Monday, February 8, 2010

Totes By Tanya ***ENDED***

What would the world be like without cute handbags? No seriously, can you imagine it? Seriously...all the women out there know what I'm talking about. A world without handbags, especially cute ones, would be a very sad place! We just have too many things that we have to carry around all day. There's the wallet, the checkbook, the cell phone, the planner, the makeup, the pens, and the list goes on and on. Then if there's a child in your life you have to add in toys, sippy cups, diapers, snacks, and more toys. The days of carrying around a wristlet are OVER. But just because we are in need of a handbag to carry everything in doesn't mean we have to sacrifice fashion. At Totes By Tanya there is a hangbag for every fashion, style, and need. In fact, you can virtually design your very own handbag! Totes By Tanya has so many stylish fabrics and handles to choose from. The owner of Totes By Tanya has been sewing since she was in junior high school and the actual business has existed since 2006. There are so many options to be found at Totes By Tanya!






Diaper Bags(UNIQUE diaper bags!)

This plaid fabric looks way sophisticated!
Totes By Tonya also has great shopper totes, weekender bags, petite handbags, diaper wipe holders, and baby blankets! How fun would it be to be involved in the design of your own custom handbag?
From handles:
To fabric:
At Totes By Tonya you have that chance! The winner of this giveaway will be able to design a handbag that is no more than $60 in value. Turnaround time is approximately 3 weeks. ***This giveaway is open to U.S. only***
Since I like giving extra entries then today is your lucky day, because I'm giving lots of extras!
There are 7 chances to win! Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 7 chances then leave 7 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Blog about this handbag giveaway, so your blogging buddies know how to enter!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged

Entry #4: Leave a comment with your favorite fabric option at Totes By Tonya.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Small Brown Paisley
Entry #5: Leave a comment if you haven't won yet on Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=haven't won yet
Entry #5: Get a friend to become a newest follower of Dandy Giveaway and then tell us who the friend is! Can't you see us hitting 500 followers in the near future? :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith= got my friend Dandy go become a follower
Entry #6: Call a friend and tell all about this handbag giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=called my friend
Entry #7: Email at least 2 friends who you haven't told yet about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

184 comments:

  1. Please enter me in your giveaway!! Thanks so much! Amanda

    amanda31gifts@gmail.com
    amanda31gifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare Gourley - fav fabric is black spirodots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare Gourley - emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie Mousley=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie Mousley=Onyx Diamond

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia Little: I think black cartwheel and black spirodots would make a great combination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lecia Swallow Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lecia Swallow loves the Brown plaid tartan fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carla Gutke -- Black Cartwheel is my probably my favorite, with about 10 others that I had a hard time deciding between.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Martha = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Martha Higgs = favorite fabric is natural spirodots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Martha Higgs = never won

    ReplyDelete
  13. Martha Higgs = emailed friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen Kindrick = fav. fabric option is the Black Paisley! But I can imagine all of them making very cool combos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brittany Hansen-black dot, I have a dress it would match with perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. tracey braithwaite - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. tracey braithwaite - have not won, yet...:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. tracey braithwaite - natural paisley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rachael Sherwood - Love the Black Cartwheel pattern

    ReplyDelete
  20. tracey brathwaite - emailed the girls

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rachael Sherwood - haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  22. Angie Lilly = orange squares fabric

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ann Smith - are you kidding me? How can I choose my favorite - I like so many! Hmmm, maybe black cartwheel, no orange squares, or leopard. Too hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amber Phillips- I would LOVE one of these bags!! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amber Phillips: i LOVE the pink & black Madison fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Katrina Southwick - Natural Paisley

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ãmber Phillips: have never won on Dandy Giveaway, but would love to!! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  28. Katrina Southwick - haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amber Phillips: Called my friend Cara to tell about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the pink black madison and the fancy dot fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Deb Thompson

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Deb Thompson--blog follower

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Deb Thompson--Maggie Stripe

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Deb Thompson-Haven't won yet

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Deb Thompson--Phoned a friend

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. amy pugmire: love the fancy dots

    ReplyDelete
  37. amy pugmire: called some friends and family about the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  38. Deb Thompson--Emailed two friends

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh em gee! The Pink and Black Madison is beautiful!

    Amanda Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  40. Susan Williams = fave fabric is black tartan or lipstick isle

    ReplyDelete
  41. Susan Williams=haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  42. Miss Prickly - Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like Black Cartwheel the best!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lindsay Call- really like the small brown paisley

    ReplyDelete
  45. Charlyn Heitritter: orange squares are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  46. kristi yeager, black paisley fabric

    ReplyDelete
  47. Amanda Heitritter : I'm on a paisley kick at the moment so any fabric that's paisley.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Piper Marquette- haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  49. Piper Marquette- Loving that lipstick isle!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. jgerwigdively at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. jengd- I'd love to have the Staci tote in the Black Spirodots fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Jen Moyer: Favorite Fabric: Black Spirodots

    ReplyDelete
  53. i love the staci tote,shopper tote, and i like the pink that says watermelon but i didnt see it on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  54. got a friend to become a follower, iplaywhenican(dave)

    ReplyDelete
  55. traci smith , called niece about this giveaway and site

    ReplyDelete
  56. traci smith, emailed friends about this giveaway and site

    ReplyDelete
  57. traci smith , asked me to come be a follower, like the prize a day ideal

    ReplyDelete
  58. oops! his name is "who" email is iplaywhenican,sorry

    ReplyDelete
  59. i havent won yet ,iplaywhenican@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. emailed friends,iplaywhenican@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. called my daughter about this giveaway, iplaywhenican

    ReplyDelete
  62. kimberly taylor- haven't won yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  63. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  64. Megan=Black Spirodot

    ReplyDelete
  65. Megan=Haven't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  66. Crissa Robertson--I told a friend about the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  67. sarah mann: i like the chocolate isle fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Molly Jorgensen - blog follower (as molomatic)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Molly Jorgensen - blue tan stripe

    ReplyDelete
  70. Molly Jorgensen - Haven't won yet!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Katy Waters = I love all the fabrics! Esp the Reds...but also the dots..spirodots!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Melissa Nunley
    I like the pink black madison

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like the diaper bags but also like the black cartwheel handbad

    ReplyDelete
  74. emailed two new friends

    ReplyDelete
  75. emailed two friends

    ReplyDelete
  76. liking the diaper bags

    ReplyDelete
  77. phoned a friend and told her about the diaper bags

    ReplyDelete
  78. Deb Klein


    deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Deb Klein~Follower


    deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Deb Klein~Haven't won yet


    deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Deb Klein~I love the Orange Squares


    deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Alisa- I'm now a blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Kim Brooks - emailed NEW friends

    ReplyDelete
  84. Kim Brooks - I really like the Ginghams... I can't decide between pink and black!

    ReplyDelete