
I was quite impressed with its quality and design. The painting is also very intricate. Each piece at Emerson Creek Pottery is unique, because everything is handpainted. Gotta love that! There are so many different types of pottery available at Emerson Creek Pottery.
Like Ceramic Pie Plates:

That could literally be displayed as a work of art!
And how great is this set for St. Patty's Day?
Emerson Creek Pottery is giving the winner of this giveaway a Tea Cup! Of course it's winner's choice of which pattern!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. only.***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about this pottery giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Place a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=dandy button
Entry #5: Go to Emerson Creek Pottery and tell us which Tea Cup you will pick if you are the winner!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the Red Poppy!
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about this pottery giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Place a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=dandy button
Entry #5: Go to Emerson Creek Pottery and tell us which Tea Cup you will pick if you are the winner!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the Red Poppy!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!



Lena N.
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N. : blog follower
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N. : emailed my friends
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N.: I like the Summer Peaks Tea Cup
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Janice
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - blog follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - have the button
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - red poppy is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, I like the red poppy too
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, I like the cranberry the best
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo.com
logan 4301 @ yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson, blog follower
Beth Monson - I'd pick the lavendar!
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Rachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I would pick the red poppy tea cup
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like the red poppy tea cup and I like the blueberry one and the pine cone one.
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I love the Go green tea cup!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Lindsay Call- button
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-I like the lavender tea cup
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford - blog follower!
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
Lisa Bradford - I would choose the cute Snowman Tea Cup!!
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
Deb, deborah150 @hotmail.com
ReplyDeletedeborah150 at hotmail.com=blog follower
ReplyDeletedeborah150 at hotmail.com=emailed 2 friends
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: dandy button
ReplyDeletedeborah150 @ hotmail.com=lavender tea cup
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I like the shamrock teacup!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteemilou84307@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Amanda Heitritter - Button
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - The Wisteria Cup
ReplyDeleteI like the lavendar tea cup.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K. Dandy button.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Sarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the red poppy tea cup
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = I love the Red Poppy tea cup!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = emailed people!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I really like the red poppy tea cup!
ReplyDeletekimberly tayloy
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletefollower
Shelley C
ReplyDeleteShelley C; blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: told my daughter when she came to dinner tonight.
ReplyDeleteShelley C: love the pinecones one! Living in Maine the pinetree state might have something to do with that!
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite- follower
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - button
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I lovelovelove the Summer Peaks cup!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I love the Wisteria Pottery!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: red poppy tea cup
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino dandy button
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino Red Poppy
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Dandy Button (rantsravesandpetpeeves dot blogspot dot com)
ReplyDelete