Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Auburn Rose ***ENDED***

Have you noticed that this blog has a sidebar? Have you also noticed that there are ads on the sidebar? Well, take a look at the sidebar. Right now. To the left. Do you see some really cute little baby booties? They are blue and brown. See them? The ones that look like these:
Aren't those the most adorable booties you every did see? Sooooo cute! Well, they are from a shop called Auburn Rose. This shop is truly full of so much cuteness. Yet again I long for the day when I have a little girl of my very own to shop for. Sure it's fun to shop for other people's little girls, but it will be even more fun to shop for frilly things for my own little girl! Fortunately for me Auburn Rose does have some great categories for a little boy. :) Like...

These socks:



Also ones for little girls:



Or these shoes:






Also shoes for girls:


Don't you just love those shoes? Both are Pedipeds and on major clearance right now at Auburn Rose!
But of course Auburn Rose has plenty of items with frills! Like...
This gorgeous Christening Gown:

At Auburn Rose you will also find a really cute pillowcase dress for your little girl and you can order a matching pillowcase top for yourself!
Can you say adorable Mother's Day pictures?
Are you just dying to know what is being given away from Auburn Rose? Well, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. The winner will be receiving this fabulous girls Leopard Pettiskirt:
It's available in girl's sizes S, M, L, and XL.
***This giveaway is open to U.S. only.***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Blog about this double feature giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged

Entry #4: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following on Twitter

Entry #5: Go take a look around Auburn Rose and tell us your favorite item.and leave a comment with your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the cute maryjane socks!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

82 comments:

  1. traci smith = following on twitter as tracisme123

    ReplyDelete
  2. traci smith = i love the Trumpette - Boys Johnny Socks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa, I love the little shoes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla Gutke = girls floral twirl skirt with petticoat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nola Bird: I love the McKenna shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brittany Hansen: I love the white lacy leggings, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth Monson

    logan 4301 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth Monson, blog follower

    logan 4301 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth Monson, emailed a friend

    logan 4301 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth Monson, I love the cupcake denim jean jacket in pink

    logan 4301 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachael Sherwood - LOVE the pettiskirts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ann Smith - follow on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ann Smith - the Charlie shoes

    ReplyDelete
  14. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. happymomc =following on Twitter
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. happymomc = I love the McKenna shoes
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. amy pugmire: follow dandy on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. amy pugmire: love the Floral Fantasy Girls Pillowcase Dress

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lindsay Call- love the pillowcase dresses

    ReplyDelete
  20. Katie Taylor- the summer rose dress

    ReplyDelete
  21. Katrina Southwick - I love the pediped shoes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Liz Novak-I love the "Charlie" Pediped Originals

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sheri Easton: the "Charlie" pediped shoes

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amanda Heitritter - I like the Tutu that you are giving away. I know the perfect little girl to give it to, too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Emilee K. BLog Follower.

    emilou84037@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Emilee K. I love the Busy Bees Baby Girl's Ruffled Sunsuit/Romper.

    emilou84037@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. april m. = follow via twitter (mrsamathis)

    ReplyDelete
  28. april m. = love the zoe pink & zebra set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. shayne ostrowski- love the hot pink and orange pettiskirt!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sarah Allred = I love the Isabella red shoes

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVE the little girls shoes SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bonnie Mousley = I love the pediped shoes, even though they are getting rid of them...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Charity Mouck - I adore the Baby Girl Ruffled Onesie Gift Set - Pink Champagne

    ReplyDelete
  35. sarah mann: following on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  36. sarah mann: those mary jane socks are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Jenifer Moyer: Follow on twitter
    moyerjenifer@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jenifer Moyer: I love the Black/Hot Pink Pettidress

    ReplyDelete
  39. Shelley C: Summer Rose is such a lovely dress...so soft and feminine...my granddaughter's coloring would be well suited to that dress...the bold bright colors of other clothing just makes her look so pale.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Susan Spiers - I am a follower on TWITTER!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Susan Spiers - I love the Girls Shabby Chic Daygown Gown!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Kati Spencer:Girls Floral Twirl Skirt With Petticoat

    ReplyDelete