
Ready to take a look at some of the other great solutions, because of Luv Loo? Here you go...
The 3-in-1 Toywrangler keeps track of toys, but also doubles as a miniature playmat:
(For stroller, floor, highchair, and shopping cart!)


Both the 3-in-1 Toywrangler and the Mini Toywrangler are also perfect for car seats:


And...
The Mini Toywrangler isn't so mini, because each comes complete with 2 of them!

You so want a Mini Toywrangler now, right? Well, 5 of you are going to receive the Mini Toywrangler (two minis on each card)! That's right...FIVE winners!!!! Thanks Luv Loo! ***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only.***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell some people about this giveaway and tell us how you told them.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=I texted, called, and emailed people
Entry #4: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to the Luv Loo website , have a look around, and tell us your favorite feature of either the 3-in-1 Toywrangler or Mini Toywrangler.
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell some people about this giveaway and tell us how you told them.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=I texted, called, and emailed people
Entry #4: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to the Luv Loo website , have a look around, and tell us your favorite feature of either the 3-in-1 Toywrangler or Mini Toywrangler.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I like how the 3-in-1 can be used in the front of the shopping cart!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won. And of course to enter the next giveaway!
Jennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista = I love how you can take it anywhere, it is so versitile
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I emailed people
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = facebook fan
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I have a bad back, so I like how this prevents the constant bending down to pick up things!
ReplyDeleteJanice = talked face to face with friend
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell- Blog follower
ReplyDeleteKortnai... emailed and called a couple people.
ReplyDeleteKortnai...follower on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: texted some friends
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - I told others by tweeting - http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/status/10324235098
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - I love how the ToyWrangler is not only functional, but cute, too!
ReplyDeleteMariah Brown
ReplyDeletemariahb123@yahoo.com
mariahb123@yahoo.com: blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeletemariahb123@yahoo.com: facebook fan
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - Love how I won't have to pick up my kids toys every 5 seconds!
ReplyDeletemariahb123@yahoo.com: I love that they can attach to a carseat, so I don't have to worry about picking something up while driving!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I just love that it keeps cups and toys off the dirty ground.
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I love that you can strap it right on the cart. Maybe that would keep my boy from eating the handle so often.
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteCourtney Lorenz
ReplyDeleteCourtney Lorenz - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteCourtney Lorenz - Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteCourtney Lorenz - I love that the mini-toywrangler means no more picking up a thrown sippy cup every 20 seconds!!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - facebook
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I love that it is Machine washable
ReplyDeleteNola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: Facebook follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: I love that you can use it for bottles and snacks.
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = following on Facebook
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like how it can go on car seats because that is where we have the most crying and throwing of objects
ReplyDeleteShauna = Facebook follower
ReplyDeletecorinne Purnell
ReplyDeletecorinne purnell, i am a blog follower
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K. I love that it will hold sippy cups or bottles.
ReplyDeleteemilou84307@yahoo.com
Katrina Southwick - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - I love the toy wrangler so you can add multiple toys, binkies and such
ReplyDeletetelitha hight
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - Facebook follower
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I like that the Toywrangler is machine washable. If it weren't it would get just as dirty as those shopping carts and high chair bars (and then be pointless...), so it's great to be able to wash it! I also love the stretchy elastic.
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, I love how you just have to reverse the ends for larger items with the mini
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, facebook fan
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love how you can takie it anywhere
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- texted some!!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I like how it is interchangeable. Can't leave it on the same thing for too long. That's boring.
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- facebook fan
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- I love that it will keep our binkies clean!!
ReplyDeleteShelley C
ReplyDeleteShelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: facebook fan
ReplyDeleteShelley C: I like that they are BPA free. Certainly washable too.
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: blog follower
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: facebook fan
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: I love how it can be used for loads of stuff
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-fan on facebook!
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =following on Facebook
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =I love that they can attach to a carseat!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Samantha Cleys
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton = facebook follower
ReplyDeleteRich Allred
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = I like them because they are convenient
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like how it can go on car seats because that is where we have the most crying and throwing of objects
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I emailed them
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I love how easy the products are to use and how portable they are
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletesuratina@aol.com
suri adelist
ReplyDeleteblog follower
suri adelist
ReplyDeletefacebook fan
sara adelist
ReplyDeletei love how you can attach a snack cup bc my baby loves to eat while we shop but the food never stays in the ziploc and gets all over the place
sara adelist
ReplyDeletei called a few freinds
naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com
ReplyDeletenaturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com = blog follower.
ReplyDeletenaturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com = I'm a facebook fan (Michelle Sz.)
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed some peoples
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell I love the little cup
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - facebook follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I love everything, because at this age, my daughter likes to throw anything she gets her hands on!
ReplyDeletefollowing you with google
ReplyDeletemonson525(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the tortoise carousel beads.
ReplyDeletemonson525(at)gmail(dot)com
marc
ReplyDeletemonson525(at)gmail(dot)com