Monday, March 1, 2010

LuShae Jewelry ***ENDED***

Isn't it so fun to be given a gift? What about if it's something that you really like? Then it makes the gift that much better, right? Well, since I love jewelry then of course I also love when I receive jewelry! Who wouldn't love that? Well, a place called LuShae Jewelry let me pick out something from their collection. It was so fun let me tell you! I chose this ring, because it's just my kind of style:
It's simple, but has a bit of sparkle. Pretty, right?


The jewelry at LuShae is also very affordable! I mean seriously everything is on sale! Who honestly doesn't love a sale? At LuShae you can find earrings, pendants, and rings. And like I said...ALL of it is on sale! Here are just a few of the items you will find at LuShae.


Loads of stunning jewelry in Cubic Zirconia:








Rings accented in trendy enamel:








And other fashionable necklaces like these:


As you can tell I really did have a fabulously fun time picking something out from LuShae Jewelry! One very lucky winner is going to have some fun, too...because...that person is going to be able to pick something out from LuShae Jewelry as well! The winner will be able to pick out ANY one item!!! ***This giveaway is open to U.S. only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about this jewelry giveaway on Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends

Entry #4: Enter the LuShae Sweepstakes for a chance to win jewelry and an extra entry!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=sweepstakes

Entry #5: Go to LuShae Jewelry and leave a comment with your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= square and oval eternity band
This giveaway will end on Sunday, March 7th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure to check back on Monday to see if you won!

248 comments:

  1. Pretty jewelry - pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. pbclark@netins.net - Princess cut pink ice 7mm studs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rings.

    Jennifer
    jcameron@netsync.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. jgerwigdively at hotmail dot com : Follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. jgerwigdively at hotmail dot com : I really like the Lavender Hanging Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clare Gourley - I like the CZ hoop earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandi Cooper = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandi Cooper = turquoise drop pendant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deserae Fiedler: blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deserae Fiedler: emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deserae Fiedler: I love the jingle dangles earings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rachael Sherwood - I like the princess cut CZ sterling silver stud earrings

    ReplyDelete
  14. beth monson

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emailed Ang & Deb!

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the jingle dangles earrings!

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Deb, deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Deb=Blog follower

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Deb=emailed Dee and Laura

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Deb=♥ uptown ring http://www.jewelryartdesigns.com/jewelry-jad.asp?p=Item&r=pro-745686

    deborah150 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nicole Heiney : blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  22. amy pugmire: love the eternity hoop earings

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brittany Hansen Brittanyann.hansen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Brittany Hansen: follower....Brittanyann.hansen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Brittany Hansen: I love the eternity band, I think it's gorgeous! Brittanyann.hansen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Misty Dowdy...i would love to pick an item!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sarah Allred = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sarah Allred = Silver Tone Trillion Fashionista Ring

    ReplyDelete
  29. Josie Nielson = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  30. Josie Nielson = emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  31. Danetta Young = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lena naef: follower

    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. lena naef: emailed friends

    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Danetta Young = Skull and Cross Bone Ring

    ReplyDelete
  35. lena n: Vintage Promise Ring

    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Josie Nielson = graduated bevel dangle set

    ReplyDelete
  37. Susan Spiers -I luv the Jingle Dangles!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amanda Heitritter - Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  40. Bonnie Mousley = Love the Spring Stylin' pendant

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amanda Heitritter - I love the chandelier necklace

    ReplyDelete
  42. Amanda Heitritter - lovin' the green

    ReplyDelete
  43. Charity Mouck = the Pave Piggy Pendant is CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Jennifer = Round Cut Princess Stud Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lauren Sanchez: blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  46. Carla Gutke = Princess cut 7 mm CZ earrings

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lauren Sanchez: I love the Horseshoe Stud earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Shauna = so many rings to choose from! I love the Ruby Red Stacker, the Alaskan Sparkle, and the Amethyst World Wonder to name a few!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anne Jolly - emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lindsay CAll- texted a few friends

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lindsay Call-liking the lavendar hanging bliss

