
Can I just tell you that this cloth diaper is awesome?! No leaks and I particularly like the snaps to change the size, as well as in the waist.

Wahmies One Size can also be purchased with the hook waist:

Both types will still absorb the same great way! Wahmies also has so many fun colors and designs to choose from in terms of diaper style.
Aren't these too cute?
I just love cloth diapering now! You should try it out for yourself. :) One lucky winner is going to receive the Wahmies One Size in Celery, too! Complete with a bamboo fold to fit insert from Cloth Diaper Company! ***This giveaway is open worldwide***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email a friend who uses cloth diapers about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Blog about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #5: Go to Wahmies and leave a comment with your favorite color or pattern diaper.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think the monkey one is really cute!
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email a friend who uses cloth diapers about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Blog about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #5: Go to Wahmies and leave a comment with your favorite color or pattern diaper.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think the monkey one is really cute!
This giveaway will end on Sunday, March 7th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, March 8th to see if you won!


Tanya Neary
ReplyDeletecrystalball137@hotmail.com
Tanya
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
Anna
ReplyDeleteAnna, anything blue!
ReplyDeleteMelissa McCoy
ReplyDeletemelissa_raie@juno.com
Melissa, Blog Follower
ReplyDeletemelissa_raie@juno.com
Nicole Heiney : blog follower
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the purple one
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers -I luv the African Violet -What a beautiful color!
ReplyDeleteJane Petersons = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteJane Petersons = I love their pastel color diapers
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I'm likin the green one
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I emailed people
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I like the print with the elephants and animals!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I like the purple one
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed prego friends
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- favorite is african violet
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen-Blog follower
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen-e-mailed friends
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen-I like the pink dots
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- blog follower
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- i love the pink dot pattern
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCourtney = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteCourtney, I like the pastel green one.
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - sweetfeetsock@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Loves the pastel set and the chocolate covered set. (Rocky Mountain Diapers)
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Emailed family
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = Red!
ReplyDeleteLena N.
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N. :follower
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N. : emailed friends
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N. : African Violet
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lucinda Douglas = I like the brown with blue dots pattern
ReplyDeleteRich Allred
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=the purple one
ReplyDeleteShelley C: freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net
ReplyDeleteShelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: I like the aqua color; it is so gender neutral!
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: I like the celery colored one.
ReplyDeletesuri
ReplyDeletesuratina@aol.com
suri adelist
ReplyDeleteblog follower
suri adelist
ReplyDeletethe big blue dots
Sandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - They are all cute. The pink ones would be cute under little girls summer dresses.
ReplyDeleteJanice
ReplyDeleteJAnice = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I love the celery color and it works for boys and girls!
ReplyDeleteI have three kids in diapers and one with special needs. I can not tell you how many diapers we blow through in a week!! I have been so afraid to try the cloth diaper route but you make it sound so appealing. I hope I win so I can try these out and hopefully become a believer!!
ReplyDeleteDelynnefelisa@hotmail.com I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteEmilee. Blog follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee. I love the african violet!
ReplyDeletewilma villena
ReplyDeletegreenpating@gmail.com
wilma villena- blog follower
ReplyDeletewilma villena- i like the Wahmies one size diaper in violet color
ReplyDeletewilma villena -blogpost: http://iamwillz.blogspot.com/2010/03/dandy-giveaway-wahmies-onesize.html
ReplyDeleteFrancesca
ReplyDeleteFrancesca: blog follower
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
ReplyDeletecorpesa14@yahoo.com
I follow your blog!!!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
I emailed my friends!!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
My fav print is the one with the cowssss haha looove it! Hope I winnnn!!!!!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
Nola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird-Blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird-I really like the blue one with spots or diamond shapes on it.
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower
ReplyDelete