Friday, February 26, 2010

Sugarplum's Handcrafted Jewelry ***ENDED***

Don't you feel like you kinda know me? :) Well, then you KNOW that I love jewelry! But definitely not just any kind of jewelry. It has to be my kind of jewelry...special jewelry. There is just something about designer jewelry that makes me feel special. Maybe it's because I feel like it's part of a limited collection that I have a piece of. Or because I know that time was taken creating it and it wasn't just part of a mass production. Talent created it and that type of talent genuinely cares about quality. All of the above can be found at Sugarplum's Handcrafted Jewelry by the very talented and creative Kate. Her jewelry literally speaks for itself in just how amazing it is, but I'm still going to share with you some of my favorites, as well as that of the designer. At Sugarplum's you will find earrings like these:


Bracelets:


Necklaces:
You will even find gorgeous rings and children's jewelry at Sugarplum's Handcrafted Jewelry!
I simply adore this pair of earrings:
And one very lucky person is going to win them! These are the Drops of Honey Earrings and are valued at $59. I love how the designer has combined citrine stones with marcasite for a really extravagant look! The earrings are also 3 inches long. ***This giveaway is open to those living in the U.S. only.***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends

Entry #4: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following on Twitter
Entry #5: Go to Sugarplum's and tell us your favorite piece.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=I think the Mod Cutout Earrings are too fun!

This giveaway will end on Sunday, February 28th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won!

108 comments:

  1. Charity Mouck = the honey bracelet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany Hansen, Brittanyann.hansen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany Hansen: blog follower Brittanyann.hansen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany Hansen: I love the Liza necklace, it's simple but chunky, and I want it. Brittanyann.hansen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann Smith - hand forged fine silver discs - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie Taylor-I think the dots stacked ring is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz Anson: I love the Royal everyday earings

    ReplyDelete
  8. happymomc = emailed 2 of my friends
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. happymomc =following on Twitter
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. happymomc = I like the delicate gem bracelet - very pretty!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah Allred = I like the delicate gem bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amanda Heitritter - Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amanda Heitritter - Love the turquoise rose ring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. amy pugmire: follow u on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. amy pugmire: love the turquise rose ring

    ReplyDelete
  16. Katrina Southwick - the name plate bracelet for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crissa Robertson--My favorite items are the red and turquiose rose rings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rachael Sherwood - love, love, LOVE the "mother's love" necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Courtney Copeland: I like the hand-forged silver name plate bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lisa Bradford - LOVE the Fleur Necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bonnie Mousley = Love the Liza Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kati Spencer: love the Josephine necklace

    ReplyDelete
  25. Angela DeVincenzo- blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  26. Angela DeVincenzo - emailed two friends

    ReplyDelete
  27. Angela DeVincenzo - I love the Nefertiti Earings

    ReplyDelete
  28. #5 My fav Nefertiti Earrings
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jessica Lambourne - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  30. jessica lambourne - emailed two friends

    ReplyDelete
  31. jessica lambourne - i love the "A Mother's Love Necklace and Coins"

    ReplyDelete
  32. Deserae Fiedler: emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  33. Deserae Fiedler: follow on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  34. Deserae Fiedler: I love the Liza necklace! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sheri Easton: following on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anne Molino following on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anne Molino favorite piece is the Joesphines necklace of many colors

    ReplyDelete
  38. Kim Brooks - I can't choose, I LOVE all their rings, they're so unique. Buuut I guess the Fire Leopard is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  39. JEn KIndrick - wow. Talk about gorgeous jewelry... so hard to pick one! For earrings, I love the Juxtaposed Earrings. Gorgeous contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Megan=the delicate gem bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  41. Favorite piece -- Vashti cuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sandra Taylor - I like the mod cut out earrings and the everyday earrings. They are both so cool.

    ReplyDelete