
Or how about this one?
The Mini Diva Hat has an interchangeable flower barrette. Too adorable!!!Have you noticed the great photography? Many of the hats at Marili Jean are stunningly displayed in photographs from Kelly Anderson Designs. Love it!

There are also the CUTEST Newsboy Hats at Marili Jean for girls:
And boys...
Maybe I can hide the leprechaun hat for just a little while! :)
I truly just love how the hats at Marili Jean have this classic sense of style.
Like this Floppy Hat...also interchangeable!
See what I mean? Soooo classic looking!
And I just absolutely love the look of this Sun Hat:
Yep there are just so many fun and stylish hats to be found at Marili Jean! Another thing that I love about Marili Jean is their giving nature. From now until May, Marili Jean is giving 10% of all their website sales to the National Children’s Leukemia Foundation. That's awesome! Thank you Marili Jean for helping to make a difference in the lives of so many sick children.
Ready to find out what the winner is going to win? :) Well, one lucky winner will be receiving a $20 gift certificate to Marili Jean. Now that is fabulous!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 6 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 6 chances then leave 6 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell anyone about this Marili Jean giveaway and then tell us how you told them!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and blogged about the giveaway
Entry #4: Become a fan of Marili Jean on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to Marili Jean and then tell us your favorite hat.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I do love all the little girl ones, but since I have a boy I think I like the "Little Skater" Newsboy Hat.
Entry #6: Follow Marili Jean on Twitter or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Marili Jean on Twitter
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

sara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeleteblog follower
sara adelist
ReplyDeletetold my freinds
sara adelist
ReplyDeletethe purple newsboy hat is cute
Samantha Cleys
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = green newsboy hat with flower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = blog follower
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: blog follower
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: Jayd's Girl Hat is my favorite, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler: I like the Diva Bucket Girls Hat
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteLena Naef
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena Naef = blog follower
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena Naef = emailed friends about the giveaway
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena Naef = fan of Marili Jean on Facebook
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena Naef = I love the Newsboy - Bright Pink hat!!!
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Ann SMith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell= blog follower
ReplyDeletekortnai Goodsell emailed friends
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= Marili Jean on Twitter
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - twitter follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I love the Lilly Girls Sunhat!
ReplyDeleteSHelley C: follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: the Avery hat is very cute and something my granddaughter might not be able to pull off too easily.
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I love the Avery girl crochet hat.
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah ALlred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow - sent message on facebook
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow - I love the newsboy hats, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the sun hat. So cute!
ReplyDeletecorinne purnell
ReplyDeletei follow your blog corinne purnell
ReplyDeletewesternwarmth@gmail.com
ReplyDeletewesternwarmth@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefacebook fan
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI love the Spring Boys Newsboy
Katie Taylor
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the "Avery" Girl & Newborn Crochet Hat
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - told my family about the giveway
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson = blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - love the mini diva girl's hat
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson = My fav is the Diva Bucket Girls Hat! Seriously too cute!
ReplyDeleteLibdsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-emailed a few friends
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the green newsboy hat
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson = I put a comment on facebook to all 344 of my friends telling them about today's cute giveaway!
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: diva bucket hat
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Amber Levinson
ReplyDeleteamber levinson blog follower
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson: follower
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
amber levinson
ReplyDeletethe girls bucket hat is too cute!
amber levinson
ReplyDeletefacebook fan!
Crissa Robertson: I like the spring boys newsboy hat.
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
kristi yeager, dandy follower
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, dandy fb fan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=Told my mom and sister
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the Sun Hat
ReplyDeleteCrystal Bradley
ReplyDeleteCrystal Bradley
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Crystal bradley
ReplyDeleteI really like the purple girls newsboy hat
Crystal BRadley
ReplyDeleteFB fan
Lacy Baines
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= blog follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= newsboy hats are too cute!
ReplyDeleteLacy baines= emailed friends
ReplyDeleteJanice R
ReplyDeleteJanice R = blog follower
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: love the newsboy hat in green
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I love the interchangeable stretch headbands!
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. I love Addi's Pink Bucket Girls Hat. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = I love theNewsboy Girls Hat - purple w/flower
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. Fan on facebook.
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = fan on facebook
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: FB fan
ReplyDeletesarah mann: the bucket hat is my fave
ReplyDeleteKarma Watters
ReplyDeleteKarma Watters =blog follower
ReplyDeleteKarma Watters = told a friend in person
ReplyDeleteKarma Watters = love the bucket hats!!! Too cute.
ReplyDeletesarah taylor
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, fav item is the Avery hat
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker=blog follower
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker = e mailed about the giveaway
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hat is the Diva bucket hat
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
Laura Larsen
ReplyDeleteThe Diva Bucket Girls Hat is sooooooooo cute.
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna = I love the green Newsboy hat!
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- blog follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- love the little diva hats!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I emailed a friend on FB!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I became a fan on FB!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I really like the Newsboy Girl's Hat - green w/flower!! I've been into green for my daughter lately!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = following on twitter
ReplyDelete