Now you all know that I don't have a little girl, but lucky for me there's plenty just for me at Luxy Bows Boutique!
Aren't they sooooo vintage looking?
Headbands, too!


So much great hair jewelry at Luxy Bows Boutique! And one lucky winner is going to receive the Golden Flower Hair Clip!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= follow on Twitter
Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Put a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=button
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= follow on Twitter
Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Put a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=button
Entry #5: Tell us your favorite piece of hair jewelry at Luxy Bows!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love all of the Lollipop flower clips!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!




Tiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = button
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = The Olive Green flower is simple elegance and could go with a variety of things.
ReplyDeleteJanice Richardson
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys-blog follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow loves the lolipop clips!
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Following on Twitter
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: the Tan Crochet Flower Hat is adorable!
ReplyDeleteShauna = button
ReplyDeleteShauna = I LOVE the Black and White Damask clip, and the Double the Spice flower clips, and the Yellow Satin Lollipop clip!!! I think I could list every one of her creations!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: I completely adore the vintage frilly flower clip.
ReplyDeleteShauna = blogged
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - black and white clippies - we've been looking for cute black bows!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follow on twitter
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= blog follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= love the vintage looking flower clip
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-I love the golden flower that is being given away:)
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: I like the pretty black and red headband/flower for adults. gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: follow on twitter.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: button
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire; love the Bubble gum child headband
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery)
ReplyDeleteJennifer = button
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I love the Black mini bow tie headband
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler: Vintage frilly Flower Clip. Actually I love all of them, but that one is especially darling!
ReplyDeleteamber ostler
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler: Follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I like all the flower headbands
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog button!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - love the livie fabric flower clip!
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = Lovely dots pink flower clip/headband. My daughter would love it!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Button
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Lovin' the coco
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - button
ReplyDeleteJody Taylor
ReplyDeleteJody Taylor lollipop clips. TO DIE FOR!
ReplyDeleteJody Taylor Button
ReplyDeleteJOdy Taylor blogy :)
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill=follow on twitter
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill = fav item is Maroon and black lace felt flower headband
ReplyDeleteTammy Ellison
ReplyDeleteTammy Ellison = I love the pink headband with the double pink flowers. My absolute favorite is the red flower I bought from her. She does an awesome job and has great prices. Thanks
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love big red lace flower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- button
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I would love the pretty in pink headband for my little girl. So cute!!
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa Robertson--follower
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--My favorite item is the red rose headband
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- i love all of the headbands with flowers on them
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the triple fairy dance headband
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino follow on twitter amolino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino button
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I like the deep pink flower headband
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer: button
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer: twitter
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=the lollipop clips
ReplyDeletesuri adelist
ReplyDelete= suratina@aol.com