

Remember Mother's Day is May 9th!!!
....but you will also find some great must haves for yourself at Delaney Jewelry Designs!
So I just love the style of this Photo Charm Necklace!

There are so many different styles and designs to choose from at Delaney Jewelry Designs. Now that you've had a look...which piece of jewelry will you be asking to be given for Mother's Day? Or which necklace will you be giving your own mother from Delaney Jewelry Designs? Well, one very lucky winner will be receiving a $25 gift certificate from Delaney Jewelry Designs! ***This giveaway is open worldwide, so everyone can enter!***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following on Twitter
Entry #5: Go to Delaney Jewelry Designs and leave customer feedback by telling them your favorite item! Plus, by doing so you will be automatically entered to win a Small Photo Tile Magnet!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= left a comment in customer feedback with my favorite item
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following on Twitter
Entry #5: Go to Delaney Jewelry Designs and leave customer feedback by telling them your favorite item! Plus, by doing so you will be automatically entered to win a Small Photo Tile Magnet!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= left a comment in customer feedback with my favorite item
This giveaway will end on Sunday, March 7th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, March 8th to see if you won!


Clare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I like the heart photo key ring.
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - blog follower
ReplyDeletebeth monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo.com
blog follower
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Emailed!
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
I really like the bridal bouquet memorial charms. What a beautiful way to have someone "with you" who cannot physically be there on your wedding day. Very touching.
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Rachael Sherwood - love the photo pendants
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: follow on twitter. 1amypugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the photo pendant with chain 4
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = Snowflake Obsidian Earrings
ReplyDeletelena n.
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
cupcake mama: blog follower
ReplyDeletelena n. :follower
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
lena n: emailed friends
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Amber Levinson
ReplyDeletecupcake mama: the single pendant is my favorite...I have a perfect sepia close up shot of my 2 wee ones holding hands...just their sweet little hands...
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson = blog follower
ReplyDeletelena n: photo pendant small
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Susan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSsan Spiers -I am a follower on TWITTER
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers -My favorite is the Photo Ornament -A great idea!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I like the memorial pendant
ReplyDeleteNikki Ooi
ReplyDeleteNikki Ooi - liking the heart photo key ring.
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = following on Twitter (@jkgorcery)
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Classic Keepsake Necklace
ReplyDeleteLauren Sanchez
ReplyDeleteLauren Sanchez: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLauren Sanchez: following on Twitter
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = I love the small photo pendant
ReplyDeletelindsay call
ReplyDeletelindsay call- like the heart photo key ring
ReplyDeletelindsay call- emailed some friends
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: following on twitter
ReplyDeletesuri adelist = suratina@aol.com
ReplyDeletesuri adelist = blog follwer
ReplyDeletesuri adelist = emailed 2 freinds
ReplyDeletesuri adelist = i love the key ring
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=Snowflake Obsidian Earrings
ReplyDeleteCourtney Copeland
ReplyDeleteCourtney Copeland = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteCourtney Copeland = I like the Dog Lovers Necklace
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlly Mack
ReplyDeleteEmailed 2 friends :)
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer
ReplyDeletetiffany angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - a key ring would be fun!
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSusan McLaughlin :)
ReplyDeleteSusan M = blog follower!
ReplyDeleteSusan M = emailed my pals!
ReplyDeletefollowing dandy on Twitter
ReplyDeleteDelaney Jewlery -- I love the photo charm necklace!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc =following on Twitter
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = bridal bouquet memorial charms
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Amber Phillips: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Following on Twitter
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I love the Classic Keepsake Necklace
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - i like the heart key ring, or the necklace pendant too.
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follow on twitter
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I love the photo charm necklace
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = follower on twitter
ReplyDeleteEntry #1: AJ - CallMepretty411@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteEntry #2: CallMePretty - blog follower
Entry #4: Following on twitter http://twitter.com/CallMePretty411
Added your button to my blog: http://callmepretty.wordpress.com/
Melissa Nunley
ReplyDeleteMelissa nunley
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Melissa nunley
ReplyDeleteblog follower
shelley c blog follower
ReplyDeletetraci smith blog follower
ReplyDeletetraci smith , emailed friends
ReplyDeletei like the graduation keychain
ReplyDeletefollow on twitter as tracisme123
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like the charm bracelet idea. I also like the key ring.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: following on twitter
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino follow on twitter amolino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino left a comment in customer feedback with my favorite item
ReplyDeleteClaire Pfendler
ReplyDeleteKaren Amyot - I'd love any of these beautiful items.
ReplyDeletemojitosmommy@gmail.com
Karen Amyot - blog follower
ReplyDeletemojitosmommy@gmail.com
Kim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - left feedback
ReplyDeleteDina Marsala
ReplyDeleteDina Marsala = blog follower
ReplyDeleteFrancesca
ReplyDeleteFrancesca: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCandice Orpesa
ReplyDeletecorpesa14@yahoo.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
I emailed 2 friends
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
I loove the photo of grandkids on the necklace for my mother in law!! I left feedback!!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
surge
ReplyDeletetimesurge(at)live.ca
Surge - follower
ReplyDeletetwitter follower with @timesurge
ReplyDeletetimesurge(at)live.ca
Sarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = following on Twitter
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower
ReplyDeleteThаnks designed for sharing ѕuсh a plеаsant оpiniοn, article is fastidіous, thats why
ReplyDeletei haѵе read it fully
My site - personal.crocodoc.com/CFe5sbl
Τhаnks for ѕharing your info.
ReplyDeleteI truly apprecіate yоur efforts and I will be waiting for уοur further
post thanκs once agаin.
Μу blοg poѕt: http://Ftopdirs.com/
Ӏ do acсeрt as true with аll thе ideas уοu've introduced to your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May just you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
ReplyDeletemy weblog: ejaculation training
we have on this web site assembled a huge assortment of articles about smart [url=http://scypek.ru/skachat-skype.html]скачать скайп на русском языке[/url].
ReplyDelete