage Science Diagram Illustration Graphic T-shirt LADIES

    ReplyDelete
  57. Valentina Ivanchenko

    vanillapink(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Valentina Ivanchenko = WOMENS Polar Bear Vintage Graphic Global Warming LADIES T-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  59. May Shum

    musicxisxlovex19(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. May Shum- Favorite Shirt= Darwin's Finches Bird T-shirt Evolution

    musicxisxlovex19(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. May Shum- Newsletter

    musicxisxlovex19(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks for this!

    reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. My fave is the Abstract Organic Geometric Growth Collage

    reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. shiki6210 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love the Tree of Life!

    shiki6210 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Your button is on my blog
    http://evasblackspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  67. My favourite T design is Birds in a tree

    ReplyDelete
  68. cool cool shirt!

    katch05 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Nola Bird-I like the Schwinn bike shirt

    ReplyDelete
  70. Kate = I love the Lungs Anatomy t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Susan Spiers is a follower on TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  72. yuri kristi : vintage cartograph tee

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi!

    Just wanted to let you know that I listed this giveaway on my site. (before it was over) :)

    Here's the direct link:
    http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/jellyfish-tee-from-babble-tees.html

    If you happen to have any other internationally open giveaways, I'd love to hear about them!

    Thanks,

    Ronit
    internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
    http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete