
Beautiful Flower Clips:

But going back to the awesome hair accessories for the little girls...
ADORABLE Hats:

And there is much, much more at Katelyn and Co!
I'm so excited about this giveaway, because there is going to be 2 winners!!!
The first winner will be receiving this Flower Package from Katelyn and Co. A $45 value!

The package includes:
· White interchangeable headband
· White crinkle flower
· Pink garland flower
· Fuchsia Cosmos
· Lavender Royal Gerbera
· Yellow Garland Flower
· Re-Usable Gift Box
· White interchangeable headband
· White crinkle flower
· Pink garland flower
· Fuchsia Cosmos
· Lavender Royal Gerbera
· Yellow Garland Flower
· Re-Usable Gift Box
The second winner will be receiving this Bow Package from Katelyn and Co. Also a $45 value!
This package includes:
· 2 Easter Layered Bows (Pigtails)
· 1 Blue, Kiwi & Maize Layered Bow
· 1 Wheat & Pink Layered Bow
· 1 Pink Ruffle Bow
· Re-Usable Gift Box

This package includes:
· 2 Easter Layered Bows (Pigtails)
· 1 Blue, Kiwi & Maize Layered Bow
· 1 Wheat & Pink Layered Bow
· 1 Pink Ruffle Bow
· Re-Usable Gift Box
Such an exciting giveaway!
***This giveaway is only open to residents of the U.S.***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email friends, blog, or tweet about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=tweet
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite item at Katelyn and Co.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=I love the partridge diaper bag!
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email friends, blog, or tweet about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=tweet
Entry #4: Tell us your favorite item at Katelyn and Co.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=I love the partridge diaper bag!
Entry #5: Subscribe to Katelyn and Co. or if you already have.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=subscriber
This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 21st at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won! And of course to enter the next giveaway! :) Have a fabulous weekend!





