And I love it! It's made from Organic Cotton, but also with a material derived from recycled plastic bottles. So you will like the feeling of soft fabric, but also feel good about being good to the environment. Isn't that awesome?
The clothing at Be Present is also wonderful for yoga time, because it allows you to stretch and move.
Check out the design of these Mobility Pants:

Be Present also has tons of other clothing options that are Earth Friendly...
Like this Tank: 

Or this really cute Circle Scarf:

Comfy Sweat Pants:

Even shirts for the guys!


See what I mean? Lots of great yoga wear at Be Present! Remember that fabulous Tunic that I own? Well, one of you will be winning a Renew Raglan Sleeve Tunic of your very own! That's a $39 value!! The winner will be able to request a color, but ultimately it will depend on availability in stock and size.
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only.***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this great giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Become a follower of Be Present on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following Be Present on Twitter
Entry #5: Go to Be Present and then tell us something that you think is a must have!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think I need the Be Present Tank
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this great giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Become a follower of Be Present on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following Be Present on Twitter
Entry #5: Go to Be Present and then tell us something that you think is a must have!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think I need the Be Present Tank
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!
Tiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = love all the pants, but the Versatility pants are some I really want.
ReplyDeleteJen Gerwig-Dively
ReplyDeleteJen Gerwig-Dively: blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen Gerwig-Dively: I love the Chakra Mobility Pants but unfortunately, their sizes are a bit... limited?
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the pants, they look so comfortable.
ReplyDeletetara gruwell
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = following Be Present on Twitter (@jkgorcery)
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I love the French Terry Cardigan
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, I love and need the Kona pant.
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo . com
Beth Monson, follower
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo . com
Beth Monson
ReplyDeleteI think I need to have the seamless carefree cami in emerald!
logan 4301 @ yahoo . com
Clare Gourley - follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - Nothing beats a comfy pair of sweatpants for me!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - following be present on Twitter
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: follower
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: blog follower
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: i need some of those yoga pants!!
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blogged
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I love these clothes! I really could use these at the gym. I'd get some of the cute camis and the lounge pants and the organic sweat pants (I could keep going but I won't!).
ReplyDeleteblogged
ReplyDeletehttp://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/be-present.html
Anne Molino I follow Be present on twitter
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I love the circle scarf!
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - the mobility pants look so comfy!
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire:follow be present on twitter.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Renew Raglan Sleeve Tunic
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I want some of those comfy sweat pants
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: I love the tree tees!
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - terry resort shorts
ReplyDeleteKristen McFarren
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: follower
ReplyDeleteBrandy Wilson
ReplyDeletefosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com
Misty Lambert, I need those pants!!!!!! the mobility ones.
ReplyDeleteBrandy Wilson = blog follower
ReplyDeleteBrandy Wilson = I think I need the new seamless carefree cami
ReplyDeleteAmber PHillips: Following on Twitter
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: My favorite Be Present item is the circle scarf and the Drape Front Cardigan!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love yoga pants, any of them would be great
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = following Be Present on Twitter
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: love the agility pants
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-I really actually want the tunic. Great Givaway:)
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: I follow Be Present on twitter: Gosfam
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: I like their Long Lounge Pant or the Supplex Cropped Pant.
ReplyDeleteCall Me Pretty
ReplyDeleteCallMePretty - Blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I love the lotus agility pants. Perfect to do yoga in!
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: Be present follower on twitter
ReplyDeletekristi yeager
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, blog follower
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, I would love to have the mobility pants!
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I love the circle scarf!
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance, blog follower
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: I love the seamless carefree cami. The fabric is great along with the seam design on the bust! It's also really long (which I love is a yoga top)!!! Perfect.
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = French Terry Resort Short
ReplyDeleteAubree Larsen follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = I love the pants!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - versatility pants
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Liz Novak- blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc=following Be Present on Twitter
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Liz Novak-Renew Raw Edge Tee w/ buddha
ReplyDeletehappymomc = I think I need the mobility pants!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
shayne ostrowski
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- blog follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- love the mobility pants!!
ReplyDeleteEmilee k. I love the drape front cardigan!
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
traci smith = following be present on twitter as tracisme123
ReplyDeletetraci smith = really liked the Unisex French Terry Hoodie /teal blue
ReplyDeleteLOVE this one! Angela
ReplyDeleteAngela Pak - Follower.
ReplyDeleteI love the slit neck tree tee.
ReplyDeleteAngela
Hilary Seiter
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter - dandy follower
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter - I actually really love the tunic!
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-I like the pants
ReplyDeleteGr8kidsgr8fam at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI really would like the rag edge short sleeve tshirt with the buddha.
ReplyDeletegr8kidsgr8fam at yahoo dot com
Kim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - following Be Present on Twitter
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I really like the Supplex Cropped Pant
ReplyDelete