
Each Medibag 4 Kids come complete with 117 items and a coupon for a free 45 item refill kit.

Most importantly the kit comes packed in a friendly container to help children feel more at ease. Which is something that kids need to feel in an emergency! Even you have to admit that it looks like a really cool doctor's bag!
At me4kidz you will also find first aid kits to fit virtually every purpose and setting.
There are kits perfect for:
Even a first aid kit for the pets!

Is someone ready to win their very own Medibag 4 Kids? Well, one very lucky winner is going to win one!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people who need to be better prepared about this giveaway and then tell us how you told them.
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people who need to be better prepared about this giveaway and then tell us how you told them.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my extended family
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.Comment example, Dandy Smith=Dandy fan on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to the me4kidz website and tell us which kit you need and why.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= The Medibuddy, because it would be perfect to have for trips to the playground!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.Comment example, Dandy Smith=Dandy fan on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to the me4kidz website and tell us which kit you need and why.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= The Medibuddy, because it would be perfect to have for trips to the playground!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!


Lena N
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: blog follower
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: emailed friends
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: I like the Medibuddy kit because it's a handy tool to have when you're on-the-go with children
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Mandi
ReplyDeleteMandi, blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, facebook fan
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, I like the medibag 4 kids because I would like to be prepared for almost any injury my boys get.
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, FB fan
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the kit because everything you need is in one spot.
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeletefollow
ReplyDeleteJanice R = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJanice R.
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I would use the medibag 4 Petz - I have a new little puppy, and I could give this to good use!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I am a dandy follower on facebook!
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- blog follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed some friends and fam!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- I like the medibuddy kit, it would be great to travel with and have in the car...always on the go!
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Dandy Giveaway FB fan
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I love the diaper bag buddy, because I'm never without my diaper bag so i would always have a first aid kit with me!
ReplyDeleteTiffany Smith
ReplyDeleteTiffany Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeletetiffany smith - medibuddy for long trips
ReplyDeleteSally Knotwell
ReplyDeletequiltersal53@gmail.com
nicole lindsay: fivepenniesplus1@gmail.com
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: blog follower of dandy giveaway
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: facebook follower fivepenniesplus1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - dandy giveaway facebook fan
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - the medibuddy 4 kids is the kit for me
ReplyDeleteMelissa Maxwell
ReplyDeleteMelissa Maxwell-blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelissa Maxwell- love the medibuddy!
ReplyDeleteMelissa Maxwell-Facebook Fan
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =following on Facebook
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Syleisa Thornton=blog follower
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton=fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton=the original medibag, just so I have everything I need!
ReplyDeletehappymomc = I like the diaper bag buddy, because we are still using diapers and never go anywhere without it, so that means we will always have a first aid kit with us!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Anne Molino fb fan
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino the medibag 4 kids looks handy to carry around, and useful!
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor- dandy facebook fan
ReplyDeleteNola
ReplyDeleteNola: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola: Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteNola: I would like the full medibuddy kit because it would help me feel more prepared to take care of cuts and scraps and other things that happen to my kids.
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - the diaper bag buddy would be great since we are having a baby in a month!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fb fan.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love that you can take it on the go. I don't have anything i use right now.
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite- follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - the medibuddy would be a great kit to use during our summer outings!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = the medibag 4 kids is great!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Sheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: dandy fan on FB
ReplyDeletekristi yeager
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, blog follower
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, dandy fb fan
ReplyDeletetiffany angus
ReplyDeletetiffany angus = blog follower
ReplyDeletetiffany angus = dandy fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford - I would love the medibag 4 kids! We take our three boys on hikes often, and this would be great to have with us!
ReplyDeletelisabradford101@gmail.com
Edith:
ReplyDeleteedith: follower
ReplyDeleteEdith: I would love the Medibag 4 Kids for emergencies in the car!
ReplyDeleteedith: facebook fan.
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski-blog follower
ReplyDeleteEmilee K.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Bonnie Mousley = Dandy fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Blog follower.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
shayne ostrowski- fan of Dandy on FB
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- I like the medibuddy- perfect for in the car and sticking in my backpack!
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Dandy Facebook fan.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee k. I like the medibag 4 kids and love that you can get refills.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Bonnie Mousley = I like the Medibuddy 4 kids
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = Dandy fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = The diaper bag kit because I have a baby and a preschooler who are always getting into trouble and it would be handy.
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna = fan on FB
ReplyDeleteShauna = i'd love the Medibag 4 Kids to keep in the car.
ReplyDeleteShauna = emailed friends & family
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist blog follower
ReplyDeletesra adelist
ReplyDeletecalled freinds
sara adelist facebookfan
ReplyDeletesra adelist
ReplyDeletethe original medibiddy for kids bc they seem to always be needing some "medical" attention or just a band aid to make it feel better
kimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = emailed a friend!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = fan on FB!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = The Medibag 4 Kids would be my main choice for on-the-go accidentes, but the Diaper Bag Kit is awesome, too!
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told my sister and mom
ReplyDeleteMegan=The medibag 4kids!!
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = the medibuddy kit because I can keep it in the car for all the "emergencies" at the park, the store or where ever they happen!
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Medibuddy because my girls ALWAYS scratch themselves up when we go to the playground
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I emailed my MIL, who is a foster parent!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I like the Diaper Bag Buddy!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: The Med 4 Kids bag because it has everything you need.
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = I like the medibag 4 kids
ReplyDelete