jgerwigdively at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeletejgerwigdively at hotmail dot com = blog follower
ReplyDeleteI think the Design Your Own Fairy Tutu is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I absolutely love the Kalencom Toile Brown Laminate Diaper Bag!
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - blog follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I'd love a crocheted brim hat for my little girl!
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: follow
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I would love a new diaper bag
ReplyDeleteNicole heiney = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = I love the brown crocheted hat
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the hairbows!
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I love the infant beanie's
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed 4 friends
ReplyDeletetiffany angus
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert:follower
ReplyDeleteI love the medium sized yellow bow. But I love anything yellow. :)
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follower!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I emailed my sister who has two little girls. Hope she wins!!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - subscribed to Katelyn.
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - There are so many darling bows it's hard to choose but I gotta go with the Brown and Leopard. Gotta love the animal prints!!!
ReplyDeletetraci smith =tracisme@gmail.com
ReplyDeletefivepenniesplus1@gmail.com
ReplyDeletefivepenniesplus1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBLOG FOLLOWER!
traci smith =blog follower
ReplyDeletefivepenniesplus1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love all the cute little bows, my little girl doesn't have lots of hair, so those would be perfect!
i like the crochet brim hats, and the crochet infant hats, i would love any (ALL) of them!!
ReplyDeletei subscribed to katelyn
ReplyDeleteemailed friends, and family,one of which just had a girl 2weeks ago!
ReplyDeleteMiss Prickly - follower!
ReplyDeleteEverything is so cute - I LOVE the daisies.
ReplyDeletekatrinasouthwick@gmail.com
ReplyDeletekatrina southwick follower
ReplyDeletekatrina southwick emailed friends
ReplyDeletekatrina southwick - i love all there bows. We even have a few of them.
ReplyDeletekatrina southwick - subscribed
ReplyDeletemelissa maxwell
ReplyDeletemelissa maxwell--blog follower
ReplyDeletemelissa maxwell--love the brown knit cap with pink bow!
ReplyDeletePiper MArquette
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Pink Crochet Brim Hat
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: tweeted
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: subscribed
ReplyDeletejanice richardson
ReplyDeletejanice = follower
ReplyDeletetiffany angus = tweet
ReplyDeletetiffany angus = Lt. Ivory Crochet Brim Hat is so adorable! Ive got to get one for my daughter
ReplyDeleteBecky Hammond
ReplyDeleteBecky Hammond = I have two little girls and would love to have any of the jeweled for my baby or the cute easter bows for my six year old.
ReplyDeleteErica; iamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteERica, blog follower
ReplyDeleteERica, tweet
ReplyDeleteErica, I love the pink garland flower
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = blog follower
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = I like the Burgundy Pixie Flower
ReplyDeleteShauna Hinckley
ReplyDeleteShauna = follower
ReplyDeleteShauna = I LOVE all of the Lil' Leggin's and the Brown Crochet Brim Hat!
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Follower
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - emailed
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - I love their bracelets
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Subscriber
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like all the bows, flowers, headbands, and beanies
ReplyDeletenan lara
ReplyDeletenannypanpan@sbcglobal.net
Bonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = subscriber
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = I love the pink infant beanie
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - my favorite item is the Kalencom Cream Disco Dots Diaper Bag! (I loved it so much I put a picture of it on my sidebar on my blog! ha! It's gorgeous. :)
ReplyDeletesarah mann: tweet
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i love that partridge diaper bag
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=told friends
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson
ReplyDeleteamberl@mtaonline.net
Amber Levinson= blog follower
ReplyDeleteamberl@mtaonline.net
Amber Levinson my favorite items are the all white bows, mini and medium! They would go with everything!
ReplyDeletealliebladen@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteAllie Bladen = subscriber
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler: Follower
ReplyDeleteAllie Bladen = I love the gerbera flowers!
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler: Those crocheted brim hats are SO cute
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - i really like the hair accessories!
ReplyDeleteAllie Bladen = blog follower
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- follower
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- i like the gemstone flowers
ReplyDeleteI like the tutus!
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt
Crissa Robertson--I like the Kalencom Yellow Paisley Laminate Diaper Bag! I would be a hot mama carrying that around!
ReplyDeleteawesome!!! ejbryant@cox.net
ReplyDeleteKaren A
ReplyDeletemojitosmommy@gmail.com
I am a follower of GFC.
ReplyDeletemojitosmommy@gmail.com
Jennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/9358953105
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I love the Rainbow Stripe Leggin's
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I love the crochet brim hat in the lt. ivory
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = newsletter
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - I love the lavendar fairy tutu!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck - we just adopted a new baby girl this week (3 days old today!!!) and I looooove the Pink Infant Beanie!!!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck - subscribed to email newsletter
ReplyDeleteLauren Sanchez
ReplyDeleteMegan=I love the flower hair clips
ReplyDeleteLauren Sanchez: blog follower
ReplyDeleteLauren Sanchez: Tweet tweet http://twitter.com/luckylauren06/status/9368127186
ReplyDeleteLauren Sanchez: I love the Kalencom Kiwi Diaper Bag!
ReplyDeleteRich Allred
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeletechump1991@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteShana Whipple: I heart everything about Kaitlyn & Co! I am so in love with all of your products. Right now I am loving your hats especially the brown crocheted hat. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteshanawhipple@hotmail.com = blog follower
ReplyDeleteClaire Voskuhl
ReplyDeleteClaire Voskuhl--blog follower
ReplyDeleteLove the tutus. But then there are the brimmed hats. Hmmmm...lots of wonderful items.
ReplyDeletebloggeraway@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/amolino/status/9384293332
Anne Molino I liked the oatmeal and white hairbow!
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino subscriber
ReplyDeleteKelly Neeley81@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteKelly Neeley=blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: gold pixie tutu
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: subscriber
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= Love the crochet brim hats!
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines=subscriber
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat bows- Nora Cates
ReplyDeletemalusmom@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteDawn Niles
Dawn Niles -- blog follower
ReplyDeleteI love the lil' leggins!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Kalencom Pistachio Paisley
ReplyDeleteAlicia gettogetherideas@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAlicia Atwater- blog follower
ReplyDeletefavorite item: Lt. Ivory Crochet Brim Hat and Bracelet 2234 and the Ella Car Seat Canopy
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to Katelyn and Co...ja_atwater@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeletemrsmchappell at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletemrsmchappell at gmail dot com = blog follower
ReplyDeletelove the White Rainbow Dots Leggin's! mrsmchappell at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- blog follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- love the brown rim crochet hat!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: blog follower
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: i love the crochet hats and the leggins!
ReplyDeleteAngela DeVincenzo
ReplyDeleteAngela DeVincenzo-Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAngela DeVincenzo - just love the Kalencom Cream Disco Dots Diaper Bag
ReplyDeleteAngela DeVincenzo - Emailed friends in Oklahoma
ReplyDeleteAngela DeVincenzo - Subscribed
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - subscribed
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I like all three colors of the crocheted brim hats! So cute!
ReplyDelete