Friday, March 12, 2010

Bella Bejeweled ***ENDED***

So I'm not at all embarrassed and more than willing to admit that I've read the entire Twilight saga. Sure it took me quite a bit longer than everyone else, because I finally finished the last book in January. But what's important is that I did finish and actually liked them! Twilight seems to be everywhere and has actually inspired something else to love...jewelry. Bella Bejeweled is all about Twilight inspired pieces! This is such a fun blog shop consisting of fabulously unique jewelry. Bella Bejeweled is sending me the beautiful Wanderer Necklace (actually inspired by The Host):

At Bella Bejeweled you will also find jewelry inspired by...

















The entire Cullen Family:




And of course Bella!
Bella Bejeweled also has plenty of other pretties...like these In the Mist-Storm Earrings:
Even a keychain that all proceeds from the sale of will go to the Haiti Relief Project!
Thank you Bella Bejeweled for your efforts to help others! Including that of your friend Katie who is currently fighting Lymphoma; a type of cancer that is actually very close to my heart right now. Because of the generosity and caring of Bella Bejeweled if you become a follower of the I Support Katie blog then you will receive $5 gift certificate to Bella Bejeweled. If you place a 'I Support Katie' button on your blog or post about it on Facebook, etc. then you will receive an additional $5 gift certificate. Yep that's $10 total spend at Bella Bejeweled! Be sure and email Bella Bejeweled so they know you did this. Their email is: bellabejeweledinquiries@yahoo.com.
I'm actually so touched by this that it's difficult for me to move on to tell you what is being given away, but the winner of this giveaway will be able to choose one regular line item from Bella Bejeweled. (This does not include the one of a kind items.)
***This giveaway is open to entries worldwide!***

There are 15 chances to win. That's right...FIFTEEN!! Yep I'm feeling extra generous for the weekend! :) But it's really because I want there to be lots of options to get the word out there about the great ways that Bella Bejeweled gives back to others. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 11 chances then leave 11 separate comments**.
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway so all your Twilight fan friends can enter to win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Tell people about this giveaway in other ways besides blogging about it and then tell us how you did this.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=called, emailed, texted my friends
Entry #5: Become a follower of the Bella Bejeweled blog or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following Bella blog
Entry #6: Go to Bella Bejeweled and then tell us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think the Cullen stacking rings are neat.
Entry #7: Become a fan of Bella Bejeweled on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of Bella
Entry #8: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Dandy
Entry #9: Become a follower of Bella Bejeweled on Twitter or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= follow Bella on Twitter
Entry #10: Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter:
Comment example, Dandy Smith=tweet
Major Bonus! If you make a purchase from Bella Bejeweled before this giveaway ends then you give FIVE extra entries! Just be sure and leave 5 separate comments to qualify for those extra entries when you make a purchase. Might I suggest purchasing the keychain to benefit Haiti.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, March 14th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won!

279 comments:

  1. jgerwigdively [at] hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. jgerwigdively [at] hotmail (dot) com: Your blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. jgerwigdively [at] hotmail (dot) com : I really like her Bella Moonstone Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. jgerwigdively [at] hotmail (dot) com : FB fan of yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christa, fav item at bella is the rock necklace in tealberry martini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christa, fan of dandy giveaway on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth Monson

    logan 4301 @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth Monson - blog follower

    logan 4301 @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth Monson

    I like the Alice Turquoise bracelet best.

    logan 4301 @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandi Cooper, emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mandi Cooper
    I love the Alice Turquoise bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. amy pugmire: blog follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. amy pugmire: love the In the Mist - Storm Earrings, Limited Edition

    ReplyDelete
  14. amy pugmire: fb fan of bella bejeweled

    ReplyDelete
  15. amy pugmire: follow bella bejeweled on twitter. 1amypugmire

    ReplyDelete
  16. amy pugmire: tweeted
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/10373050738

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tanya
    crystalball137@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kim Brooks - I facebooked and emailed!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim Brooks - I'm a Dandy facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mandy Merrill - I like the bella ring

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mandy Merrill - follow Bella on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kim Brooks - I follow Bella Bejeweled

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kim Brooks - I'm a Bella facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kim Brooks - I'm a Bella twitter follower

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kim Brooks - I tweeted! http://twitter.com/mama_rizzo/status/10373820584

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kim Brooks - I like the Look After My Heart necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Carol
    songberries(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. songberries(at)gmail(dot)com
    Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Follower of Bella Bejeweled!
    songberries(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Weekend on the rocks necklace is my favorite!
    songberries(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm a fan of Bella Bejeweled on Facebook.
    songberries(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fan of Bella Bejeweled on Twitter
    songberries(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/Songberries/status/10374376907
    songberries(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. jessica_neil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lacy baines= love the Jasper jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  36. First time thanks to Christa!
    jessica_neil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Clare Gourley - Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  38. Emailed to friends...
    jessica_neil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Clare Gourley - talked to & facebooked friends

    ReplyDelete
  40. Clare Gourley - Bella blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  41. Clare Gourley - Bella fan on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  42. Clare Gourley - Dandy fan on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  43. Blog follower
    jessica_neil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. facebook fan
    jessica_neil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  46. Favorite item is the Jasper necklace!
    jessica_neil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Rachael Sherwood - love the wanderer necklace

    ReplyDelete
  48. Clare Gourley - I love the Jasper necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Jessica
    jessica_neil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Look after Your heart necklace in sterling silver...very pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Jennifer Nichole Johnson: blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  52. Sarah Allred = emailed family

