Like this fabulous necklace:

I seriously love everything about it, especially the square shape!
Of course there are also so many cute things for the children at London Bridge Children!
Are you in need of some personalized wall art for your child's room?

There is so much to be found at London Bridge Children! Remember that great wall art? Well, one lucky winner is going to be receiving their very own personalized 11x14 art print. A $28 value! ***This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this personalized art giveaway and tell us how you did.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Register at London Bridge Children or if you already are.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=registered
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this personalized art giveaway and tell us how you did.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Register at London Bridge Children or if you already are.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=registered
Entry #5: Tell us your favorite item at London Bridge Children.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= There are soooo many, but I do really love that Silver Square Necklace!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!


I love how this
Tiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant, follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant, I am in love with the ballerina wall art! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper: blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper: I love the tree climber print for boys.
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - loves the square necklace!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = emailed peeps
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = the ballerina baby shoes are LOVELY!!!
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I love the "Just for Mom" hand stamped necklaces! So cute!
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - The little guy ties are sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteI like the wagon art picture. It is so darling. I also love the Ballerina girls.
ReplyDeleteShauna Hinckley
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton=blog follower
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton= I love the boys wall art, The Surfer. Super cute and would go great in my son's room.
ReplyDeleteShauna = I love the Eternity necklaces and the Double Name Plate necklace!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of the siblings swinging, the one with two boys and a girl would be perfect for out little girl, when she's born.
ReplyDeleteCourtney Lorenz
ReplyDeleteCourtney Lorenz - follower
ReplyDeleteCourtney Lorenz - shared on Facebook
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteCourtney Lorenz - I LOVE the Bella Bedding... and everything else in the store, lol!
ReplyDeleteKelsey Kuns
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I LOVE her hand stamped necklaces
ReplyDeleteMelissa MAxwell
ReplyDeleteMelissa Maxwell--blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelissa Maxwell--I LOVE the wall art! Especially the kids on the swing.
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog folllower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like the mommy necklace with the four dangles. Two more can be added because I would need 6.
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite, follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite- texted the peeps
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - little guys ties, so cute
ReplyDeleteNikki Kelly
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines=follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines Love the wall print with the stuffed animal in the wagon
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: follower
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: I Love the personalized wall art. I am crossing my fingers for it.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I love the fuzzy duck wall art!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Crocheted Beanies
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/9632033830
Jennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I like the Swinging Time Twins- Blonde
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = registered
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I love the personalized wall art
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - superloyal blog follower! :)
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = silver square neclace
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I really like the silver square necklace w/ beads. My little girl was just asking to borrow a necklace this morning, and I was wishing for one like this to let her wear!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - registered
ReplyDeleteAllie Bladen = registered
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - told my friends via my rolling bloglist. Don't know if that counts, but I'll try! :)
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAllie Bladen = I love the little miss priss print!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Registered
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - The tree climber is so cute
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Blog Follower and loving it!
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Blogged about this giveaway to let my friends know!
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: I love the brothers swinging wall art - perfect for my little boys!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I love LOVE the Laugh-Play-Dream room decor set.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - I love the clothing tree to hang cloths on. It was so adorable!
ReplyDeletekristi yeager
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, love the little boy sports print
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill=emailed my friends
ReplyDeletemandy merrill=favorite item is siblings swinging wall art!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-love the ballerina wall art
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed friends
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell:blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell: Silver Fancy Rim Disc Necklace
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford = I love the Sterling Silver 2 Line Eternity Necklace!!
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson- my favorite item is the shoe girl brunette personalized print!
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- LOVE the wall art!!!
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa Robertson--I like the Wynken, Blynken & Nod Bedding Set
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: tweeted
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i love the silver square necklace
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Love the growth charts!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the gone fishing wall art
ReplyDeleteJes Jackson
ReplyDeleteJes Jackson- follwer
ReplyDeleteJes Jackson- i love the wall art
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I love the Large Blue and Green Frame
ReplyDeleteRaquel= I love the giraffe
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - registered
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I like the
ReplyDeleteSterling Silver Large Round Necklace!