Friday, February 26, 2010

Bow So Chic Boutique ***ENDED***

Most of you know that I'm from St. Louis. Most of you also know that I love boutiques in all their splendorous splendor. Well, a little bit ago I came across a shop called Bow So Chic Boutique on STL Boutique Moms (that I'm also listed on). With a name like Bow So Chic I was intrigued, because I wondered if it was Bow So Cute as well! And you know? It is! Bow So Chic is so very oh so cute. I just love cute boutiques and love sharing them with others who love cute boutiques. And you all love cute boutiques, right? And you are all so glad that I'm sharing with you! So here is what I'm sharing... At Bow So Chic you will find a huge selection of cute items. I'm talking lots of different categories here! You will find cuteness for the little girls.

Like these super cute headbands:







And great decor that serves a function!

Isn't this initial Lil' Bow Hanger perfect for a little girl's room?





But at Bow So Chic you will also find something for the little boys...
Won't your little man look soooooo adorable handsome in this tie tee?
Now with this giveaway there also comes a great discount! All of you will receive 15% off any purchase at Bow So Chic. Use the code 'Dandy10' to receive this discount. But what will the winner be receiving? This fabulous Red Fluffy Chic headband!
It's a headband and hair clip (bow on an alligatore clip) together!


***This giveaway is open to U.S. only***


There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Blog about this Bow So Chic giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged

Entry #4: Go to Bow So Chic and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=everything! :)
Entry #5: Become a follower of the Bow So Chic blog or if you already follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following Bow So Chic


This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 28th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won!

73 comments:

  1. Courtney Lorenz - I love the pettiskirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity Mouck = i love the polka dot bib set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucinda Douglas = my favorite is the Rosey Posey Chic dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucinda Douglas = following Bow So Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer = Black Damask Chic dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah Allred = I like the polka dot princess dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. happymomc = I like the 'cute as a button' Tshirt
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. happymomc =following Bow So Chic
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amy pugmire: love the black kufi with peony cap

    ReplyDelete
  11. amy pugmire: follwo bows so chic blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. kimberly taylor- i love all the stretchy headbands with the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katrina Southwick-I love the aprons. I need matching ones for me and my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crissa Robertson-- I love the good lookin' mama cookin apron

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kati Spencer: love their totes in all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deserae Fiedler: I love the tie affair shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anne Molino I love the sweet as a cupcake tee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anne Molino following Bow So Chic

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim Brooks - following Bow So Chic

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kim Brooks - love the Black Damask Chic dress!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Clare Gourley - I love the tie T for a baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Missy Guynn = following Bow So Chic Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nola Bird-I love the peony headband set.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Susan Spiers is a follower on TWITTER

    ReplyDelete