
At Flirty Aprons you can find aprons for yourself and wonderful gifts for others.
Picture this as a bridal shower gift:
Or this for a birthday lady who loves to cook:
How about the guy who is king of the grill?
Flirty Aprons even has children's aprons, so your little one can match you while helping in the kitchen!
I'm sure you won't be surprised when you hear what this giveaway is for. One lucky winner is going to receive a fabulous flirty apron! Of course it's a winner's choice of which one from Flirty Aprons. ***This giveaway is open for entries worldwide.***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email or contact somehow at least 5 friends who you haven't yet told about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite apron at Flirty Aprons.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Love mine in "Sassy Black", but the one in "Sweet Sunshine" is so retro cool looking!
Entry #5: Sign up for the Flirty Aprons newsletter. Comment example, Dandy Smith=newsletter
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!



taragruwell
ReplyDeleteBunny B
ReplyDeletebunnybx(at)gmail . com
Bunny B - blog follower
ReplyDeleteBunny B - I love the women's original frosted cupcake apron!
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = scarlet blossom is my favorite
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = newsletter
ReplyDeleteMelissa M--scalloped cherry blossoms!
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=my favorite is the pink chocolate!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - newsletter
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - it's the Very Cherry Original for me!
ReplyDeleteMiss Prickly - follower
ReplyDeleteAll of these are darling - my favorite is Sweet Sunshine.
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: follower
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: It's a tie between luscious lemons and pink chocolate. So cute!
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: very cherry original
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke -- blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke -- newsletter
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke -- Chic pink
ReplyDeleteLeslie B
ReplyDeletebowtiesnbutterflies@live.com
I think I like the very cherry original the best in the adult size. I would love to have the children's matching though too. Thanks for the opportunity! bowtiesnbutterflies@live.com
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow
ReplyDeletesongberries@gmail.com
Shauna Hinckley
ReplyDeleteshaunalee3@gmail.com
I'm a follower-songberries@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove the Cherry Blossoms!
ReplyDeleteShauna = Newsletter
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I love the Sassy Black, been wanting this one for awhile!!!
ReplyDeleteShauna - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteLindsay call- emailed some friends
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the pink chocolate
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteShauna = follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - love, love, LOVE the Sassy Red apron, the Cherry Blossom is a very close second!
ReplyDeleteKate
ReplyDeletebkwrm333 {AT} yahoo.com
Sandra Taylor - Sassy Black is really cute. I like the black and red one and the pink and brown also.
ReplyDeleteKate=following
ReplyDeleteKate=love mine in pink chocolate
ReplyDeleteKate=newsletter
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - Flirty Aprons Newsletter subscriber
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert, follower
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert, I love the Birthday girl one. SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - frosted cupcake apron
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - newsletter
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Pink Chocolate is my favorite!
ReplyDeletekristi yeager
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, I love the black, white & red one on dandy!
ReplyDeleteChrista - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = Woman's Apron Original Scarlet Blossom
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeleteteekayb29@gmail.com
tracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletecocoa lime
teekayb29@gmail.com
tracey braithwaite
ReplyDeleteteekayb29@gmail.com
follower
tracey braithwaite
ReplyDeleteteekayb29@gmail.com
emailed peeps
Sarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blue chocolate is my favorite
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = newsletter
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I can't choose between the Very Cherry & Scalloped Sassy Red
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: Love the original blue chocolate
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: signed up for the newsletter
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- i love the luscious lemon!
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: blog follower
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: newsletter
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: Scalloped Cherry Blossom
ReplyDeleteDiane Kostecki
ReplyDeleteDiane Kostecki - Very Cherry original is my favorite
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the sassy black apron
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: subscribe to newsletter
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = blog follower
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = I love the Woman's Apron Original Frosted Cupcake
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: chic teal is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteSusan Williams
ReplyDeletegirlsmama
ReplyDeleteSusan Williams = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSusan Williams = newsletter
ReplyDeleteSusan Williams = love the Cherry Blossom and the Sassy Red!!
ReplyDeleteTessica C
ReplyDeletetessicacutchin@gmail.com
Tessica C- following your blog
ReplyDeleteTessica C- the cupcake apron is beyond sweet!
ReplyDeleteLisa D!
ReplyDeleteLisa D-blog follower :)
ReplyDeleteLisa D-Cocoa Lime :)
ReplyDeleteAnne H
ReplyDeleteannehogan01(at)gmail(dot)com
Anne H - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne H - Very Cherry is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteDenise Parker
ReplyDeleteDenise Parker = Original pink chocolate is my fave
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer
ReplyDeletemoyerjenifer@aol.com
Jen Moyer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer: I like the blue chocolate
ReplyDeleteLinda Kish
ReplyDeletelkish77123 at gmail dot com
I like the frosted cupcake apron
ReplyDeletelkish77123 at gmail dot com
traci smith ,tracisme@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteam a follower
ReplyDeleteemailed some i havent emailed in the past
ReplyDeletei really like the kiss the cook apron!
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=Woman's Apron Original Scarlet Blossom
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa Robertson--I like the Scalloped Sassy Red and the Scalloped Luscious Lemons
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I like the Sassy Red
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - News letter
ReplyDeleteJanice jltreasure at gmail
ReplyDeletejanice. I follow!
ReplyDeletejltreasure at gmail
jen Kindrick :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = love the Girl's Frosted Cupcake Apron!
ReplyDeleteLindsea England
ReplyDeleteLindsea = follower
ReplyDeleteLindsea= love the scalloped sassy red
ReplyDeletekatie taylor
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-the sassy black one is really cute
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteTrudy May: I like the Frosted Cupcake Apron.
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = emailed people
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I really like the cherry blossom one!
ReplyDeleteiamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteErica B ; follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = signed up for newsletter!
ReplyDeleteERica: told my friends
ReplyDeleteErica bybee; newsletter
ReplyDeleteERica; love sassy black
ReplyDeleteMolly Jorgensen
ReplyDeleteMolly Jorgensen - blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i like the sassy black!
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- blog follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- LOVE the cherry apron!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: blog follower
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: emailed friends
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: i love the women's frosted cupcake or pink chic one!
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford = Blog follower!
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
Lisa Bradford - I love the Woman's Scalloped Sassy Red Apron!! I've been drooling (forever) over their aprons!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford - newsletter
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
Kati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Cherry Blossom
ReplyDelete