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love the "In the Mist" ring (and the necklace too!)
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sonya - sonya dot missbossypants at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Sonya - e-mailed friends about the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  56. Sarah Allred = I like the Bella Ring-Oval

    ReplyDelete
  57. Ann Smith - follow dandy giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  58. Ann Smith - became a follower of bella bejeweled

    ReplyDelete
  59. Ann Smith - facebook fan of dandy giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  60. Ann Smith - became a follower of Bella bejeweled on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  61. Ann Smith - I love this jewelry! How can I choose a favorite? I loved the stacking rings, the Jasper necklace, the wandered necklace, the look after my heart necklace and the morning mist earrings. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Susan Spiers - I luv the Cullen Family-Twilight Characters Necklace, all the beautiful colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Susan Spiers - I am a fan of Dandy Giveaways on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Angela - Follower

    ReplyDelete
  65. Susan Spiers - I tweeted this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Katie Taylor-I thing the Esme ring is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Katie Taylor-fan of Dandygiveaway on FB

    ReplyDelete
  68. Amber Phillips: Bella Bejeweled Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  69. Amber Phillips: i LOVE the Look After My Heart Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Amber Phillips: Fan of Bella Bejeweled on FB

    ReplyDelete
  71. Amber Phillips: Fan of Dandy Giveaway on FB

    ReplyDelete
  72. Amber Phillips: Following Bella Bejeweled on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  73. Amber Phillips: Tweeted about giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  74. I just signed up to be a follower.
    quiltersal53@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. quiltersal53@gmail.com
    I love the Host necklace....really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Keri O'Hara - follower

    ReplyDelete
  77. Keri O'Hara - Bella Bejeweled blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Keri O'Hara - Bella Bejeweled facebook fan.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Keri O'Hara - jasper necklace - bold version - favorite item.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Keri O'Hara - dandy fan on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  81. Amanda Heitritter. Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  82. Amanda Heitritter - I like the frozen forest earrings

    ReplyDelete
  83. Katrina Southwick - texted friends

    ReplyDelete
  84. Katrina Southwick - follower of bella bejeweled

    ReplyDelete
  85. Katrina Southwick - I like the twilight characters on the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  86. traci smith= emailed, texted friends

    ReplyDelete
  87. Katrina Southwick - bella facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  88. traci smith= now following bella bejeweled

    ReplyDelete
  89. Katrina Southwick - facebook fan of Dandy Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  90. o i love that jasper necklace, would have to have the 30 inch

    ReplyDelete
  91. traci smith = now a fan on facebook of yours

    ReplyDelete
  92. tiffany smith - love alice bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  93. traci smith = now a fan of bella bejeweled on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  94. traci smith, follow you on twitter as tracisme123

    ReplyDelete
  95. traci smith = now following bella bejeweled on twitter as tracisme123

    ReplyDelete
  96. Jenifer Moyer
    moyerjenifer@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Emilee K. Sent a text to family.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Emilee K. I love the Jasper earrings.

    emilou84037@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Sheri Easton: I like the In the mist storm earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Agnes, email: SweetFantasyStar[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  101. blogged about it here: http://beautyvibes.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  102. I'm following the Bella blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  103. I love the In the Mist Cuff Bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  104. follow Bella on Twitter @artsyimage

    ReplyDelete
  105. Becky Hammond: blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  106. Becky Hammond: I like the Alice ring or the Esme rings. They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  107. Shauna = I adore the Wanderer necklace (doesn't hurt that The Host is still one of my favorite books!)

    ReplyDelete
  108. Shauna = told friends on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  109. Shauna = fan of Bella Bejeweled

    ReplyDelete
  110. kristi yeager, dandy facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  111. Jen Kindrick - blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Jen Kindrick - following Bella blog

    ReplyDelete
  113. Jen Kindrick - I like the Bella ring

    ReplyDelete
  114. Diana Soucy = CurlyClover@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Diana Soucy
    I absolutely LOVE the Cullen Clan necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  116. kimberly taylor- love the jasper necklace

    ReplyDelete
  117. Lauren Sanchez: my favorite from her shop is the Bella Moonstone posts!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Lauren Sanchez: tweet tweet http://twitter.com/luckylauren06/status/10393884385

    ReplyDelete
  119. delightfully@gmail.com = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  120. delightfully@gmail.com

    Bella Bejeweled blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  121. delightfully@gmail.com

    bella bejeweled follower on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  122. delightfully@gmail.com

    follow bella on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  123. Lindsay Call- like the bella moonstone necklace

    ReplyDelete
  124. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  125. Jennifer = I like the Jasper Necklace - Oxidized Sterling Silver with Tourmalinated Quartz necklace

    ReplyDelete
  126. Jennifer = follow Bella on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

    ReplyDelete
  127. Jennifer = tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/10405095462

    ReplyDelete
  128. Megan=I like the Bella Ring-Oval

    ReplyDelete
  129. Emily=I love the Bella Oval Ring, as I've been searching everywhere for one and finally found it!

    ReplyDelete
  130. I wo uld love to win this! they're all so pretty!! pick me please!! Invisible_Fairy_05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. oh yes, I'm a subscriber, I forgot :) Invisible_Fairy_05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. sara adelist
    suratina@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Lucinda Douglas = blog follower

    ReplyDelete