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anne Jolly - I like the Heart-to-Heart ring.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Crissa Robertson--I like the summer bouquet

    ReplyDelete
  54. RaNette Free - sweetfeetsock@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. RaNette Free - The Ice Twist Pendant is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  56. RaNette Free - e-mailed family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  57. Susan Pett - emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  58. Susan Pett = there were so many I liked but it's a toss up between the golden raindrops and the lavender Bliss...that one matches my wedding ring.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Keri O'Hara: Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  60. Keri O'hara: emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  61. Anne Hogan - Black Exotica is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  62. Angela Pak - Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  63. My favorite piece is the Antique Fleur De Lis pendent.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'm Lauren and I'd love to be entered.

    Lauren
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow the blog.

    -lauren
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  66. entered the sweepstakes

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  67. suri adelist =suratina@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. i really like the dog tag pendant with the heart on it.

    lauren
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  69. suri adelist = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  70. suri adelist =email 2 freinds

    ReplyDelete
  71. suri adelist = i like either the teardrop pendant or the cz lace ring

    ReplyDelete
  72. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  73. Megan=cubic Zirconia princess cut earrings

    ReplyDelete
  74. Julie Campbell = juliebcampbell(at)q(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Julie Campbell = Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  76. Julie Campbell = sweepstakes!

    ReplyDelete
  77. LOVE the Jet Black Enamel Stacker Ring!
    juliebcampbell(at)q(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I e-mailed friends!
    juliebcampbell(at)q(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow on google friend connect. sharonjo

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like the Leafed Tahitian Pearl pendant necklace.
    sharonjo at gwtc dot net
    Sharon O.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Courtney Copeland = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  82. Courtney Copeland = I like the uptown classic ring

    ReplyDelete
  83. Heather Allen - Branched Wrapped Pearl Ring

    ReplyDelete
  84. Claire Voskuhl: I think the Summer Bouquet pendant is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Jen Moyer: I like the CZ hoop earrings

    ReplyDelete
  86. sena.sagani [at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  87. sena.sagani [at]gmail[dot]com - emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  88. sena.sagani [at]gmail[dot]com - Sterling Silver Eternity Hoops

    ReplyDelete
  89. tracey braithwaite- I would choose a ring

    ReplyDelete
  90. Lisa Bradford = blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Lisa Bradford - I love the Canary Princess ring, just beautiful!!
    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Love the cz earrings and need a pair to replace the ones my twins pulled out of my ears!

    ReplyDelete
  93. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. happymomc = Love the eternity hoop earings!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Allison Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  96. Allison Christensen follower

    ReplyDelete
  97. Amber Phillips: LOVE the
    Princess Cut Pink Ice 7mm Studs

    ReplyDelete
  98. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Ann Smith - jet black eyes ring - super cute

    ReplyDelete
  100. Missy Smith - I like the ribbon ring. It is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Sarah Taylor - i really like the Sterling silver princess studs!!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I love the garnet heart cross
    jdoris60@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Crystal Faulkner--I like the Heart Dropper. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Kimmel Tippets = Amethyst Wonder Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  105. Lucinda Douglas = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  106. Lucinda Douglas = My favorite is the summer bouquet pendant

    ReplyDelete
  107. Ashlee Mickelson
    ashlee.mickelson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Ashlee mickelson! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Ashlee Mickelson- ashlee.mickelson@yahoo.com I emailed my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Ashlee Mickelson- ashlee.mickelson@yahoo.com I entered the sweepstakes!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Ashlee mickelson - ashlee.mickelson@yahoo.com I LOVE LOVE LOVE the royal fashion ring!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Shelley C: freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net

    ReplyDelete
  113. Love the Jingle dangles. Would match almost any outfit since there are so many colors in them!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Teresa C-blog follower
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Teresa C - I like the vintage promise ring
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Andrea Hatfield

    simplyandreah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. i really like the Leaf and Aqua Marquise

    ReplyDelete
  118. Anne Molino Matte "O" Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  119. Sandra Taylor - perfect circle hoops

    ReplyDelete
  120. Sandra Taylor - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  121. Entry #1:

    callmepretty411@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete