Adorable right?Kidorable also has some...
adorable winter accessories:
adorable backpacks:
and....
adorable rain gear!
See what I mean? Sooooo many adorable things at Kidorable! One winner will be receiving a fabulous umbrella from Kidorable and it's winner's choice! ***This giveaway is open to the Continental U.S. only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this adorable giveaway! Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Become a follower of Kidorable on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following Kidorable on Twitter
Entry #5: Tell us which umbrella you think is adorable at Kidorable. Comment example, Dandy Smith= ladybug
This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 14th at 11:30pm EST. Happy Valentine's Day! Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won!





Christa
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, I love the bee hat and mittens
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow LOVES the Houndstooth Umbrella! Wow!
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - blog follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follower!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - lovin the Houndstooth umbrella
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke, blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke, who has several dinosaur lovers in the family -- the dinosaur umbrella
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = follower on twitter
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = all of these umbrellas are adorable, but I think that I like the fairy umbrella the best
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Following Kidorable on Twitter
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I LOVE the pirate umbrella- sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteLiz ANson
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: the Frog, ladybug or Dinosaur unbrella are super cute!!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Fireman Umbrella
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - my daughter would LOVE the ladybug umbrella!
ReplyDeleteTrudy May: I like the Houndstooth Umbrella!
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: follow kidorable on twitter
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: dinosaur umbrella is sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteShayne Ostrowski
ReplyDeleteShayne Ostrowski- blog follower
ReplyDeleteShayne Ostrowski- love them all, so cute! I think I would pick either the dots or butterfly!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower! YAY!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick lotus or the fairy umbrella
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = the Lotus Umbrella is so clever! Love it!
ReplyDeletetracey, blog follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - dino unbrella!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = ladybug umbrella
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = blog follower
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = blogged
ReplyDeletehttp://goyay.blogspot.com/2010/02/kidorable-umbrella-giveaway-dandy.html
Danetta Young = following Kidorable on Twitter
ReplyDelete@talonsmom731
Danetta Young = Space Hero umbrella
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill = follower!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell - blog follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell - Frog unbrella
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - blog follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - love the frog umbrella
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeletelove the houndstooth umbrella!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I follow kidorable on twitter
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the ladybug umbrella
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Lovin' the Pirate
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I follow kidorable on twitter amolino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I love the panda umbrella
ReplyDeleteblogged
ReplyDeletehttp://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/kidorable.html
Jennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer= blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer=following Kidorable on Twitter
ReplyDeleteJennifer= Butterfly Umbrella
ReplyDeleteLove them!
ReplyDeletesaladshoer (at) yahoo (dot) com
LOVE the dino umbrella!
ReplyDeletesaladshoer (at) yahoo (dot) com
Miss Prickly - follower
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pirate gloves. Might want some for myself!
ReplyDeleteShauna Hinckley
ReplyDeleteShauna Hinckley - I like the Space Hero umbrella!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = following on twitter
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = fave is a toss up between fairy and lucky cat!
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: butterfly umbrella
ReplyDeletesarah mann: following kidorable on twitter
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=ladybug umbrella
ReplyDeleteTRICIA LITTLE
ReplyDeleteTricia Little- let's go pirate!
ReplyDeleteCrystal Faulkner
ReplyDeleteI like the fairy umbrella! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: bee umbrella
ReplyDeleteNina Williams
ReplyDeleteNina Williams - polka dot umbrella
ReplyDeletetraci = tracisme@gmail.com
ReplyDeletetraci = follow your blog
ReplyDeletei love the ladybug umbrella
ReplyDeleteClaire V.
ReplyDeleteClaire V. -- blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = following Kidorable on Twitter
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = frog umbrella
ReplyDeleteDiane Kostecki
ReplyDeleteDiane Kostecki - love the panda umbrella
ReplyDeleteStephanie
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeletefollow
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - follow kidorable on twitter
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I LOVE the lotus umbrella, and the whole line!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blogged!
ReplyDeleteLindsea England
ReplyDeleteLindsea =blog follower
ReplyDeleteLindsea = bumble bee umbrella
ReplyDelete