Friday, February 26, 2010

The Dizzy Daizy Quilt Shoppe ***ENDED***

We have already well established that I like to sew and I love fabric. My current list of "projects" include: kitchen curtains, dining room curtains, living room curtains with matching pillows, and family room curtains with matching pillows. Now some of you may think that's quite the undertaking, but this is not to mention that I also have stacks and stacks of fabric to create things. I'm not quite sure what I will be creating out of that fabric, but I'm sure I will get to it after I've finished all the curtains and pillow covers. Fortunately for me The Dizzy Daizy Quilt Shoppe is sending me some fabulous patterns which will be perfect for much of my fabric stash! I'm sure that my husband thanks Dizzy Daizy. :) I simple LOVE this shop! Now I don't know the owner personally, but I'm sure we would be great friends, because I can tell she likes fabric just as much as I do! I can tell this because of the level of quality she carries in her shop.
The Dizzy Daizy Quilt Shoppe has fabric from some of the top designers. Let's have a look shall we?
I think this Riley Blake fabric would be perfect for a little boy's quilt:



The Dizzy Daizy Quilt Shoppe also has an extensive selection of Michael Miller fabric:
(Which is one of my all time favorite!)
This Black Dandy Damask would be perfect for a coverlet for my bed...uh oh! :)
Remember how I mentioned patterns earlier? Well, those are also in abudance at The Dizzy Daizy Quilt Shoppe!
There are wonderful apron patterns:


and...
Patterns for ADORABLE children's clothing:
How fun would it be to sew something like this for your little girl?
Or in my case someone else's little girl!
The Dizzy Daizy Quilt Shoppe has everything for those who love to sew. I'm sew excited to tell you what the giveaway is! Get is? "Sew" excited! :) Dizzy Daizy is generously giving away 3 items which means there will be 3 winners! And this giveaway is open to everyone worldwide!
The first winner will be receiving this fabulous Emma pattern from Modkid:

The second winner will receive a fat quarter set from the Michael Miller Lagoon Collection:
The third winner will receive a variety of imported ribbons in various lengths:
Such a faboulous giveaway from The Dizzy Daizy Quilt Shoppe!
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Tell your friends who like to sew about this giveaway and tell us how you told them.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and called my friends

Entry #4: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following on Twitter
Entry #5: Visit the Etsy shop for Dizzy Daizy and add as a favorite seller.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy.

This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 28th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and come back on Monday to see if you won!

192 comments:

  1. Jennifer Nichole Johnson: Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb--emailed my friend Beth

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanya Neary
    crystalball137@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb=added dizzy daizy quilt to etsy favorites

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth Monson

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Told my sister & a couple friends!


    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. follower


    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brittany Hansen: blog follower Brittanyann.hansen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Cute!
    saladshoer (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sally Knotwell oh, thanks so much for this great giveaway...please put my name in...

    quiltersal53 at gmail dot come

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sally Knotwell - blog follower

    quiltersal53 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ann Smith - heart dizzy daizy on etsy! That Michael Miller plan jane navy set is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucinda Douglas = Heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I sent emails to my daughters and friends who are into quilting

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jennifer = Hearted Dizzy Daizy on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  18. tracey braithwaite - called peeps

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. tiffany angus = heart dizzy daisy on etsy

    ReplyDelete
  21. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. happymomc = called 2 of my friends
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. happymomc = following on Twitter

    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. happymomc = Heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy.

    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lyudmila Sizova=Incredible WWII Mother of Pearl Inlay Wooden Platform Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lena N.= blog follower

    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lena N.=emailed my friends

    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lena N. =Heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy (momtoem)

    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lyudmila Sizova= Kokka Cheater Checks...1 Yard Set

    ReplyDelete
  30. amy pugmire: text my friends about the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  31. Julie Laws great giveaway :)


    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Julie Laws (jelaws5)-follower

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Julie Laws(jelaws5)-heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy as 321Gem

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for this chance.
    Betsabè.
    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  35. follower: ale84.vercelli

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  36. Follower of twitter: dakha

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like Navy Plain Jane from Michael Miller....1 Yard Bundle.

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  38. Izzy
    izzy(dot)handmade(dot)creations(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Izzy: e - mailed my friend Maya

    izzy(dot)handmade(dot)creations(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amanda Heitritter - Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amanda Heitritter - called friends

    ReplyDelete
  42. Patricia

    Twitted about it:
    http://twitter.com/patacraft/status/9690195724

    blogged about it:

    http://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/dandy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. Patricia

    following on twitter, user patacraft

    ReplyDelete
  44. Patricia=Heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy.
    user ARESIS

    ReplyDelete
  45. Shannon Carman

    shannoncarman at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. My name is Agnes :)
    Email: sweetfantasystar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow Dandy Giveaway on twitter as ArtsyImage

    ReplyDelete
  48. I Heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy as BeautyVibes

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Dawn Niles -- Etsy follower under Malusmom

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lisa Bradford - Heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy!!

    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the dizzy daizy!! angellsworth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks for the briefing on Dizzy Daisy, I'll check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Kati Spencer: Heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  55. Jessica Lambourne - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  56. Jessica Lambourne - emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  57. Jessica Lambourne - heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  58. Deserae Fiedler: emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  59. Deserae Fiedler: following on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  60. Sheri Easton: following on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  61. Anne Molino following on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  62. Anne Molino Heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Eliane T.
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  64. I hearted the shop (LillyT)
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow your blog
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  66. Jennifer Blanton=told all my sewing/craft friends

    ReplyDelete
  67. Jennifer Blanton=following on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  68. Jennifer Blanton=*heart* dizzy daisy etsy shop

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi Good Luck everyone!
    Sjmenninger@gmail.com

    Love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I am now following you!

    sjmenninger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Following you on twitter, and previous comment is for following your blog! Your site is so fun!
    sjmenninger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Sjmenninger@gmail.com -
    Emailed my sisters and friends about your giveaway.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  73. sjmenninger@gmail.com added you to my favorites on etsy.com!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  74. My email would be my name (see above) at gmail with a com at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  75. Shelley C
    freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net

    Lovely giveaway...love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I told my daughter in law Tina.
    freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net

    ReplyDelete
  77. i love this giveaway!
    my name is carmel
    carmelita at windowslive dot com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  78. and i blogged about this great giveaway
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Jen Kindrick - blog follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  81. Virginia Higgins= blog follower as ladyvdzine

    ReplyDelete
  82. Virginia Higgins= heart Dizzy Daisy on Etsy, profile is ladyvdzine.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Angela Pak - Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Added the shop to favorite sellers on ETSY.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Great fabrics from Michael Miller, Tara. Thanks for counting me in. debbiesther @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I am a follower. debbiesther @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I've added you to my Etsy favorites! debbiesther @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Thanks for your giveaway....


    Sandy Norman

    ReplyDelete
  89. Carla Gutke=Heart Dizzy Daizy on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Wendy Hemingway - emailed friends and family

    ReplyDelete
  91. Beverly Atkins - blog follower (and fabric lover too!)

    ReplyDelete
  92. Sara - Favorite seller on etsy

    ReplyDelete
  93. Hi!

    Just wanted to let you know that I listed this giveaway on my site. (before it was over) :)

    Here's the direct link:

    http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/pattern-fabric-ribbons-from-dizzy-daizy.html

    If you happen to have any other internationally open giveaways, I'd love to hear about them!

    Thanks,

    Ronit
    internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
    http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete