And they are awesome! Perfectly designed for kids to be able to hold onto their very own silverware.
The Pencil Grip is also all about educational products like....
Entire Back to School Kits:
Sensory/Skill toys:
And of course at The Pencil Grip you will even find a wide selection of pencil grips!
The Pencil Grip has so many items that are s
o very useful for everyone! Ready to find out what is being given away? Well, remember that great cutlery that I now own? Two lucky winners will be receiving their very own set of Gripables cutlery! That's right 2 winners!
o very useful for everyone! Ready to find out what is being given away? Well, remember that great cutlery that I now own? Two lucky winners will be receiving their very own set of Gripables cutlery! That's right 2 winners!One winner will receive pink:
And the other winner will receive blue:
So very fun! ***This giveaway is open to entries in the U.S. only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= following Dandy
Entry #3: Blog about this great giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Join The Pencil Grip Mailing List or if you are already on the mailing list.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=mailing list
Entry #5: Go to The Pencil Grip and tell us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think the rubber band jump rope is pretty cool!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!







Wendy Holt
ReplyDeleteWendy HOlt Follower
ReplyDeleteWendy Holt I think the Twiwrite crayons are cool as well as the the textured popbeads!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant
ReplyDeleteamanda_bryant@snet.net
Amanda Bryant
ReplyDeletefollower
Amanda Bryant
ReplyDeleteThe Bumpity Blocks and Texture Pop Beads are pretty cool!
tara gruwell
ReplyDeletetara gruwell: follower
ReplyDeletetara gruwell: word wheels
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, the Word Wheels would be great to have.
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance
ReplyDeleteHeather DAnce: follower
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: bumpity blocks
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, fav item is the word wheels
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc =mailing list
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I like the Bumpity Blocks!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Charity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = following Dandy
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = joined mailing list
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I think the Bumpity Blocks are awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney = follower
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney : I love all the different pencil grips - when my daughter needed these they were so hard to find!
ReplyDeleteShauna = love the BookZup!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follow Dandy
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I like the Textured Pop Beads (100 pc. Tube)
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blogged http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/gripables.html
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I like the explorer ring. Perfect for my little guy
ReplyDeleteTracy Fernandes
ReplyDeletetams85@gmail.com
Katie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I LOVE those bumpity blocks
ReplyDeleteTracy Fernandes = follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: following Dandy
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: love the explorer ring
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = following Dandy
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: following dandy
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the band buddies
ReplyDeleteEnter me up please! My name is Jamie Hiryak
ReplyDeleteLynette Dixon
ReplyDeletelynettedixon@sbcglobal.net
Lynette Dixon
ReplyDeletelynettedixon@sbcglobal.net
Charlyn Heitritter
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: I think my favorite is the gripables cutlery in blue
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. I love gripables and Bumpity Blocks.
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: following Dandy
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower
ReplyDeletetraci smith = follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = I think the Triwrite crayons are awesome!
ReplyDeletetraci smith= kept telling me my address was invalid, even when tried using sisters and a diff account i have
ReplyDeletetraci smith = i think the rubber ball band kit is pretty cool, would keep our son busy while he made it and is something he would enjoy doing
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, dandy follower
ReplyDeleteEdith:
ReplyDeleteEdith :Follower
ReplyDeleteEdith : I love the bumpity blocks, how fun are those!?
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson
ReplyDeleteamber levinson blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson, my favorite item is the textured pop beads! My daughter would love them!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = dandy follower
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- following Dandy
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- i like the crayon shaped crayon shapener
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson:I like the paper clip dispencer that would be great in my office!
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson = following Dandy Giveaway
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-Love the bumpity blocks!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - mailing list
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - band buddies
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - i like the bumpity blocks!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the Gripables
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite- I like the bumpity blocks. My grandkids would love them.
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker-Follower
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker-I love the idea of the utensils!
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = the gripables
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the gripables
ReplyDeleteJess Jackson
ReplyDeleteJes Jackson
ReplyDeletefollower
Shelley Cyr
ReplyDeleteShelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C. I thought the explorer ring was very neat! Great for developement in so many ways.
ReplyDeletesara adelist blog follower
ReplyDeletesara adelist blogged
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletei actully love the blue gripable cutlery set
Lacy Baines
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= blog follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= luv the silverware
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = following Dandy
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Gripables - Comfortable Cutlery (3 pc. Cutlery Set w/ Red & White Handles)
ReplyDeletejodi d.
ReplyDeletejodi233@comcast.net