Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Country Bob's ***ENDED***

Ok so I'm not sure what part of the country you live in, but here in St. Louis it has been simply glorious outside! It's just that time of the year... The flowers are blooming, the breeze is cool, but not too cold, and the sun is shining! Spring is here! Which means it's also time to fire up the grill:
And have some yummy barbecue!

Recently one of the owners of Country Bob's contacted me about doing a giveaway for them on Dandy Giveaway. I was excited to hear from them, because I actually know all about their great all purpose sauce! Country Bob's all began in Centralia, IL...a town southeast of St. Louis. It was a family favorite in my home growing up and still is! We used it on burgers, chicken, and steak. It adds just the right amount of sweetness to the meal! When I left home I seriously went through Country Bob's withdrawls. Yep it's just that good! One day, after living in San Antonio for a few years, I was ecstatic to find Country Bob's in the grocery isle!


Little did I know that I could have just ordered it online! Now that I'm back in St. Louis I've found that Country Bob's is available where ever I shop. Which is a very good thing! I'm also glad that the owner sent me some bottles too! :) Country Bob's also has their very own brand of:



Even an all purpose sauce that's Spicy!
At Country Bob's you can find cookbooks and gift packs:
Or apparel for the Country Bob's fan!
So many options with Country Bob's!
Two very lucky winners are going to get to try out some Country Bob's for themselves: 2 bottles to be exact! That's right 2 winners will be receiving 2 bottles each of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce! For the rest of you... ask for it at your store if it's not already there! :)
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***

There are 6 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 6 chances then leave 6 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Know someone who loves to barbecue? Tell them about this giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, texted, and blogged about the giveaway

Entry #4: Become a fan of Country Bob's on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan Country Bob's on Facebook

Entry #5: Go take a look at some of the recipes on the Country Bob's website and then tell us what sounds really yummy.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Country Kabobs!

Entry #6: Follow Country Bob's on Twitter or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Country Bob's on Twitter

This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

99 comments:

  1. Charlyn Heitritter: Beef stew and kabobs look yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley C: I'd like to try the 24 hour chili and the stroganoff meatloaf....always looking for new beef recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley C: told my sons Ben and Adam; they are both big on grilling. If I win, I may give my prize to them come a birthday or father's day or something....

    ReplyDelete
  4. tracey braithwaite -buffalo wings with dipping sauce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lissa Walker- Christmas Salsa looks yummy. Do I have to wait till Christmas to try it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann Smith - follow on twitter now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann Smith - 24 hour chili and french sliced beef both sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra Taylor - Country Bob's Chicken Wings or the Country Bob's pork

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amanda Heitritter - Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amanda Heitritter - BBQ Lamb Kabobs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindsay Call- the kabobs sound great

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lindsay Call-texted some people

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah Allred = told and emailed family

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah Allred = the Polish Sausage on a bun sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  15. We definitely have to try the Yummy Drummies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sent a link to this page and Country Bob's to a friend via email.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The photo of you grilling the meat along with the word "yummy" BBQ makes my mouth water and my tummy crave. Natalie V.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Natalie V. = FB fan of Country Bob's

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lexiquin (that's me) is following Country Bob's on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  20. Natalie V. = Country Bob's Baked Beans

    ReplyDelete
  21. Emilee Kidd. I would like to try the Scrumptious Grilled Onions.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  23. Megan=told Mom and Dad, they love BBQ

    ReplyDelete
  24. Megan=the Polish Sausage on a bun sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  25. Rich Allred = country bob sausage supper

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jeff Sygney=fan of Country Bob's on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jeff Sygney=emailed about giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jeff Sygney=World's Greatest Hamburger

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beth Ann Walker e mailed about Country Bob

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beth Ann Walker the Christmas Salsa looks good

    ReplyDelete
  31. indialee12@gmail.com - we use this for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Rita O and the Spicy all-purpose sounds yummy!!

    lovelyritaann(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  33. I already follow Country Bob's on Facebook.

    lovelyritaann(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  34. I already follow Country Bob's on Twitter

    lovelyritaann(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Kati Spencer: Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dipping sauce

    ReplyDelete
  36. Emily Sygney = Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  37. Emily Sygney = Fantastic Baked Beans

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jen Kindrick = the Ranch Style Beans look mighty fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Jen Kindrick = a new Twitter user and Country Bob's Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Jen Kindrick - emailed my bbq friends

    ReplyDelete
  41. traci smith = texted about giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  42. traci smith = already a fan for country bob

    ReplyDelete
  43. traci smith = buffalo wings & sauce

    ReplyDelete
  44. traci smith = following country bobs on twitter as tracisme123

    ReplyDelete
  45. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  46. Rachael Sherwood - I'm going to have to try the World's Greatest Hamburger recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Clare Gourley - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  48. Christa - would love to try the country bob's pork

    ReplyDelete
  49. Lena naef = blog follower
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lena naef = emailed friends
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lena naef = country kabobs
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lena naef = FB fan
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Dana Muse - Country Bob's Facebook Fan

    ReplyDelete
  54. Dana Muse - World Greatest Hamburger

    ReplyDelete
  55. #2 Sharon Olivier--blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  56. #4 Sharon Olivier--facebook fan of Country Bob's All-Purpose Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  57. #5 Sharon Olivier--Slow Cooker Buffalo Hot Wings

    ReplyDelete
  58. #6--follow countrybobs on twitter
    @sharonjo2

    ReplyDelete